Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="BigBrenda, post: 8509906,

I can’t see how she was a victim of domestic abuse there isn’t anything that has been said that to me screams victim of dv I think she was an attention seeker to be honest but that’s just my opinion.
[/QUOTE]
There is plenty of evidence to suggest she was a victim of dv and multiple eyewitness to see. The facts of the case are the facts.

Reactions: 8
A while ago someone posted a video on Facebook of Savanna and Frankie talking in a car. Savanna say she wants to go and get Star, and Frankie replies "No, I don't want it". She then says something like "We'll go and get it on Monday".

If she didn't want Star, why 'd she keep putting her in harm's way? I think her family is also confused by that...
That’s not what the video says at all, if I could send you it I would. When I get a second later I’ll transcribe it. That video was set up to gaslight Frankie and the snippet was awful enough as apparently it went on for 5+ minutes.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Nothing annoys me more then when people come on and say she weren’t in a DV relationship when it’s pretty clear she was. It’s always ‘she could of left, she weren’t scared because she argued back’ do people not know how these relationships work? so many people have came on here and been really brave and told their stories of their own experiences, seeing people post that it’s easy and they could of just left is such a insult to these people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ultimately what is being said being a victim of DV doesn’t excuse or deflect from anybody from allowing the death of their own child. There are options to leave safely and most, if not all abused women leave when the abuse starts to be directed at their children but by the sound of it she chose to stay and goad her abuser - and as already suggested she couldn’t of been that frightened of her daughters killer if she was travelling around throwing it about. A person who was truly frightened wouldn’t dream of such. Which leaves me in a lot of doubt wether there was “abuse” or it was just a toxic relationship on both sides. Cheating is a form of emotional/psychological abuse - most womens aid/Wings/Freedom programmes do actually stress this. So technically FS was abusing SB too, albeit in a non violent means.

But this is where people lay divided. Yes I may have a “bug up my arse” about the disgusting noncey people who kill and allow the deaths of their own children but that’s pretty reasonable. What’s absurd is the people in here who have a “bug up their arse” about people who have an issue with it. I stand by my comment that some people in here seem very questionable.

Last edited:
All the victims who are beaten by partners can’t be scared either, or else they would just leave . If only things were that simple.
That’s not what I said at all. But I’m pretty sure most women going through done sick violence aren’t out getting their funny felt up every weekend are they or winding their partner up telling them about other men because that would be strange wouldn’t it?.

And my mum was a victim of domestic violence from my dad she nearly had a breakdown over it, I’ve got numerous friends who’s experienced it yet I’ve never known any of them to behave and act how Frankie did, and yes every one behaves differently and Christ she’s the example of that then.

didn’t proof read before I posted ffs but I’m sure you can make out what is said.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That’s not what I said at all. But I’m pretty sure most women going through done sick violence aren’t out getting their funny felt up every weekend are they or winding their partner up telling them about other men because that would be strange wouldn’t it?.
The FS sympathisers here seem to have a nack of putting words into non sympathisers mouths. I agree. If she was that terrified of her “abuser” she wouldn’t have been sleeping around, let alone goading her about the men she had been doing so. That doesn’t add up as a woman that terrified of her partner to me either.

The FS sympathisers here seem to have a nack of putting words into non sympathisers mouths. I agree. If she was that terrified of her “abuser” she wouldn’t have been sleeping around, let alone goading her about the men she had been doing so. That doesn’t add up as a woman that terrified of her partner to me either.
Love a bit of victim blaming on a Friday morning 👍🏽👍🏽 I guess you’re one of those that start condolences to a rape victim with ‘well if she hadn’t been wearing…’.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where’s evidence to suggest she was throwing it about? Where’s evidence to suggest she was goading SB with these men she was supposedly with? If I remember she had to text SB to where she was going and who she was with.

Reactions: 8
Love a bit of victim blaming on a Friday morning 👍🏽👍🏽 I guess you’re one of those that start condolences to a rape victim with ‘well if she hadn’t been wearing…’.
No actually, I don’t think like that at all. So do refrain from putting words in my mouth I have not said.

She wasn’t a victim. There is more than one type of abuse when it comes to DV relationships. I am stressing a fact that DV survivor/awareness groups actually teach and there is a lot more than physical abuse and handing out a few black eyes. If you have been in attendance of any of these groups most women actually report that the violent side is the most bearable under the umbrella of forms. There is financial, psychological - which includes cheating and goading. It may not be what you wish to hear but this is what is taught by these groups, so in essence it makes FS just as much as a perpetrator. Two perpetrators makes for more of a toxic relationship - two people who are completely emotionally unstable to be having relationships - rather than one being a “battered wife”.

Where’s evidence to suggest she was throwing it about? Where’s evidence to suggest she was goading SB with these men she was supposedly with? If I remember she had to text SB to where she was going and who she was with.
Have you not read the transcripts? Or 16 threads?

