Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is misinformation though and we are on a gossip site not prison. There’s Hmp Styal they use the same lingo if your interested.
If it’s misinformation get me sued or something. I am only saying what a majority feel, just this thread is the FS fan girl arse licking base. No I am not interested in HMP Styal. Stop trying to invite me to groups that YOU seem to be familiar with. Do you go on there spouting your compassion for her? I doubt it because you would be ridiculed. This is obviously your safe space to be a fan!

No one can express their opinions without certain members crying about “Da TrAnsCriPtZzzz noT beIn Red” when it’s clearly there she abused the child herself too.

Get my arse in a niggle about a child abuser? Sure as tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If it’s misinformation get me sued or something. I am only saying what a majority feel, just this thread is the FS fan girl arse licking base. No I am not interested in HMP Styal. Stop trying to invite me to groups that YOU seem to be familiar with. Do you go on there spouting your compassion for her? I doubt it because you would be ridiculed. This is obviously your safe space to be a fan!

No one can express their opinions without certain members crying about “Da TrAnsCriPtZzzz noT beIn Red” when it’s clearly there she abused the child herself too.

You must be reading a different thread to me because I haven’t seen any fangirling over FS? Saying she was also a victim of SB is not excusing her behaviour and the things she herself did to Star. She failed to protect that precious little life, something that I, and I think most here can’t comprehend but there’s no denying that her mental ability combined with the abuse she herself received were contributing factors. Never an excuse but it’s the facts of the case.

Reactions: 8

It’s not FS arse lickers actually look back through the previous 16 threads and you can clearly see we have had the discussions on SB as well. I suggest Hmp Styal as some of them hold the same views as you.

This thread was created for people who read the trial. Anyone can express their opinion that’s why this a gossip site, your the one who seems to have a problem with people who have a different opinion to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Ms/Miss/Mrs/Mr Battle Axing.
(Very fitting name might I add😉). Please, as I am extremely intrigued, can you provide any quotations of these FS fan girls?

I haven’t seen any personally, and I have read all Da TrAnsCriPtZzzz and every thread on this forum since the very first one posted on 24th October 2021. I’m sure a lot of other fan club members users on here have too. So as I’ve said, please quote some.

I appreciate it’s a big ask, as there’s thousands of comments and 16 threads but since that’s all you seem to post about on these threads (and by that I mean anyone who views FS as a victim of SB is an arse licker) surely you’ll have the receipts and sources ready on stand-by to back up your claims.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Yours sincerely,
Justheretoread99
(And also just here to reply. And just here to arse lick. And just here to recognise a (and rightly so) convicted, incompetent, abusive and neglectful mother was also a VICTIM of domestic abuse and coercive control. That doesn’t excuse her behaviour and treatment towards her daughter. But she was also vulnerable and a victim.
If that makes me an arse licker, then f*cking cheers to that everybody 🥂

I’m sorry you clearly lack the empathy, compassion and intelligence to recognise that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
(Very fitting name might I add😉). Please, as I am extremely intrigued, can you provide any quotations of these FS fan girls?

I haven’t seen any personally, and I have read all Da TrAnsCriPtZzzz and every thread on this forum since the very first one posted on 24th October 2021. I’m sure a lot of other fan club members users on here have too. So as I’ve said, please quote some.

I appreciate it’s a big ask, as there’s thousands of comments and 16 threads but since that’s all you seem to post about on these threads (and by that I mean anyone who views FS as a victim of SB is an arse licker) surely you’ll have the receipts and sources ready on stand-by to back up your claims.

Yours sincerely,
Justheretoread99
(And also just here to reply. And just here to arse lick. And just here to recognise a (and rightly so) convicted, incompetent, abusive and neglectful mother was also a VICTIM of domestic abuse and coercive control. That doesn’t excuse her behaviour and treatment towards her daughter. But she was also vulnerable and a victim.

I’m sorry you clearly lack the empathy, compassion and intelligence to recognise that.
Made me laugh, cheers 🥂
I remember a lot of people feeling sorry for FS when the details of the abuse toward her from SB came out in the court and someone saying the mother in them just wanted to give her a cuddle, when the previous day everyone was in uproar over her neglect and things she had been accused of doing. I think that’s normal human feeling, you can feel sad for someone while not loosing sight of the fact that a life had been lost as result of their actions.

