Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in that article anyone read this interesting part alicia mentions that didnt come up in the trial:

This is a transcript of the Snapchat conversation sent to police:

SISTER: "I've just seen Frankie slap her across the face. X"

ALICIA: "OMG"

SISTER "I'm fuming x"

ALICIA: "Tell nana x"

SISTER: "K x"

ALICIA: "Something bad is going to happen. Why did she hit her?"

SISTER: "Coz she was playing with her shoe."

Kinda puts into perspective yet again how compliant in the violence FS was and how much she lied in regards to "never hurting her baby"
Oh that is sad.

Reactions: 7
I dont think anyone does think that FS is a wonderful person, shes an absolute beast but she was subjected to DV that is a proven FACT!!! I accept that people have different opinions, im a grown up :giggle: and dont respond like a teenager, saying we are n0nce sympathisers because we dont agree with you.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: of course your not going to look for examples there arent any, we're quite a nice bunch really, hows about you trot on over to Trusting Evil they would love your stance....

In fact hey Briony 👋 hows your podcast "business" going
Does seem like a proper Briony move doesn’t it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s not what the video says at all, if I could send you it I would. When I get a second later I’ll transcribe it. That video was set up to gaslight Frankie and the snippet was awful enough as apparently it went on for 5+ minutes.
Oh right. The one I saw was only a few seconds long.

@BattleAxing I ask again, please quote some of the FS arse-lickers and fan club please. I’m really looking forward to see some(y)

As now, I’m struggling to see your point. No one has excused FS for what she did to her daughter. No one.

Reactions: 6
Where did the stuff about Frankie cheating and going off with guys come from?

Apparently she met up with Star’s dad once behind SB’s back, early in their relationship. The rest of the time it was just SB kicking off if FS was around guys - hence the “#1 psycho” video and dragging her out of the pub when she was out drinking.

Reactions: 7
Apparently she met up with Star’s dad once behind SB’s back, early in their relationship. The rest of the time it was just SB kicking off if FS was around guys - hence the “#1 psycho” video and dragging her out of the pub when she was out drinking.
The meeting up with JH was mentioned in the trial wasn’t it I think? When she went on the train? I didn’t think there was anything about her shagging anyone though as someone said last night.

Here stands a quote of one now.
If the shoe fits and all that.
Please dissect the quote for me. As reading clearly isn’t my strong point now is it Ms Battle Axe.

I’m really struggling to see how I can be a fan of FS? If you read my previous posts, you will find I’ve repeatedly expressed my opinions that FS was cruel beyond belief, an incompetent mother and neglectful. She deserves to be in prison and should not be allowed to care for anymore children in the future.

Now you tell me Ms. Battle Axe, how on earth is this me being a fan?

I am also intrigued to see more quotations from actual fans. From the arse-lickers. I’ve said before I appreciate it’s a big ask. But please, back up your claims before insulting people.

I look forward to your response. And don’t forget, Brains. Use them😘

• Haha
Love a bit of victim blaming on a Friday morning 👍🏽👍🏽 I guess you’re one of those that start condolences to a rape victim with ‘well if she hadn’t been wearing…’.
More lies but if that’s what you want to say 😂😂. I was gang raped at 12 so maybe it was my school uniform that set it up for me who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️.

They also aren’t rumours they are facts ask her sisters who tell every one exactly what she was like.

More lies but if that’s what you want to say 😂😂. I was gang raped at 12 so maybe it was my school uniform that set it up for me who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️.

They also aren’t rumours they are facts ask her sisters who tell every one exactly what she was like.
Hope you got/are getting the support you need after an ordeal like that.

I’m taking it you know FS family personally? Sadly we can’t accept the ‘facts’ without factual evidence proving it to be true.

We are believing the facts that were presented from both defence and prosecution during the trial. SB assaulting FS in The Sun Pub. FS asking SB for permission to go out. The fact that BE didn’t want to be involved. The videos we’ve seen. All the texts and messaging exchanges we’ve read.

There were no mentions of FS being manipulative, or any past experiences of punching herself and crying to blame others. If that can be proven to be true, then she’s even more messed up and vulnerable then I first thought.

However, your “facts” or word of mouth stories from her sisters do not take away that FS was a victim of domestic abuse and coercive control from SB.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Please dissect the quote for me. As reading clearly isn’t my strong point now is it Ms Battle Axe.

I’m really struggling to see how I can be a fan of FS? If you read my previous posts, you will find I’ve repeatedly expressed my opinions that FS was cruel beyond belief, an incompetent mother and neglectful. She deserves to be in prison and should not be allowed to care for anymore children in the future.

Now you tell me Ms. Battle Axe, how on earth is this me being a fan?

I am also intrigued to see more quotations from actual fans. From the arse-lickers. I’ve said before I appreciate it’s a big ask. But please, back up your claims before insulting people.

I look forward to your response. And don’t forget, Brains. Use them😘
Basically if you don’t agree with battleaxe you’re a N0nC3 sympathiser 🤣 also we clearly abuse our kids because we agree that FS was in a DV relationship 🙄🤔🤔🤔 their words not mine

Reactions: 9
Basically if you don’t agree with battleaxe you’re a N0nC3 sympathiser 🤣 also we clearly abuse our kids because we agree that FS was in a DV relationship 🙄🤔🤔🤔 their words not mine
Innit🤯🤯🤯 some really bold and insulting statements have been made towards a lot of us.

Like I haven’t seen one comment that excuses what FS did. None at all. And certainly no arse licking comments.

Just a lot of posts from intelligent and empathetic users that know this case isn’t just as simple as 2 people abusing, murdering and allowing the death of a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What can I say it seems to be we agree that FS was in DV relationship but we are fan club members 🤦‍♀️🤔 when there is not one comment excusing FS behaviour towards her child.

How dare I shed an ounce of sympathy for someone who was in a DV relationship. To the rest of you fellow fan club members cough cough I mean posters thank you for the intelligent discussions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I’m not sure why you’ve quoted me when my reply was to someone else?

Innit🤯🤯🤯 some really bold and insulting statements have been made towards a lot of us.

Like I haven’t seen one comment that excuses what FS did. None at all. And certainly no arse licking comments.

Just a lot of posts from intelligent and empathetic users that know this case isn’t just as simple as 2 people abusing, murdering and allowing the death of a child.
It’s definitely a troll I can’t believe any normal person would be that obstinate