Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadorius

I agree in court SB herself and her family knew the evidence was so against her, same as her little shit show of a time on the stand. It wasn’t said who that conversation was with did it maybe a family member of hers.
Exactly, that person was a key witness for the prosecution not the defence, im guessing thats why they couldnt be called to court and the only reason the person was mentioned is because of the data evidence.

Reactions: 1

BattleAxing

VIP Member
but John Venables was complicit in the kidnapping and Murder of poor little Jamie Bulger on an equal scale with Robert.

Frankie was clearly not the best mum but she didn’t murder her child and the fact her daughter is dead is a huge punishment that she will always have to live with.
She was complicit in the abuse of her own child. She was well aware of it, discussed it with SB via messages, even filmed her daughter from another angle alongside SB falling from a high chair. If that isn’t complicit, quite frankly I don’t know what is.

I don’t mean to sound “Facebooky” but anything involving abuse towards children angers me massively and I hope FS gets what she deserves in jail too. I can smell that musty, damp dog, cat piss smell from her mugshot.

I read an intense book years ago about the James Bulger murder that went into John Venables background in particular, it could be argued that he is on the spectrum and easily led. He didn’t get no where near enough! Just like FS… but being on the spectrum, having an uneasy upbringing and being “vulnerable” isn’t an excuse when it comes to the death of a child. No the two aren’t comparable because she is WORSE, considering Star was her own child!

• Sad

marypoppins21

Wow I saw this on our local news but didn’t recognise the name as I didn’t look much at Jordan. Other than what was put on here. What was she defending him against please? What a minefield!

Memento_Mori

I would think the only reason she would have been able to use a psychological report in her favour would be during a guilty plea. No point having one to explain that you are perfectly fine or to say about your childhood if you saying there is nothing wrong with you
I see what you mean. Frankie's lawyer could use it despite not pleading guilty hoping the evaluation would support the claim that she was completely innocent and gaslighted.

Yes, a brain injury. Maybe. We never heard how she was as a child. It can explain the seizures. But why shouldn't her lawyer use this info to reduce the sentence? I don't know the British law but what if Brockhill's biggest fear was the forensic commitment? Here she could stay for the rest of her life if the doctors still find her dangerous after 25 years?

Memento_Mori

I explained it several times. It sounds that you simply block the logic of the argument. So for the last time:

They are PARTY!

Memento_Mori

Maybe not the correct expression? One of his neighbours was a student (actually a friend of mine). She prepared for the exam and couldn't concentrate because of his screams, then she called the police. But I think she was exaggerating things to have some piece. I don't know what exactly she told the police but she told me his screams sounded like orgasms which I found strange. A man having orgasms every 15 minutes? Apart from this they could communicate completely normal. She told me that they had come to an agreement how to feed the ducks and a stray cat. It showed that she was not afraid of him, just wanted him to move out. It shocked me how easily a person can be institutionalised.

BattleAxing

VIP Member
That’s not what I said at all. But I’m pretty sure most women going through done sick violence aren’t out getting their funny felt up every weekend are they or winding their partner up telling them about other men because that would be strange wouldn’t it?.
The FS sympathisers here seem to have a nack of putting words into non sympathisers mouths. I agree. If she was that terrified of her “abuser” she wouldn’t have been sleeping around, let alone goading her about the men she had been doing so. That doesn’t add up as a woman that terrified of her partner to me either.

thaliamay

Chatty Member
“My thoughts are solely with Star, if you disagree that’s fine but you won’t change my mind”

All our thoughts are solely with Star and have been the whole way through. It just sounded like you thought that because other people can try to empathise with or understand where David and the other family members are coming from, that they don’t care about Star. That’s all.

Of course, opinions are like arseholes. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes, I edited my reply to you to explain what I meant by that. As in I only have sympathy for Star not for Frankie too. By the line I said "if you disagree that's fine" what I meant by that was if you also feel bad for Frankie that's OK, but I wouldn't change my mind on the fact I don't. It didn't mean I thought that if you understand her family standing by her then you don't care about Star. That definitely wasn't what I meant at all.
I can see how you might have read it the way you did. I def wasn't suggesting that anyone's focus isn't solely on Star and has been throughout. I know we all care.
Unsure about your opinions are arse holes comment.

avabella

VIP Member
I'll try be as clear as possible when I write up the thread. I get a bit muddled with words and panic 😅

Am I able to call it that, as I do think it would be better than me titling it with 2 of the 3 defendants, as can't name the 3rd

Any suggestions?
It was probably me reading too fast! All the other threads I’ve seen are named the defendants for easy finding, that might be best?

