Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime I sing twinkle twinkle little star to my little one I think of star! My daughter is the same age as star think they we’re born a month or two apart 2019 so it really stuck with me. Our local paper shared the 2 year memory and the comment section is absolutely awful about Frankie.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I can’t belive it’s nearly a year since the trial started beaut
I know as if! What a trial it was as well! Stars case really brought out the crazies! I know Arthur's family had to shut down the Arthur fb group as it got batshit in there!

Everytime I sing twinkle twinkle little star to my little one I think of star! My daughter is the same age as star think they we’re born a month or two apart 2019 so it really stuck with me. Our local paper shared the 2 year memory and the comment section is absolutely awful about Frankie.
I know she failed Star but the level of abuse she gets makes me feel uneasy. She should never be able to have another child but I wouldn't quiet put her in the same league as Tracey Connolly or Thomas Hughes either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm waiting for the trial as well! The fb group I'm on seems very much in support of her. Think it's called the trial of Lucy Letby.
That's the one I'm waiting for...it's going to be a big one. I think alot are basing their decision on her 'butter wouldn't melt' looks but not enough has been reported on to give an opinion.

Reactions: 5
I know as if! What a trial it was as well! Stars case really brought out the crazies! I know Arthur's family had to shut down the Arthur fb group as it got batshit in there!

I know she failed Star but the level of abuse she gets makes me feel uneasy. She should never be able to have another child but I wouldn't quiet put her in the same league as Tracey Connolly or Thomas Hughes either.
She allowed her child to be abused and when she had a broken leg Didn’t seek medical treatment?

Reactions: 3
That's the one I'm waiting for...it's going to be a big one. I think alot are basing their decision on her 'butter wouldn't melt' looks but not enough has been reported on to give an opinion.
I’m waiting for this one too. It amazes me how people have made their minds up already without a shred of evidence being heard. And that’s on both sides.

Reactions: 2
She allowed her child to be abused and when she had a broken leg Didn’t seek medical treatment?
Oh you must of been watching a different trial because the trial I followed on a daily basis showed a lot of evidence of Savannah going above and beyond to conceal abuse from Frankie. Hope that helps???

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh you must of been watching a different trial because the trial I followed on a daily basis showed a lot of evidence of Savannah going above and beyond to conceal abuse from Frankie. Hope that helps???
It also showed video footage on frankies phone of her abusing star , hence the hefty sentence she got

Reactions: 2
It also showed video footage on frankies phone of her abusing star , hence the hefty sentence she got
Being unkind and cruel yes but nothing on the level of what Savannah was doing. IQ of 70. Had been playing with dolly's up until the yr before she had Star. Offered to plead guilty to 8 charges of cruelty. Signs of real and genuine remorse. I think what I think and said what I said and it's your right to disagree with me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It always makes me LOL when I see candyland on other threads as a VIP member. 😂😂

• Haha
Why on Earth did the family need to email the governor thinking she was dead?
MaryKate doesn’t ever make sense. But Savanna knows what she did to Star that ended her short life.

Reactions: 10
Why on Earth did the family need to email the governor thinking she was dead?
MaryKate doesn’t ever make sense. But Savanna knows what she did to Star that ended her short life.
Savanna and Mary kate are 2 inbred divvy cunts

Wtf when did he say that
On the Remembering Star page. Frankie's sister posted a screenshot of him saying that when they asked him when he's going to sort out the headstone. It was at the same time that the other granddad (Frank Smith) went to The Sun newspaper to complain about how the grave looks... the whole thing is so shameful and so sad for Star.

• Wow
  • Sad
And to think Jordan was "too devastated to give a statement" at the end of the trial. I've said it before but the difference in how David and Anita looked before and after. You can see what it's done to them. 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
No idea what Mary Kate & Ashley was trying to say there! Wouldn’t you ring the prison if you thought your sibling was dead!! Still trying to deflect from Savannah being the main culprit.

Is Corrine still in the know these days??

• Haha