Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"SO we quash the original sentence and hand down a sentence of 12 years in a young offenders institution. She must serve half before being eligible for release.

Time on remand will count towards this."

interesting that the previous judge didn't even know she should be sent to a young offender's institution? I'll admit I didn't know that either thought that was for under 18's. so she's moving prison also?

Reactions: 8
I don’t know how to say this in any other way as I’m running late for work now reading that but will she fair better in a young offenders?

Reactions: 2
She won’t serve all of it in YOI she’ll be moved once she’s turned 21

Reactions: 3
I don’t know how to say this in any other way as I’m running late for work now reading that but will she fair better in a young offenders?
i thought this as well, i imagine a more relaxed enviornment, if that's a thing

Reactions: 1
i thought this as well, i imagine a more relaxed enviornment, if that's a thing
Still will not be tolerated within the population for what she done. They are let out of their cells more so actually more prone to attack unless she is kept apart but it otherwise the same sort of environment with a bit more opportunity for education. There will still be a pecking order according to offences in there and possibly more chance of someone wanting the glory of twatting a child abuser.

I am glad to see the extension of her sentence. 8 years was far too lenient indeed.

I thought young offenders institutions were for under 18’s, interesting that the judge didn’t know this. So I take it she won’t serve all her sentence in young offenders and could be moved.

She won’t serve all of it in YOI she’ll be moved once she’s turned 21
You would think so but what she said makes it sound like she’s will do the whole sentence there why didn’t she say until she’s 21..

Nothing less than 12 years would be suitable.

SO we quash the original sentence and hand down a sentence of 12 years in a young offenders institution. She must serve half before being eligible for release.

Time on remand will count towards this.”

Reactions: 4
I think young offenders will be better for her in terms of education and classes, we all know she was clearly failed by school with her IQ so hopefully this is a chance for her to get the help she needs, I’m sure they get 25 hours of education a week in there

Reactions: 9
You would think so but what she said makes it sound like she’s will do the whole sentence there why didn’t she say until she’s 21..

Nothing less than 12 years would be suitable.

SO we quash the original sentence and hand down a sentence of 12 years in a young offenders institution. She must serve half before being eligible for release.

Time on remand will count towards this.”
I’m not sure then, looks like there was a duck up in the first place sending her prison instead of youth offenders.
I cant see them allowing her to stay there until she’s 25 though

I might be making this up but when she got 8 years didn’t the judge say she had to serve 2 thirds? So half of 12 is pretty much the same just a few months more?

I really am late now🙈

Reactions: 7