BattleAxing

VIP Member
You’re conflating so many issues, here I don’t even know where to start. Not to mention that children who commit crimes have to be given a chance to be rehabilitated because that’s what it means to live in a civilised society. Unless you think we’d be better off going back to medieval punishments 🤨
Medieval punishments are more than appropriate for people who kill or allow the death of a child. Or anything else of a nonc-ey nature. But that’s just me.

Terflife

I thought it was said that SB would shout abuse in the cells while on breaks
It probably didn't happen as she'd have been done for contempt of court of she was using abusive language and/or threats in a court, especially crown court trial.
as for holding cells they are normally under the court so the public wouldn't hear anything from the cells, unless she was shouting walking up in the stairs into the box.

TamW

That's not what I said. The other poster said 'lots of people are in domestically violent relationships and still manage to protect their kids'. Yes, that's the case - but some don't. So I am not sure why it's so hard to believe that FS didn't manage to protect Star. It's like saying 'plenty of people manage to go out for an afternoon jog and not get murdered', 'plenty of people manage to gamble on the horses and not lose their life savings' - just because 'plenty of' people do it, it's not the hard fast rule.
I just don't get what you mean then, I maybe getting it confused but I was meaning that for those who are not like everyone else then the law is there to punish them for not doing so

TamW

I don’t read rules but now I’m aware I better be careful ☺
I can neither confirm nor deny that 🍓 went batshit. Although I’m pleased that others were witness to what I can neither confirm or deny
Can you enlighten us on the rules lol?

you wouldn’t believe my shock when I bloody opened Tattle to see a large picture of my face combined with vitriol and bile. In the midst of my insomnia I wondered if I was actually hallucinating 🤪

they got deleted.
how has someone got your photo? that's really strange...

candyland_

VIP Member
Someone who was a regular poster on these SB & FS threads who I’ve never interacted with on here ever, decided to stalk me online and try to figure out who I am on FB. They then posted pictures of me on here with my online name and my real life name and surname here, with massively abusive insults and even brought my kids into it.

What really baffled me is that it’s not as if I ever had any kind of online spat with them or anyone else. I think we were all very polite to each other throughout these threads? I have no idea why someone I don’t know would be so threatening and malicious and go to such lengths to attack me personally. There was no combative interactions between me, that account or anyone else.

One thing that did occur to me was that the troll posts under this account sounded like a bloke so I’m not sure if it was the same person who usually posted under this account for the rest of the time.

In all the years of posting on online forums, I’ve never ever had something like this happen ever before. So of course, I did find it very unnerving. I do feel that people should be aware that if this happens to you, you don’t have to assume you should take no action.
How can they find out who you are from just a username? You must have posted on the Facebook page or something?

Ells321

Chatty Member
Yeah what I was wondering is if she ultimately 'turned on' Kane in a way that Frankie didn't with Savannah? That's what the police were trying to make her do and I did think maybe she gave evidence against him and that's why she got off lightly.
Same here I was thinking because she would have been able to give evidence in her own trial so must have turned on Kane. There was most likely a lot more mentioned in the trial, just with how detached she was chilling.

Jimmh1234

Just seen the news today that FS will have her sentence reviewed, what is everyone's thoughts? For me personally I thought she should get 8-15 years, i did feel her sentence was right at the low end but that it was just about acceptable. But having read that a year is off because it counts as time serve, and she's eligible for parole after 4 total years, then she could be out by 21 which shocked me a little when it was put like that.

Personally based on all the evidence I thought 12, serving minimum 10 was closest to being appropriate, and that she should've been found guilty on the manslaughter verdict, but wasn't up in arms at it being 8. I guess it's more so the probation part that makes it all a bit harder to take. Just interested to hear people's thoughts now it seems likely her sentence will be increased