Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i saw a post of two of them buying a can of coke each to "celebrate the haters" šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ pathetic
Oh my god they are so pathetic haha a can of pop to celebrate the haters šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ they need to give their heads a good wobble. I bet you theyā€™d wet their pants if they had Chavanna on their podcast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
i got blocked for telling them they are disgusting for profiting off a childs death, they really are scum that Briony is the worst all these posts about child neglect, wonder where her kids are while shes running her vile "business". Its a facebook group full of grief tourists love its no business get over yourself love

Reactions: 10
Imagine being an ADMIN of a group that covers horrific child murders, very sensitive material,
and speaking like this to other members.

I really donā€™t understand what ā€œgoodā€ and ā€œjusticeā€ theyā€™re trying to bring by running that group.

Briony if youā€™re reading here, go volunteer for some childrenā€™s charities, or get some training and qualifications to work with disadvantaged/vulnerable children, or go into the social care/police sector if you really want to make a difference. Not sprout tit in a PRIVATE Facebook group. Like really .. Wtf is this Facebook achieving apart from arguments and uncomfortable viewing.

691BCB1D-AB75-45FA-9072-E74798638BA1.jpeg

1CFCE65D-3870-41E9-AF94-720199734E91.jpeg

978E2C18-638E-4B6D-8227-5E8046024EDE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Imagine being an ADMIN of a group that covers horrific child murders, very sensitive material,
and speaking like this to other members.

I really donā€™t understand what ā€œgoodā€ and ā€œjusticeā€ theyā€™re trying to bring by running that group.

Briony if youā€™re reading here, go volunteer for some childrenā€™s charities, or get some training and qualifications to work with disadvantaged/vulnerable children, or go into the social care/police sector if you really want to make a difference. Not sprout tit in a PRIVATE Facebook group. Like really .. Wtf is this Facebook achieving apart from arguments and uncomfortable viewing.

View attachment 1018604
View attachment 1018606
View attachment 1018607
The anger i feel towards that Briony is next level, she is honestly a disgusting person. To speak about a family who are still grieving and getting constant reminders while sheā€™s cashing in on their familyā€™s story absolute scumbag

Reactions: 12
The Trusting Evil page gained a lot of following and attention when SB & FS was facing trial. Admin of the group started to think they was going to end up with their own documentary channel šŸ„“ now things have died down their group activity is poor. Theyā€™re clutching at straws with Stars case because thatā€™s was granted their following. Havenā€™t they discussed it 100s of times? I watched a live of theirs about the case and I cringed for them. šŸ˜³

Reactions: 6
Just got done reading pages & pages & pages of the trial. That wasnā€™t easy & I feel physically ill thinking of what poor Star went through. Screw that Trusting Evil page. You have to be disturbed to try and use a childā€™s death for followers. Itā€™s one thing to cover it a few times but damn let it go. Once you keep going on itā€™s no longer about bringing a voice to the innocent victims

Reactions: 14
I have just read about Amina Faye, the article was very brief but I was astounded at the sentencing of 8yrs and 7yrs the parents received. I do not know anything apart from the article I have just read. It would seem the sentences were low due to not being murder but causing our allowing. Does anyone know why it was not considered murder, was this from the jury or the Crown Prosecution putting that on the table, and why was the sentencing so low when they could have received up to 14yrs. I just really do not understand how this is not murder the baby died of multiple injuries over a period of time?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I have just read about Amina Faye, the article was very brief but I was astounded at the sentencing of 8yrs and 7yrs the parents received. I do not know anything apart from the article I have just read. It would seem the sentences were low due to not being murder but causing our allowing. Does anyone know why it was not considered murder, was this from the jury or the Crown Prosecution putting that on the table, and why was the sentencing so low when they could have received up to 14yrs. I just really do not understand how this is not murder the baby died of multiple injuries over a period of time?
I read about Amina Faye too maybe the crown prosecution didnā€™t have enough evidence to prove who actually murdered her. I think with some cases the crown prosecution only ever bring in murder charges if there is enough evidence for that charge. It could have also been a case of the murder charge was there and the jury obviously found them both not guilty of that charge.

Reactions: 1
The article I read said the cause of death was unexplained, possible that because they can't prove the poor child was murdered, they can't give them a life sentence.

• Sad
Frankie's sister Alicia did an interview with Sky News. So sad

was just going to post this, said she's never going to speak to Frankie again and can't ever forgive her

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Frankie's sister Alicia did an interview with Sky News. So sad

I was just about to post this poor family itā€™s been hard for all of them and still is.

I read another article FS is apparently back in court for her sentencing review in March, FS grandad Frank Smith said.

Sat with tears streaming down my face at that happy, innocent little girl, before all the horrors began.
Came here to say though, I know the social services are being looked into for not doing enough, but are there any similar repercussions for the police involved who ignored and dismissed the family? I haven't read anything saying they're being investigated for failings, but they bloody well should be. If you can't trust the social services and you can't get a response from the people who are supposed to protect you (police) who the hell can you trust.

Reactions: 10
Sat with tears streaming down my face at that happy, innocent little girl, before all the horrors began.
Came here to say though, I know the social services are being looked into for not doing enough, but are there any similar repercussions for the police involved who ignored and dismissed the family? I haven't read anything saying they're being investigated for failings, but they bloody well should be. If you can't trust the social services and you can't get a response from the people who are supposed to protect you (police) who the hell can you trust.
at the end of Aliciaā€™s interview,the police state they cannot comment due to an IOPC so it appears they are

Reactions: 4
No real surprise here.

what's the procedure for this? does it last a few days and is there like an internal review into the evidence and the trial? I just wonder what factors are taken into consideration

Her little face.

I thought as the months went on I'd feel less harrowed by Star's suffering. But I'm not. Her fear and pain... they haunt me.

• Sad
Reactions: 8