Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seem to be late coming back. Wonder if somethings up?
They may be digging through the transcripts from yesterday and the day before to see if SB said "compelled". Also KG may have raised an concerns about the 'signature slap' thing with the Judge. He did use the term again immediately after she asked not to which isn't something barristers would usually do.

Reactions: 4
The journalist who’s been reporting has done such a good job! I wonder if he’s got caught up in something because he’s always said whenever there’s been a delay before.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They’re back now.

“legal teams having behind doors discussions”

Reactions: 1
Behind closed doors discussions. Perhaps KG continuing to oppose the use of “signature slap”?

Reactions: 3
“Legal teams having behind closed doors discussions” …that explains it.

Time to see how compelled SB felt to kidnap someone else’s child!

Reactions: 2
The dragging is horrible. But it’s something I’ve seen a lot from negligent parents. And it doesn’t make someone a killer. The prosecution hasn’t put forward any further information which would suggest physical violence towards Star from her mother.

I should imagine that SB managed to stir FS’s head up like a blender.
I also wonder to myself - how far did she drag her? Not that ANY distance is appropriate - but was it down the length of the high street, was it a few steps worth? It hasn't been made clear.

I wonder if this is the juror who was ill before. I hope they’re okay, it must be so hard to deal with this case.

oh wow I hope somebody hasn't compromised the case :(

Mrs Justice Lambert is addressing the jury.

She thanks them for making themselves available for the two extra weeks she mentioned yesterday may be required.

Mrs Justice Lambert says some discussions have been ongoing regarding one juror - that juror is currently not present.

She says that because of these discussions there can be no further progress in the case today, so there will be no sitting this afternoon

I really want someone to bring up the google search issue.
She keeps saying “I didn’t search that, it was a suggested search”. She clicked on it. It wouldn’t come up in her history if she hadn’t at least clicked it, even if it hadn’t auto filled the term she was searching. It’s really bugging me.

Reactions: 4
oh dear - it sounds to me like a juror has looked stuff up about the case. If so*, this is something the legal teams will have to agree on - whether to dismiss the juror or allow them to continue

*Edited to show it is my speculation that a juror may have looked up something in relation to the case. Alternatives could include the juror being unable to sit for the additional 2 weeks, having a personal emergency such as a bereavement or an illness that means they can no longer attend the hearing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They may be digging through the transcripts from yesterday and the day before to see if SB said "compelled". Also KG may have raised an concerns about the 'signature slap' thing with the Judge. He did use the term again immediately after she asked not to which isn't something barristers would usually do.
The judge didn’t intervene so I assume she was happy for ZA to continue using that term.

Reactions: 7
I also wonder to myself - how far did she drag her? Not that ANY distance is appropriate - but was it down the length of the high street, was it a few steps worth? It hasn't been made clear.
At one point they said she yanked her by her baby reins like a puppet, though I’m not sure of the distance.

oh wow I hope somebody hasn't compromised the case :(

Mrs Justice Lambert is addressing the jury.

She thanks them for making themselves available for the two extra weeks she mentioned yesterday may be required.

Mrs Justice Lambert says some discussions have been ongoing regarding one juror - that juror is currently not present.

She says that because of these discussions there can be no further progress in the case today, so there will be no sitting this afternoon
So is the juror ill or are there concerns about that particular juror?
I’m being very cynical here but the timing is questionable.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.