Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avabella

VIP Member
I’ve noticed that SB seems to have her teeth well looked after and had a big car. Liked she seemed to be doing alright for herself. Does she have any previous criminal history ?
Teeth looked to be straightened a little and perhaps whitened. Not hugely expensive.

Car was a Dacia Duster on finance. Probably under £200 quid a month, those things are barely 10k new.

Reactions: 2

julie29

Chatty Member
We should report her .

Was reading comment s on that prison group . Trolls ! Not much will happen Frankie and sb in prison as they r in with their own kind . Rose west didn’t care about her own children she won’t care about justice for star . These evil morons will get out on new identity same as baby p s mum . It’s a disgrace

Last edited:
I’ve stopped I can’t read anymore I’ve found it’s been draining me and is sad to read, trolls are not my kind of thing either. The admin should be ashamed of themselves allowing these kind of disgusting things to be posted.
Apparently the admin died a few years back hence why the unchecked comments and posts.

lettie0507

I asked if I could change my name but Tattle apparently don’t allow it any more. I completely agree - they sounded perfectly harmless and funny. Plus they were agreeing with my comments throughout the threads lol. I kept thinking why on earth would someone be so interested in picking apart what I even say or my appearance lol? Im a boring person with no social life. 🧐
It's made me really worried with some of the stuff now I've put on Twitter and on here so I've changed my name on there but I've put things about the Brockhill's and the Fury's . You could tell where I lived with my Twitter name so I've gone and deleted everything 😳 hope you are ok 💕

Housework Fairy

Anyone following this?
This poor woman was an extended step relative of my husband. Not that we knew her, other than attending the same parties for our mutual family member including one only a few days prior. I didn't realise the T&A would be covering it. I'll go and catch up on it.

---

From Baildon, same area where Star Hobson had happy times with her grandparents

• Heart

TamW

She didn’t get a minimal sentence though, the starting point is 1 year and maximum 14 she got 8.

If you think drug dealers should get less than 8 years theres seriously something wrong with you!
I think she got a minimum sentence of the band she was put into if I remember correctly there was that guide wasn't there that judge spoke about

I'm not talking about the trial here. You can look back at every single thread and you'll see my name. What I'm saying is your argument is literally baseless - just because 'plenty of' people manage to do something, it doesn't make it the rule. There will always be exceptions. Unfortunately, FS was that exception. She was the victim of a domestically abusive relationship AND she failed to protect Star, and ultimately made her the victim too.
It is a rule though, it is a rule of law. Yes people may break that rule as people are different but if they do the law steps in

TamW

I just think its very black and white, if you are accused of a crime, a jury decides if you are innocent or guilty. If you are guilty you are sentences accordingly and within the guidelines of the offence and the framework of sentencing. There maybe mitigating factors but even with these they can only have a tiny impact on sentencing as it has to taken into account the punishment rather than the reasoning behind it.

I have been annoyed lots of times in the past of women who have been victims of abuse who then hurt or kill partners getting life sentences, but I suppose you have to be realistic. The law is there to make sure it also stands as warning, that if you commit the crime you will be sentenced accordingly.

But yes, we have all been through this over and over again, I think it perfectly healthy for us all to have differing views. I quite like someone not having the same views as me so I can debate, discuss and sometimes reassess my own views and gain new ways of thinking or opinions.

ariessleuth322

QUOTE="Milktray, post: 8069912, member: 210770"
Oh God...not this again. We go through the whole trial having a conversation about motives etc and why someone might have that lack of compassion AND then get newbies joining the thread with comments like this.

I literally dgaf about “motives”. She wouldn’t even share food w her baby, she wouldn’t take her to be examined bc she was afraid of losing her. She would text Savannah cunt how bad she was. Babies aren’t bad! If Star was “bad” it is bc she was in pain and being tormented. It’s unnatural to have lack of compassion towards your child that you carried in your body. FS bitch is dumb and evil. Idc what you say, she literally murdered her daughter & I have no sympathy for her what so ever. Brockhill wasn’t holding her hostage there are so many accounts of her tormenting Star on her own. Again had she had an ounce of compassion for her daughter, she would still be alive. Normal people have moments of clarity where they step back and say WTF am I doing? I could only imagine the condition that baby was in when she died a few days after being DRAGGED by her “mom”.

Whether it was a kick or a punch (and I absolutely hate speculating what fatally ended that poor babies life) - I’d put my mortgage on it not being FS that did it.
Agree why is it in literally every article

Ells321

Chatty Member
i saw a post of two of them buying a can of coke each to "celebrate the haters" 😂 😂 😂 pathetic
Oh my god they are so pathetic haha a can of pop to celebrate the haters 🤣🤣 they need to give their heads a good wobble. I bet you they’d wet their pants if they had Chavanna on their podcast.

Last edited:

ariessleuth322

Calm down. Her daughter died by blunt force trauma caused by a punch, kick or stamp. Go and argue this with the forensic pathologist Dr. Christopher Johnson, who told the judge, jury and rest of the court of his findings.

To YOU, star died as a result of FS’ actions. YOU. You do not speak for the UK’s legal system, health care service or the courts’ jury members. If you are that outraged please set up a petition to “bring back felonies”, or to get FS sentence changed. I wish you the best of luck.
I’m calm, but I’m allowed to respond, just as you all have given your opinions I am entitled to my own. A baby being murdered in such a horrendous way IS outrageous, sorry for feeling that way! 8 years is a joke, sorry my bad 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Laws have been enacted and changed in children’s names before it’s not a foreign concept.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
The article I read said the cause of death was unexplained, possible that because they can't prove the poor child was murdered, they can't give them a life sentence.

• Sad

Pangolina

I wonder who the other family member is who is still in touch with Frankie? It says David is one of only 2 who are still speaking to her.

ariessleuth322

Problem is we have a justice system and not a mob rule one...and judging by your post that's just as well. You belong on that Justice for Star page....not here where people have more common sense.
Mob rule? Are saying felonies and death penalty are a “mob rule”?
& can I ask what’s wrong with the Justice for Star page?

Reactions: 1

julie29

Chatty Member
Which one? There's 2 groups isn't there? Ive not been on fb in months as i forgot my details and broke phone. Lol
Im sure i was on 1 and the other requested but never heard back/accepted.
Yes, trolls should be reported. That's disgusting to troll poor innocent children. There's some disgusting people out there.
X.
Yes there’s a group of the prison sb is in . Loads of vile trolls on it

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Follow “UK trial discussions” on Facebook. Every day a new link to the trial is posted. We are currently following Sebastian’s and it’s the worst.

• Sad

avabella

VIP Member
Follow “UK trial discussions” on Facebook. Every day a new link to the trial is posted. We are currently following Sebastian’s and it’s the worst.
I joined that group but quickly left as the mods seem a bit cuckoo.