Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be making this up but when she got 8 years didn’t the judge say she had to serve 2 thirds? So half of 12 is pretty much the same just a few months more?

I really am late now🙈
That's what I took from it.

Reactions: 1
I might be making this up but when she got 8 years didn’t the judge say she had to serve 2 thirds? So half of 12 is pretty much the same just a few months more?

I really am late now🙈
I was just coming here to say the same thing

Reactions: 2
These two were a match made in hell. I never got the rationale of her being too thick to be evil! these judges...I can't. She'll still be so young when she gets out...frightening.

These two were a match made in hell. I never got the rationale of her being too thick to be evil! these judges...I can't. She'll still be so young when she gets out...frightening.
I do think there was/is a grey area. Nobody thought FS was innocent but people wanted to see justice served. It was blatantly obvious that SB was the one who murdered Star and she needed to get the full sentence for that.

FS allowed it and deserves to be punished for it. She didn't get convicted for murder and so her sentencing will never reflect that - so yes, she will still be young when she is released.

The grey area was that there was little evidence on FS part, in general. Yes, we've seen acts of cruelty but that's not what she was charged with.

The original sentencing judge put too much weight on the mitigating factors and not enough on the aggravating factors. Her sentence really won't be increased by too much and will now be spending, at least some, of her time in a YOI. I do think that's a better outcome and Star gets her justice.

Reactions: 17
Wow I saw this on our local news but didn’t recognise the name as I didn’t look much at Jordan. Other than what was put on here. What was she defending him against please? What a minefield!

Yes she was defending him for stealing the money.

Some people on Facebook were being horrible about her ,and acting like that's the worst thing a person could do.

Jordan's friend, Kirstie Ellis, who used to defend him on Facebook has been found dead.

Two people have been arrested for her murder.

It’s really sad about Kirstie, I have mutual fb friends with her as it’s very local to me. Lots of talk about it on Facebook today, the man who did it appears to be utter scum. I didn’t realise she knew Jordan.

Reactions: 4
Looks like the Dacia is up for sale..

Another link to it..