Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J

think that chloe girl who is the other admin, is his girlfriend . What happened to David's son jonny being put as admin?

So he can control the comments about himself.
Yes his new girlfriend Chloe, Davids son, and 2 other women named Jodi and Sammi.

So Im probably going to get hate for this but hear me out. I kind of feel sorry for FS. She deserves all she gets but I still feel sorry for her.

Ive mentioned my friend on this post before and I kind of feel her story is similar. My friend and I were close, like sisters. I adored her children, had them for her when she needed me too (a bit like David and Anita) but never long term.
She met a guy and as soon as I met him something was off, he gave me weird vibes. He was all over the little girl like a rash within days of meeting her, kissing her, hugging her ect.
My friend didnt want him to meet the kids till the youngest started school and was settled but he insisted, told her the relationship wasnt going anywhere and to move it on he had to meet them.
Then he insisted the kids stayed over in his one bedroom flat.
This all happened within weeks, and I was being told by the kids theyd seen him naked in bed ect.
The last time I saw them the little girl told me she had a secret but couldn't tell me and that wasnt like her, she wasnt a secret keeper. I told her mum this and she waved it off.
I never saw them again after that. He became so intangled in their life and he hated me because I was so close to them all so I was cut off (a bit like FS's family.)

My friend was always strong, gobby, independent, someone I admired and she always put her kids first. but as soon as she got involved with this man she changed. The kids were an after thought, she would drop them to me and say shed only be 2 hours and 6 hours later she would turn up. He would always be with her even if it was just coming to my door and back to the car. She changed drastically and I honestly beleive it was because of him and his narsatistic traits.
Would she hurt her children? I would love to say no, she wouldn't harm a hair on their head but because of him I don't know. I dont know if she would play ignorance to him hurting them.

I dont really know where Im going with this but its just what ive been though and although its nothing like FS and SB, I can see FS's side and if it was anything like happened to my friend then she was just taken up but the narsatistic love from her partner and everything else fell to the way side.

Just adding a picture I got from another thread that applys to this.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Yes you would think that, but it's not always that easy when you're in the grips of a narcissist and your brain is fried from their abuse and you'll do anything to survive
Not everyone has our emotional resources or boundaries.

Reactions: 5
It's kicking off in justice for star freedom of speech group. Jordan really has stolen the money apparently and found a fake statement off Google and removing comments from the other Star group
He's a piece of tit. There's a news article about a Jordan in Sunderland University that beat his girlfriend, probably the same guy.

Also Jake's brother is a chomo too.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
He's a piece of tit. There's a news article about a Jordan in Sunderland University that beat his girlfriend, probably the same guy.

Also Jake's brother is a chomo too.
Saw this about Jake's brother (allegedly)

Feels a bit strange and even more close to home tonight. In the last 24 hours I've drove past Frankie's flat, been to the theatre next to the Crown Court, didn't see any caravans camped nearby, ate at a restaurant next to the Hockney pub and drove past the Sun pub. Can't even begin to imagine how the family feel cos it feels like it's getting me down a bit now after following from the start😢

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
New thread here:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.