Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thaliamay

Chatty Member
I think in another sentence it didn’t read like that, but fair enough. Anyone can create a thread if they want to, I started Arthur’s for a place to discuss. The Tattle threads are usually really decent places to discuss cases like this.
I'll try be as clear as possible when I write up the thread. I get a bit muddled with words and panic 😅

Another sad and shocking case but Ive been reading the Wales online court updates this week so I would join the thread too. Maybe call it Logan Mowangi murder trial? Don’t know if that’s allowed or you want to use his name.
Am I able to call it that, as I do think it would be better than me titling it with 2 of the 3 defendants, as can't name the 3rd

Any suggestions?

Reactions: 1

Dollenganger

VIP Member
It’s human nature. People what to look for explanations into how such awful things can happen. Although usually there’s no explanation to be found.

It’s human nature. People what to look for explanations into how such awful things can happen. Although usually there’s no explanation to be found.
Sorry this was in response to candyland.

BattleAxing

VIP Member
I have read Da Transcriptsz ? No evidence to suggest that there was any form of goading on FS side at all. We don’t know what’s happened behind closed doors, only what’s been said in the trial.

Are we painting SB as a victim now?
Again stop putting words into peoples mouths. I never stated that SB was a complete victim. I stated there seems to have been abuse from both sides, resulting in a toxic relationship more than the narrative that FS was a complete victim. It is a fact that goading and cheating is a form of psychological abuse.

• Haha

SwimmingPigs

Chatty Member
Yes she was defending him for stealing the money.

Some people on Facebook were being horrible about her ,and acting like that's the worst thing a person could do.

Ells321

Chatty Member
I don’t think, following the sentence review, that FS’s sentence should increase. She is serving 8 years because she kept leaving her child with someone who was hurting her - 8 years to reflect and grieve, and hopefully mature and learn. If she wasn’t involved in the death, I think she can’t possibly have imagined that SB was about to kill her child and therefore, the current sentence is appropriate, if not severe.
I don’t think FS sentence should increase either it is the right sentence. I do wonder if when the Attorney General looks at both the sentences he or she might decide they are to low. I don’t remember anyone going to the Attorney General when it was Baby P’s case, maybe it’s the fact that there is social media now.

I don’t think, following the sentence review, that FS’s sentence should increase. She is serving 8 years because she kept leaving her child with someone who was hurting her - 8 years to reflect and grieve, and hopefully mature and learn. If she wasn’t involved in the death, I think she can’t possibly have imagined that SB was about to kill her child and therefore, the current sentence is appropriate, if not severe.
I don’t think FS sentence should increase either it is the right sentence I do wonder if when the Attorney General does look at the sentences he or she might decide they are to low. I think the only reason it was referred to them in the first place is the fact FS could be out in 4 years.

Last edited:

Ells321

Chatty Member
They have until 5pm on the 11th (Tuesday) to decide if the sentences handed down to FS and SB will be reviewed by the Court of Appeal.
View attachment 966510View attachment 966511View attachment 966512

FS’ sister, Alicia had already said that their dad was poorly for a long time and that it wasn’t suicide. I’m sure that in his grief Andrew’s dad felt that Star’s death drove his son to overdose, hence suicide. so sad 😢
I saw that as well by AS on their dad being poorly too and then DF article last month. I did think maybe grief of loosing two family members, I know everyone is different in terms of grieving I just think that is really a statement to be saying when the coroner still hadn’t ruled out how he died. It’s all so sad two family members in such a short space of time.

• Sad

marypoppins21

This is currently at Bradford Crown Court but it is at deliberations stage

Yeah I started following that as it’s local ish but just the wrong time. It was our Brad doing a the daily blog.

Memento_Mori

No, there was still contact at least to Yvonne. She can thank her little angels that she wasn*t accused of turning a blind eye to Star's torture.

avabella

VIP Member
I suppose the person may be unwell. I’m just trying to warn people really in case you get targeted too. People can be banned but they can just post under a new name. Thanks for your kind words.

Oh really? I can’t say I know who you are but maybe this person tried to identify lots of us and I was easier?
I’ll message you x

avabella

VIP Member
I know that. That's why I referred to him as "boyfriends teenage son"
Also where I said "the boys mother" the boy I meant was Logan. Logans mother.
I think in another sentence it didn’t read like that, but fair enough. Anyone can create a thread if they want to, I started Arthur’s for a place to discuss. The Tattle threads are usually really decent places to discuss cases like this.

Walnutss

VIP Member

More information seems to be coming out after the fact. Frankie says that she broke up with SB and she killed Star as revenge 😢

The judge was right when she said that Star was caught in the crossfire of their abusive relationship.
How can this be true she was sat on her knee in hospital. At asda together the day of the arrest. They remained in a relationship I don't buy it

BattleAxing

VIP Member
From the beginning a lot of us have said we don’t condone any violence and we don’t want anything happening to either of them as it solves nothing it just gets them more protection and makes them look the victim. We’ve said this about both SB and Frankie.
There are definitely references in these threads though about SB getting her comeuppance in prison and no one made a huge deal about it. But when it’s FS people here seem to lose their shit.