If you’re going to pre warn your already ‘violent’ partner with who you are going with, whilst in a monogamous relationship you’re most definitely goading. Which is a form of abuse.

No actually, I don’t think like that at all. So do refrain from putting words in my mouth I have not said.

She wasn’t a victim. There is more than one type of abuse when it comes to DV relationships. I am stressing a fact that DV survivor/awareness groups actually teach and there is a lot more than physical abuse and handing out a few black eyes. If you have been in attendance of any of these groups most women actually report that the violent side is the most bearable under the umbrella of forms. There is financial, psychological - which includes cheating and goading. It may not be what you wish to hear but this is what is taught by these groups, so in essence it makes FS just as much as a perpetrator. Two perpetrators makes for more of a toxic relationship - two people who are completely emotionally unstable to be having relationships - rather than one being a “battered wife”.

If you’re going to pre warn your already ‘violent’ partner with who you are going with, whilst in a monogamous relationship you’re most definitely goading. Which is a form of abuse.
Your arrogance is astounding. I really hope you’re not in a position of power in your career. Frightening.

Reactions: 7

I have read Da Transcriptsz ? No evidence to suggest that there was any form of goading on FS side at all. We don’t know what’s happened behind closed doors, only what’s been said in the trial.

Are we painting SB as a victim now?

Reactions: 3
I literally thought the same 🤣 the only time was going to see the father of her child at the beginning of the relationship which resulted in SB sending her a video licking blood off the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I literally thought the same 🤣 the only time was going to see the father of her child at the beginning of the relationship which resulted in SB sending her a video licking blood off the wall
Exactly this there was non of her seeing any other men apart from the father of her child at the very beginning of the relationship. I honestly can’t fathom how people think “she can’t of been that scared if she was throwing it about” or “she was goading SB with all these men”

Reactions: 5
I have read Da Transcriptsz ? No evidence to suggest that there was any form of goading on FS side at all. We don’t know what’s happened behind closed doors, only what’s been said in the trial.

Are we painting SB as a victim now?
Again stop putting words into peoples mouths. I never stated that SB was a complete victim. I stated there seems to have been abuse from both sides, resulting in a toxic relationship more than the narrative that FS was a complete victim. It is a fact that goading and cheating is a form of psychological abuse.

• Haha
Again stop putting words into peoples mouths. I never stated that SB was a complete victim. I stated there seems to have been abuse from both sides, resulting in a toxic relationship more than the narrative that FS was a complete victim. It is a fact that goading and cheating is a form of psychological abuse.
If you had once bothered to read back, balance your argument, you’d also see that this has been discussed MANY times. It still does not distract from the FACT Frankie was a victim.

Delve a little deeper into Savannah’s background/upbringing, and she, too, is a victim. A victim of a crappy upbringing and complete lack of ethics and morals. It’s no excuse. It’s just facts.

Reactions: 12
You stated “goading is a form of abuse” so therefore you are painting SB as a victim in the relationship. Where’s this abuse from both sides please do tell 🤔 There’s no evidence of goading and cheating though is there, if there is please do come back and show us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
You stated “goading is a form of abuse” so therefore you are painting SB as a victim in the relationship. Where’s this abuse from both sides please do tell 🤔 There’s no evidence of goading and cheating though is there, if there is please do come back and show us.
Two people abusing eachother makes for a toxic relationship rather than one person being strictly the perp and the other a victim. What’s hard to grasp here?

No matter how frustrated you lot get I won’t change my view that FS was capable of abuse herself, was compliant in abusing her own daughter and just doesn’t wash with me as being a this terrified mouse like character whilst she was throwing herself about and then goading her perceived abuser. An insult to DV victims if you ask me.

Go round and round all you like you won’t change my view and unfortunately for yourselves you will be bashing your head against a brick wall with me.

Two people abusing eachother makes for a toxic relationship rather than one person being strictly the perp and the other a victim. What’s hard to grasp here?

No matter how frustrated you lot get I won’t change my view that FS was capable of abuse herself, was compliant in abusing her own daughter and just doesn’t wash with me as being a this terrified mouse like character whilst she was throwing herself about and then goading her perceived abuser. An insult to DV victims if you ask me.

Go round and round all you like you won’t change my view and unfortunately for yourselves you will be bashing your head against a brick wall with me.
No one is expecting you to change your opinion whatever your opinion is 🤷‍♀️But I guess it is victim blaming at it’s finest really isn't it. We are going around in a circle here and quiet frankly I ain’t got the time. Believe what you want and think you want.

Reactions: 9

How about you have your opinion and everyone else has their opinion, and stop trolling (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think they already know this. The problem is, you won’t change their views either, hence everyone going around in circles and the conversation not going anywhere. So why do you keep antagonising by referring to them as the FS Fan Club? At this point it just comes across as trolling. What is the point other than to annoy? Genuine question.

Reactions: 10