Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I've been a part of these threads the whole way through so I know she isn't anyone's afterthought! I didn't say anyones opinions were wrong, I just stated mine, and I fully believe everyone on here cares a lot about that poor little girl. I was not saying otherwise. Just stating that I myself don't have sympathy for Frankie.
And nope it isn't our business but we can say how we feel if Its splashed all over the news/media.
Agree to disagree I guess.
“My thoughts are solely with Star, if you disagree that’s fine but you won’t change my mind”

All our thoughts are solely with Star and have been the whole way through. It just sounded like you thought that because other people can try to empathise with or understand where David and the other family members are coming from, that they don’t care about Star. That’s all.

Of course, opinions are like arseholes. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I don’t have sympathy for her either and I think she got the punishment she deserved on top of having to live with the guilt of what she did (or didn’t) do for the rest of her life. I have sympathy for the family, for David and I don’t necessarily disagree with him standing by her, it doesn’t mean he’s forgiven her.

I think he’s also a vulnerable and quite simple man and the press are gross for continuing to go after stories because he’s always going to talk to them which probably isn’t doing him any favours.

Reactions: 7
“My thoughts are solely with Star, if you disagree that’s fine but you won’t change my mind”

All our thoughts are solely with Star and have been the whole way through. It just sounded like you thought that because other people can try to empathise with or understand where David and the other family members are coming from, that they don’t care about Star. That’s all.

Of course, opinions are like arseholes. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes, I edited my reply to you to explain what I meant by that. As in I only have sympathy for Star not for Frankie too. By the line I said "if you disagree that's fine" what I meant by that was if you also feel bad for Frankie that's OK, but I wouldn't change my mind on the fact I don't. It didn't mean I thought that if you understand her family standing by her then you don't care about Star. That definitely wasn't what I meant at all.
I can see how you might have read it the way you did. I def wasn't suggesting that anyone's focus isn't solely on Star and has been throughout. I know we all care.
Unsure about your opinions are arse holes comment.

Reactions: 1
Yes, I edited my reply to you to explain what I meant by that. As in I only have sympathy for Star not for Frankie too. By the line I said "if you disagree that's fine" what I meant by that was if you also feel bad for Frankie that's OK, but I wouldn't change my mind on the fact I don't. It didn't mean I thought that if you understand her family standing by her then you don't care about Star. That definitely wasn't what I meant at all.
Unsure about your opinions are arse holes comment.
Okay well thanks for clarifying that, I mistook what you said. My bad x

If it helps, I agree with you. I’ve always thought Frankie deserved what she got.

The opinions are like arseholes comment isn’t meant as an insult, is just that really. We all have one.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Okay well thanks for clarifying that, I mistook what you said. My bad x

If it helps, I agree with you. I’ve always thought Frankie deserved what she got.

The opinions are like arseholes comment isn’t meant as an insult, is just that really. We all have one.
I edited my reply again to add that I get why it reads that way. Sorry I always go back and end up editing to further explain myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think how David sees it is that at one time, Frankie was also a child and he and Frankie had a great bond and shared lots of happy memories together and he gave her stability when nobody else did. I have no doubt he is conflicted with how he feels about her now as he clearly adored Star more than anything. But he probably still sees Frankie in some ways as a child herself, which we know she isn't, but we aren't in David's position.
What Frankie did was despicable by the way, she deserves to be incarcerated, but she is clearly vulnerable and I suppose David, with how big hearted he is, just can't walk away from her.

Reactions: 8
I have a lot of empathy for Frankie, I do feel she was a victim of Savannah Brockhill but, I don't think I could welcome her back into my family. I could only empathise with her from afar. If her family can forgive her and welcome her back, they are bigger people than me

I have from a good source that SB has aged 20 years since being in prison and the degenerative disease she has is taking its toll to the extent she can't walk straight. The only prisoners who give her the time of day are the weird/odd ones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have from a good source that SB has aged 20 years since being in prison and the degenerative disease she has is taking its toll to the extent she can't walk straight. The only prisoners who give her the time of day are the weird/odd ones.
good 👍

Reactions: 8
hope it gives her a slow and painful death (y)

Reactions: 10
Best thing I've heard all year

She will be dead before 40.
It's a shame she didn't die before she met Star/Frankie.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Brilliant, hopefully she’s in as much or more pain than she put Star in. What was the disease she had again? I can’t believe the trial was 2 years ago now.

Reactions: 11