Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully there are no more delays to the trial today. I feel sorry for the jury if this takes until Christmas to finish - it’s such a grim case, it’ll likely weigh heavy on their minds afterwards.
It’s bad enough just reading the detail. Must be so much worse seeing the pictures and watching the videos of it all. Especially that CCTV.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Interesting article concerning Star's Father.

I wonder what FS’s relationship with him was like, considering he has four previous convictions and women get restraining orders against him. Surely if he was that desperate to see his child, he wouldn’t have moved over two hours away approximately 5 months after she was born.

Reactions: 7
It’s bad enough just reading the detail. Must be so much worse seeing the pictures and watching the videos of it all. Especially that CCTV.
It would be helpful if the CCTV captured SB's face as she was assaulting Star in the car.

Reactions: 1
Don’t even know if this is worth repeating but apparently there’s been a separate Justice
For Star FB group set up by members of SBs family using fake names fishing for information on people’s opinions 🙄
I joined it temporarily to see what was going on and it does seem a bit fishy, the admin has a blank profile and only participates to ask questions on what people think of certain aspects of the trial etc. Not sure what they have to gain here other than trying to get the trial thrown out, there is precedent in this https://www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk/...al-collapsed-because-of-comments-on-facebook/

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder what FS’s relationship with him was like, considering he has four previous convictions and women get restraining orders against him. Surely if he was that desperate to see his child, he wouldn’t have moved over two hours away approximately 5 months after she was born.
It makes sense why he hasn’t been called as a witness so far, he would be viewed as unreliable.

Reactions: 4
Looks like Becky is now in a relationship with a guy from her FB, all private though.
Edit:Can't even find her profile now

Reactions: 2
Don’t even know if this is worth repeating but apparently there’s been a separate Justice
For Star FB group set up by members of SBs family using fake names fishing for information on people’s opinions 🙄
I joined it temporarily to see what was going on and it does seem a bit fishy, the admin has a blank profile and only participates to ask questions on what people think of certain aspects of the trial etc. Not sure what they have to gain here other than trying to get the trial thrown out, there is precedent in this https://www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk/...al-collapsed-because-of-comments-on-facebook/
I wondered who was running this. Where did you find out it was run by SBs family?

I wondered who was running this. Where did you find out it was run by SBs family?
Comments on a now deleted FB post trying to alert people to it, telling them to be careful with what they say on it and then when I went onto the group itself there were people accusing the admin of being the sister. No idea if it’s BS or not.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Theres about 15 mins missing from the T&A live blog - wonder if there’s been a glitch?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.