I’ve said myself that I think FS sentence was enough, only because I think she can be rehabilitated. She’s many things but not evil my eyes however I wouldn’t like to see her go on to have any more children. I accept that people think otherwise and would like to see her get added time, if that makes me a fan then…sure 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Made me laugh, cheers 🥂
I remember a lot of people feeling sorry for FS when the details of the abuse toward her from SB came out in the court and someone saying the mother in them just wanted to give her a cuddle, when the previous day everyone was in uproar over her neglect and things she had been accused of doing. I think that’s normal human feeling, you can feel sad for someone while not loosing sight of the fact that a life had been lost as result of their actions.

I’ve said myself that I think FS sentence was enough, only because I think she can be rehabilitated. She’s many things but not evil my eyes however I wouldn’t like to see her go on to have any more children. I accept that people think otherwise and would like to see her get added time, if that makes me a fan then…sure 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly that!

If I just saw a headline right now that stated: 16-month-old murdered whilst in the care of mother and her partner I’d automatically think “Oh my god how horrific, evil b*stards both deserve to rot in hell” or something along those lines.

But after reading “Da TrAnScRiPtZz” and doing my own social media research into FS/SB/most of the family tree, and upon learning of FS home life, childhood and the abuse and treatment she received from SB, my eyes were opened.

I think I’ve explained the below about 4/5 times previously on these threads but just want to reiterate

FS clearly lacks emotional intelligence, she was an incompetent and neglectful mother. She sadly saw Star as an accessory and even admitted on the stand she loved her “more like a sister”. In the final days of Star’s life, FS was cruel beyond belief. I also agree with the sentence. She 100% deserves to be in that prison.

However, she was also a victim of SB. Physical violence, emotional and mental abuse. I feel sad for her and empathy for her that she endured that abuse and ultimately resulted in losing her daughter in the most horrific circumstances.

Which doesn’t and should never excuse her behaviour and treatment towards her daughter. & I am in no means in any rush to arse lick or sign up to any fan club.

Obviously I feel more sadness for Star. Im not religious but I really hope that there is an afterlife. I hope she is at peace. She was unfortunately dealt the worst set of cards for her short life.

Was just an absolute tragic case all round.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A while ago someone posted a video on Facebook of Savanna and Frankie talking in a car. Savanna say she wants to go and get Star, and Frankie replies "No, I don't want it". She then says something like "We'll go and get it on Monday".

If she didn't want Star, why 'd she keep putting her in harm's way? I think her family is also confused by that...

Reactions: 1
This is just my take on it but I think FS didn’t want the responsibility of looking after Star. That’s how I see the “it”. She was quite clearly more bothered about going out drinking then spending quality loving time with her child. The “I don’t want it” screams to me “I don’t have the emotional intelligence or mental capacity to care after a child. I just want to be carefree, I’d rather someone else look after her”.
She just couldn’t articulate herself.

& the fact she kept putting Star in harms way reiterates the fact that she was more bothered about going out drinking and not wanting any parental responsibilities.

I wasn’t shocked at all when her IQ score was relayed to the court.

Having the lack of intelligence, lack of maternal instincts and combining that with being on the receiving end of coercive control and abuse ultimately were the recipe for absolute disaster.

Reactions: 7
Was just an absolute tragic case all round.
This is the highlight. So many lives ruined. I doubt Star would have had the best of chances in life with FS as her mother but without SB she would most certainly be alive and had so many others around her who could and did to take her into their care-Something that FS had previously allowed. It’s devastatingly tragic for all those who really loved Star, she wasn’t a forgotten child, she really was loved and cared for but unfortunately had that stolen from her by her mothers relationship with SB.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
i don’t see Frankie as a victim at all to be honest. Also don’t buy that she was scared of SB anymore. If she was that scared and couldn’t leave she wouldn’t of been going out and shagging other blokes and what not because she’d of known if she was caught what would happen surely if SB was supposedly beating her up all the time 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
i don’t see Frankie as a victim at all to be honest. Also don’t buy that she was scared of SB anymore. If she was that scared and couldn’t leave she wouldn’t of been going out and shagging other blokes and what not because she’d of known if she was caught what would happen surely if SB was supposedly beating her up all the time 🤦🏽‍♀️
Shagging other blokes while she was with SB? She’s not a victim of the case, Star was the only victim. But she was a victim of SB…I feel this is where people are getting confused, we are not saying that she was as wronged as Star was but she was a victim of domestic abuse. I’m not sure what’s so difficult to understand to be honest 🙆🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

The thing is, Domestic Violence and Abuse are very complex. The abuser uses control tactics to; isolate the victim from their family & friends, break down all self-confidence and self-worth, they distort reality and make them seem like their abuser is the “best thing in the world and they would be lost without them” type of thing

Examples in this case, FS running to David & Anitas and begging them to remove a photo of Star from facebook as SB didn’t want anyone else seeing Star. FS having bruises on her face and saying it was “play fighting” SB threatening to drive of a cliff. The Snapchat video of SB referring to herself as “The number 1 psycho” and people should stop messaging FS if they “want to keep their kneecaps”.
Texts between the 2 in this days TrAnScRIPt https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/19665653.live-day-3-star-hobson-murder-trial/

We don’t even know half of what went on behind closed doors. It’s so easy for us on the outside to say “oh she wasn’t scared if she kept going back”. I think that’s a pretty ignorant remark to make if I’m honest.

