Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember reading before that social services had warned FS about having contact with JH. To me this adds to my view that FS was vulnerable - only 2 relationships and both her partners are violent. There was DV between her Mum and Dad too I think wasn’t there?

The more this goes on, the less I think FS is guilty of murder. There’s no doubt she was lacking as a mother - even ZA seems to accept that and he’s defending her - but I’m starting to think she was genuinely gaslighted by SB and that was backed up by social services saying her family were making malicious reports, and not insisting on the meetings arranged taking place.
but there’s texts where she admits to holding stars head under water in the bath….she definitely abused her too

Reactions: 5
I have a close friend who has volunteered in women's prisons for years. She says women prisoners are different to men. They keep their head down and don't want to jeopardise their sentence by attacking other inmates physically. CCTV everywhere. The types of SB and FS will be called names, segregated from group activities and made to feel like outcasts but not harmed. She did say a lot of sexual bullying goes on.
Unfortunately we have the legacies of Myra Hindley and Rose West to show us that Justice is never really served with life imprisonment.

Both women enjoyed friendships and relationships - manipulating those around them..I imagine SB will be in this category.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately we have the legacies of Myra Hindley and Rose West to show us that Justice is never really served with life imprisonment.

Both women enjoyed friendships and relationships - manipulating those around them..I imagine SB will be in this category.
A few inmates have stated on the hmp styal Facebook page that she’s in a new relationship with someone in her prison.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I agree with this.

I don't understand why some people are praising ZA so much. He's defending a horrible mother that had no interest in Star and abused her own baby.

AM will rip another asshole into Savanna and I'm sure he and KG will do the same to Frankie Smith.
The prosecution are the only advocate Star has in that courtroom. Both KG and ZA have an agenda; and that’s to minimise whatever sentence their clients are facing.

AM has so far let the overwhelming evidence do the talking. SB might feel empowered with her ‘Mr. Ali’ moments in the courtroom, but all of the evidence from the prosecution proves that she’s a child beater, a violent thug and was complicit in the murder of Star.

Reactions: 6

Myra Hindley died a painful death. Karma got her in the end.

Reactions: 10
What does justice look like if not life imprisonment? Aren’t we then looking down the path of corporal/capital punishment/revenge?

Just gonna put it out in to the universe even if its unlikely. Please let SB end up in the same jail as Joanna Dennehy. I don't think any amount of heritage or boxing would save her. On another note I was looking at some pictures of Star and her loved ones and you can see the light has been ripped out of David. I think about him and Anita alot and the pain they must be in.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I actually wonder if it’s found that FS is less culpable because she was vulnerable and abused, could SB end up with an even bigger sentence, because of the way she’s abused FS in order to get to Star, lying to FS, convincing her Star was safe. To me that’s worse than them both doing it together.

Just gonna put it out in to the universe even if its unlikely. Please let SB end up in the same jail as Joanna Dennehy. I don't think any amount of heritage or boxing would save her. On another note I was looking at some pictures of Star and her loved ones and you can see the light has been ripped out of David. I think about him and Anita alot and the pain they must be in.
He really cared about her so much didn’t he. Heartbreaking.

Who is Joanna Dennehy?

Reactions: 4
Brockhill would tit a brick if Dennehy approached her. The woman is the definition of unhinged

Reactions: 10
I actually wonder if it’s found that FS is less culpable, could SB end up with an even bigger sentence, because of the way she’s abused FS in order to get to Star, lying to FS, convincing her Star was safe. To me that’s worse than them both doing it together.

He really cared about her so much didn’t he. Heartbreaking.

Who is Joanna Dennehy?
It will be an aggravating feature, she (SB) has so many aggravating features it's unreal. Joanna Dennehy is the woman who went on a stabbing rampage killing 3 men and nearly killing 2 others, word has it she hates child abusers, a VERY dangerous woman.

Reactions: 3
It will be an aggravating feature, she (SB) has so many aggravating features it's unreal. Joanna Dennehy is the woman who went on a stabbing rampage killing 3 men and nearly killing 2 others, word has it she hates child abusers, a VERY dangerous woman.
Didn’t they have to move rose west to FS prison because Joanna was trying to get to her and threatened to kill her?

Yes Joanna Denehy hates people who harm women or children. And she’s considered to be the most dangerous woman in the UK.

Didn’t they have to move rose west to FS prison because Joanna was trying to get to her and threatened to kill her?
yes

Reactions: 5
Yes. Joanna was en route to Wakefield and made a comment about how she was going to kill Rose. Rose was shipped out that same day.

• Wow
Yes. Joanna was en route to Wakefield and made a comment about how she was going to kill Rose. Rose was shipped out that same day.
She’s been in a lot of trouble in prison too. Apparently she had a plan to attack prison guards then cut their fingers off so she could use their fingerprints on the keypads to escape from the prison!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s been in a lot of trouble in prison too. Apparently she had a plan to attack prison guards then cut their fingers off so she could use their fingerprints on the keypads to escape from the prison!
Yeah she was put in isolation for 2 years for that and only recently got her gym privileges back (the gym was part of the escape plot). I know before she went to jail she was paid to illegally evict grown men from properties.

• Wow
Hopefully there are no more delays to the trial today. I feel sorry for the jury if this takes until Christmas to finish - it’s such a grim case, it’ll likely weigh heavy on their minds afterwards.

Reactions: 6
Yeah she was put in isolation for 2 years for that and only recently got her gym privileges back (the gym was part of the escape plot). I know before she went to jail she was paid to illegally evict grown men from properties.
I hope savanna does come across her

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.