Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Previous thread here:

TW: themes of domestic violence & violence towards and eventual murder of a child.

We’re all following the live updates for the trial for the murder of infant Star Hobson provided by the Telegraph & Argus, they set it as the main banner Image daily for anyone who would like to follow.

Today’s trial continues with Savanna Brockhill currently under cross-examination by Zafar Ali QC (defence for Frankie Smith, mother of Star Hobson).

Reactions: 5
Be interesting to see how SB is after the break. When there is a break do the defence get to talk to their clients?

Reactions: 7
I think the only thing I’m fairly certain on is that SB is regretting her decision taking to that stand. The amount of shite what has came out her mouth is actually quite unbelievable.

Reactions: 11
I was going to say that I’m amazed at the skill of Mr Ali here* but let’s be honest, it doesn’t take a lot of skill for this scumbag to show how she really is. Now that she’s not rehearsed and been coached on the answers from her barrister, she’s coming across like a vile creature.

*that isn’t to say that he’s not very skilled at what he does.

I like this about Mr Ali when you google him " Zafar Ali QC is a highly experienced defence advocate, international arbitrator and mediator with a military background. Described by the Legal 500 as a barrister who 'stands out', a 'well-prepared and meticulous advocate' who is a 'flawless courtroom performer'. "

Thanks Mr Ali for having a voice for Star and giving us a laugh today in such sad circumstances

• Heart
Reactions: 27
if they are allowed to chat I would guess KG is probably saying 'maybe keep the punching demonstration's and the showing off about how good your were at boxing to a minimum , when we are speaking about the baby who sustained fatal injuries , possibly from a punch'
SB really cant help herself can she , telling everyone how great she is

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t want to be amused by any part of such a horrific case, but it’s so funny to hear someone so awful get their arse handed to them.

Reactions: 18
Wow, Ali coming out with the new evidence. Hope there’s lots more where that snap chat came from. Like a previous poster said that room must be electric today, Ali has her.

Reactions: 4
My kids have had loads of tumbles and bumps and bruises, I’ve never put butter on them? I’ve never searched up how to get rid of a bruise?

I don’t want to be amused by any part of such a horrific case, but it’s so funny to hear someone so awful get their arse handed to them.
I know exactly what you mean. It feels weird to feel joy at all from anything in this case. But we just had days of SB blatantly lying and trying to make herself out to be Mary bleeping Poppins. To see her get her arse handed to her is something to be at least a small bit happy about.

Reactions: 12
Though we like Mr Ali tearing SB's BS apart, remember he is also setting up FS to be a beaten, 'slow', victim of coercive control here too..... That may all be true but that is not a suitable defence for what she did to Star and worse, what she let SB do to star. FS had a lot of people around her, she could have asked for help.

I'm well aware of the impact of gaslighting and coercive control, but letting the perpetrator of that to take your baby to sleep for 2 days in a car covered with diesel, dog hair and apparently dog pee...

In some sense she is worse than SB. Star was HER child, SB had no emotional attachment to her victim.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I like this about Mr Ali when you google him " Zafar Ali QC is a highly experienced defence advocate, international arbitrator and mediator with a military background. Described by the Legal 500 as a barrister who 'stands out', a 'well-prepared and meticulous advocate' who is a 'flawless courtroom performer'. "

Thanks Mr Ali for having a voice for Star and giving us a laugh today in such sad circumstances
And to think there was some facebooker yesterday saying that she didn't rate his questions and thought that if she was on trial she'd be able to outfox him easily :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.