Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Though we like Mr Ali tearing SB's BS apart, remember he is also setting up FS to be a beaten, 'slow', victim of coercive control here too..... That may all be true but that is not a suitable defence for what she did to Star and worse, what she let SB do to star. FS had a lot of people around her, she could have asked for help.

I'm well aware of the impact of gaslighting and coercive control, but letting the perpetrator of that to take your baby to sleep for 2 days in a car covered with diesel, dog hair and apparently dog pee...

In some sense she is worse than SB. Star was HER child, SB had no emotional attachment to her victim.
Absolutely and I hope Frankie gets torn a new one just as Savannah is… they are both guilty and deserve to rot. I think it’s just such a change to now see her being shot down instead of having to read about how she was a caring loving woman in stars life

Reactions: 8
if they are allowed to chat I would guess KG is probably saying 'maybe keep the punching demonstration's and the showing off about how good your were at boxing to a minimum , when we are speaking about the baby who sustained fatal injuries , possibly from a punch'
SB really cant help herself can she , telling everyone how great she is
She’s a dick

I’m sure Kath will wipe the floor with Frankie too when it’s her time on the stand, deservedly too. I’m just glad to see SB being taken down a peg and her pack of lies start to come tumbling down around her. I don’t even care who’s doing it.

Reactions: 12
I still think FS is 50% to blame.. She is getting off too lightly.
She won’t! We just have to remember that mr Ali is defending FS (is that correct) so of course he is going to be painting FS favourably. Her time will come don’t worry !

Reactions: 3
Going to read today's hearing. From the snippets I've read I can just hear his voice as he is asking her these questions. As someone else said nothing is funny about this but it has made me smile thinking of Mr.Ali professionally and cleverly belittling and humiliating that lowlife.

Reactions: 10
Just out of interest how long frozen peas can stay frozen? Surely not for 2 hours or so.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if I’m missing something but why would you have a bag of frozen peas when you’re in the car (this was at recycling plant) ? Star had no socks or shoes on so I doubt she could walk to the shop but wasn’t SB working anyway? She made Star walk everywhere but suddenly she’s carried her in to buy some peas? She said the car was very warm too and had to use the AC, they’d have melted quickly?

Reactions: 4
I still think FS is 50% to blame.. She is getting off too lightly.
Mr Ali’s job is to defend FS. So whilst he’s doing a sterling job on SB, his primary aim is to pin it all on her so FS gets off lightly. If FS takes the stand then she will probably get a similar cross examination from Goddard.

However as ZA didn’t cross examine many of the prosecution witnesses I do wonder if he will advise FS not to testify and if she doesn’t she might get a way with a lot of this.

Reactions: 5
ZA:
This is another example of you making things up that cannot be checked.

SB: It can be checked.

ZA: There's no record of it, we're taking your word for it, and your word isn't worth anything.

👏 👏 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Mr Ali’s job is to defend FS. So whilst he’s doing a sterling job on SB, his primary aim is to pin it all on her so FS gets off lightly. If FS takes the stand then she will probably get a similar cross examination from Goddard.

However as ZA didn’t cross examine many of the prosecution witnesses I do wonder if he will advise FS not to testify and if she doesn’t she might get a way with a lot of this.
Hopefully she won’t get off lightly - if you followed the Bernadette Walker case neither of the accused took the stand! Both went down, though admittedly her mother, who I fully believe was the master mind behind her disappearance, did get a light sentence. I have been surprised that SB is testifying, to me not taking the stand is a guilty persons thing to do, but just shows her arrogance I guess, because there is no doubt in her guilt IMO. I agree that I don’t think FS will testify!

The part he said about her being desperate to cover the bruise, I’ve been thinking it all along. I’m glad he actually said it.

Reactions: 7
I think FS will testify. This trial is expected to run into December, there’s a lot more still to come.

Reactions: 2
Ok if they were both beating star, why was sb so desperate to get rid of briusi before star went home.

I think FS will testify. This trial is expected to run into December, there’s a lot more still to come.
I bet you are correct, i wonder if they hadn't decided until yesterday, and that was why the judge said the trial would go on longer than they originally thought

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.