Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never used to notice these cars now I feel I see them everywhere and it turns my stomach every time I see one
Same! I’d genuinely never heard of a Dacia but I see quite a few in that gold colour ever now and again. Makes me so sad:(

I agree it should be crushed/destroyed. Imagine buying it and finding out later down the line the level of abuse that happened in there. Sickening.

Reactions: 7
so is that her actual car? If so, was it taken away for forensics etc, & now it's being sold off in auction or something, or is the family selling it?
It looks like it's being sold by a company, so maybe family traded it in.

Reactions: 2
The police wouldn’t hold on to it, once they’ve done with investigations it has to be returned to the owner so the family have probably sold it on to the dealer.

Reactions: 4
Her car was leased so once police were done with it it will have been surrendered to the finance company. Who are now selling it again. I genuinely feel sick even looking at that 😰

• Wow
Her car was leased so once police were done with it it will have been surrendered to the finance company. Who are now selling it again. I genuinely feel sick even looking at that 😰
Yeh same thing. It gets released back to the owner, so in this case the lease company then. Even if the murder itself was committed in the car the police aren’t liable to scrap it. Unfortunately.

• Sad
What’s making me sick is, my friend got one a few months back. She’s got kids and says it’s a great family car. So a family with kids is most likely buying this . Little kids will be in it, laughing and having fun , in a thing that star would have be terrifed of being in

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Gosh. I’ve just caught up with this case and Frankie Smith’s sentence being extended. I think that the justifications the judges gave were fair. I still find this case incredibly upsetting.

As for the car, it certainly highlights the reality of buying a second hand car and not knowing the history of that car.

Re: the car. Surely the log book will be in SB's name and that would ring bells in people's heads when enquiring about it? :(

The land rover that the three Rettendon murders happened in was sold after ….bought up by people who loved the gangland history of it I gather,

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I know it’s been ages but can I just vent, get a little support , I’ve just had to call nspcc on a family member. One of his kids broke a bone and over the last two weeks the story has changed from did it at school , to at a friends to at home, always by child saying mummy and daddy wouldn’t hurt us they love us. alsow hen they were at mine on kids was being a bit cheeky and the dad shouted this is how the break bleeping happened . So it made me think the dad did Something when kid was being cheeky or answering back. A bleeping family member how can we be related to someone so horrid
also didn’t know where to turn. But I rembored in here saying of we had any doubt we would call them.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I know it’s been ages but can I just vent, get a little support , I’ve just had to call nspcc on a family member. One of his kids broke a bone and over the last two weeks the story has changed from did it at school , to at a friends to at home, always by child saying mummy and daddy wouldn’t hurt us they love us. alsow hen they were at mine on kids was being a bit cheeky and the dad shouted this is how the break bleeping happened . So it made me think the dad did Something when kid was being cheeky or answering back. A bleeping family member how can we be related to someone so horrid
also didn’t know where to turn. But I rembored in here saying of we had any doubt we would call them.
Oh gosh.
I don't know what to say but didn't want to read and run. You did the right thing. Chase it up keep on top of it if they're able to tell you wether they've investigated or not. How close is the family member, brother/brother in law or cousin or?

Reactions: 8
I agree you did the right thing even if it turns out the child did do it at school or elsewhere you had reasonable doubts and hopefully the appropriate steps will be taken to investigate.

Reactions: 10
Always report if you feel in your gut that something isn’t right. If it turns out it was an accident and things check out ok at home then that’s fine, no harm done. Imagine though that a period of abuse had went undiscovered and the worst happened? You’d never forgive yourself for overlooking it. I’m sorry you’re having to deal with this regarding a member of your own family, it must be so hard but you’ve done right.

Reactions: 9
Thank u both, I was crying on the phone, but the woman was so lovely and kept saying they get loads of these report And I was doing right. Still feels crap. butive had a niggling feeling and it wouldn’t go.

Oh gosh.
I don't know what to say but didn't want to read and run. You did the right thing. Chase it up keep on top of it if they're able to tell you wether they've investigated or not. How close is the family member, brother/brother in law or cousin or?
our Parents were together for A few years when we were in school. So during primary school we were brought up as step siblings, lost touch until a few years back and as we have kids around same age we got close . I will the woman said to call and ask for her if I want to add another further

Always report if you feel in your gut that something isn’t right. If it turns out it was an accident and things check out ok at home then that’s fine, no harm done. Imagine though that a period of abuse had went undiscovered and the worst happened? You’d never forgive yourself for overlooking it. I’m sorry you’re having to deal with this regarding a member of your own family, it must be so hard but you’ve done right.
Yes this is it. for every child that gets hurt or killed someone always says they had a feeling but didn’t do anything

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11