FS was easily lead. Her psychological assessments showed that she was in the top 3 percent of most compliant people.

Take away the fact that she had a child at the time. If FS wasn’t a mother, and you read from a court of law that FS was subjected to: threats and physical violence (the incident in the Sun Pub where there were eye witnesses) would you see her as a victim?

Reactions: 11
Exactly this!

Not a victim in the slightest! And compliant. There is no excuse or reasoning for her behaviour no matter what same old paragraphs the same 3 members post.

Yours sincerely,
Justheretoread99

Im not just stressing she wasn’t a victim though. That she compliant and an aid in abuse towards her own child. Like other members here reading clearly isn’t your strong point.

Im not just stressing she wasn’t a victim though. That she compliant and an aid in abuse towards her own child. Like other members here reading clearly isn’t your strong point.
Oh I can read, thanks. Grammar and syntax clearly isn’t your strong point, because I’m struggling with the “That she compliant and an aid in abuse towards her own child”.

I know you’re not just stressing she wasn’t a victim. You’re also stressing a lot of members on here are arse-lickers and fans of FS.

I’m intrigued to see the quotations of members who you deem fans of FS. I’m assuming you can’t provide those receipts though and you’re just here to provoke reactions out of others because we dare to feel an ounce of sympathy of a girl on the receiving end of domestic abuse.

Like seriously, you keep coming back questioning people’s parenting skills, inciting violence and telling us all that reading isn’t our “strong point”. Are you okay?

Why laugh at my post ? How creepy
Typical troll behaviour. Clearly enjoys goading other users whilst sat on a very high horse.

People complain that the thread keeps going round in circles but how on earth can a thread go forward when the same member continuously returns and spouts the same uneducated bull:poop: with a few added insults on user’s reading abilities and parenting skills

Reactions: 5
I just don’t believe it to be honest she probably done it for attention. I was speaking to a girl who went to school with her the other day and she was saying how she punched herself in the face during school and blamed another girl for it etc and she thrived on winding people up then crying when she got found out.
Tbh it wouldn’t surprise me if she told savanna to put something like that on snapchat due to so many boys adding her where she was Always putting it about. Her mum throws it about so it was no different from her really.
I genuinely believe they was both as toxic to each other

Shagging other blokes while she was with SB? She’s not a victim of the case, Star was the only victim. But she was a victim of SB…I feel this is where people are getting confused, we are not saying that she was as wronged as Star was but she was a victim of domestic abuse. I’m not sure what’s so difficult to understand to be honest 🙆🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I can’t see how she was a victim of domestic abuse there isn’t anything that has been said that to me screams victim of dv I think she was an attention seeker to be honest but that’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 3
The thing is, Domestic Violence and Abuse are very complex. The abuser uses control tactics to; isolate the victim from their family & friends, break down all self-confidence and self-worth, they distort reality and make them seem like their abuser is the “best thing in the world and they would be lost without them” type of thing

Examples in this case, FS running to David & Anitas and begging them to remove a photo of Star from facebook as SB didn’t want anyone else seeing Star. FS having bruises on her face and saying it was “play fighting” SB threatening to drive of a cliff. The Snapchat video of SB referring to herself as “The number 1 psycho” and people should stop messaging FS if they “want to keep their kneecaps”.
Texts between the 2 in this days TrAnScRIPt https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/19665653.live-day-3-star-hobson-murder-trial/

We don’t even know half of what went on behind closed doors. It’s so easy for us on the outside to say “oh she wasn’t scared if she kept going back”. I think that’s a pretty ignorant remark to make if I’m honest.

FS was easily lead. Her psychological assessments showed that she was in the top 3 percent of most compliant people.

Take away the fact that she had a child at the time. If FS wasn’t a mother, and you read from a court of law that FS was subjected to: threats and physical violence (the incident in the Sun Pub where there were eye witnesses) would you see her as a victim?
All the victims who are beaten by partners can’t be scared either, or else they would just leave . If only things were that simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 10