Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdelesEarring

Chatty Member
I remember the night in question as I had seen a strange post and was going to reply to this person but it was late and I thought best of staying up too late, really surprised me in the morning that something had obviously happened as from past experience they seemed really ok, and even funny, just goes to show that you cannot tell who is behind a screen. I think I do remember them saying the suffered from insomnia and had had problems with mental health due to this (not sure if I am mixing that up in my memory though) but even still I had no idea this person was unstable enough to go to them lengths. Its really quite concerning isn't it that people are able to gather information simply by what little we put on here.
I have thought about trying to change my name on here as it probably was not the wisest choice but when I first joined I did not realise people use nick names, does anyone know if this is possible?

I am please the police are taking this seriously though I think times have changed regarding 'trolls' an what they can get away with
I asked if I could change my name but Tattle apparently don’t allow it any more. I completely agree - they sounded perfectly harmless and funny. Plus they were agreeing with my comments throughout the threads lol. I kept thinking why on earth would someone be so interested in picking apart what I even say or my appearance lol? Im a boring person with no social life. 🧐

Reactions: 2

Memento_Mori

You did not accuse others to come here from some obscure place which was already an attack in itself?

claim our opinions are irrelevant
Wait a minute - this makes only sense if you are a member of the Smith family. Are you? Do you belong to this family and this is the reason why you are upset?

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
Yes, I edited my reply to you to explain what I meant by that. As in I only have sympathy for Star not for Frankie too. By the line I said "if you disagree that's fine" what I meant by that was if you also feel bad for Frankie that's OK, but I wouldn't change my mind on the fact I don't. It didn't mean I thought that if you understand her family standing by her then you don't care about Star. That definitely wasn't what I meant at all.
Unsure about your opinions are arse holes comment.
Okay well thanks for clarifying that, I mistook what you said. My bad x

If it helps, I agree with you. I’ve always thought Frankie deserved what she got.

The opinions are like arseholes comment isn’t meant as an insult, is just that really. We all have one.

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’d love to have a cup of tea with a Brenda or Sue and get the goss. I bet there’s loads more to tell they can’t say on TV.

Bestie_10

If anyone wants to watch a video about this case I highly recommend ALL of Emma Kenny’s True Crime on YouTube. She has a lot of professional experience and gives great insight. I think a lot of others are quite naff.

ariessleuth322

Which actions were those?
Depriving her of sleep, sticking her head under water, not seeking medical attention for her, neglecting to protect her and keep her away from someone who was harming her, protecting the person who abused her. All those things contributed to her death.

Felonies were abolished in UK law. This was a tried in a Crown Court using the very best QCs.
There was very little evidence to convict FS of murder even the prosecution admitted that.
Yes, FS was cruel. No one on here ever denied that. She allowed Stars death and was convicted of it.
I used felony murder as an example of when someone is charged w murder bc they stood by and allowed it whether it’s applicable in the UK or not it still exists and people are convicted of it. I know that’s what she was charged w but IMO that’s a weak slap on the wrist. 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:

iieee

VIP Member
so is that her actual car? If so, was it taken away for forensics etc, & now it's being sold off in auction or something, or is the family selling it?
It looks like it's being sold by a company, so maybe family traded it in.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Her car was leased so once police were done with it it will have been surrendered to the finance company. Who are now selling it again. I genuinely feel sick even looking at that 😰
Yeh same thing. It gets released back to the owner, so in this case the lease company then. Even if the murder itself was committed in the car the police aren’t liable to scrap it. Unfortunately.

• Sad

Kellybobz

He gets around now, our Brad. He was at a seige-type occurrence the other week. It all happens in Bradford.
Bless him, I saw a clip where he was explaining that a lady had brought out sandwiches for the emergency services but I think had specifically asked that they return the plate!

• Heart

Ells321

Chatty Member
No, there was still contact at least to Yvonne. She can thank her little angels that she wasn*t accused of turning a blind eye to Star's torture.
Do you mean in the September when she saw Star and FS in the town centre that was the only time she saw Star and FS.