Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ariessleuth322

New here & wayyyy late. I just found out about Star & like everyone else I’m heartbroken. I felt compelled to jump on bc there are ppl saying FS is being portrayed as a monster. That’s bc she is a monster. If she showed one single ounce of compassion for her daughter, Star would still be alive. She had multiple opportunities to show such compassion and didn’t. IMO she at times egged Brockhill cunt on. She’s just as bad as Brockhill and deadbeat baby daddy Jordan is just as bad as them both. You know your daughter is being abused and you can’t even make a trip down to see her or threaten her abuser? Nah cuz the dad didn’t give a fuck just as much as FS. I said was I said.

Reactions: 2

Its_Me

VIP Member
I don’t know how to say this in any other way as I’m running late for work now reading that but will she fair better in a young offenders?

LittleMy

VIP Member
And I've been a part of these threads the whole way through so I know she isn't anyone's afterthought! I didn't say anyones opinions were wrong, I just stated mine, and I fully believe everyone on here cares a lot about that poor little girl. I was not saying otherwise. Just stating that I myself don't have sympathy for Frankie.
And nope it isn't our business but we can say how we feel if Its splashed all over the news/media.
Agree to disagree I guess.
“My thoughts are solely with Star, if you disagree that’s fine but you won’t change my mind”

All our thoughts are solely with Star and have been the whole way through. It just sounded like you thought that because other people can try to empathise with or understand where David and the other family members are coming from, that they don’t care about Star. That’s all.

Of course, opinions are like arseholes. 🤷🏼‍♀️

shadorius

I’m not saying any more about it - it’s not the best thing to do.
But I’m only human and it did upset me. I’ve had zero interactions with these people.

I can honestly see how things like Caroline Flack happen. When they get a taste of it every waking day.
Hope your ok

StarAmbition

I thought this too about Frankie. But I heard that apparently it’s not that clear cut. If she ever had another baby I pray she gets the support she needs to raise it this time without the interference of an evil predator.
I don’t think there will be anyone on the same level as SB out there

BattleAxing

VIP Member
Her grandad doesn’t consider her to be ‘evil’. I imagine he knows her better than you.
Hi gramps!

Most relatives unfortunately don’t wish to think bad of their offspring, this is why it is rumoured the only people who visit convicted paedophiles in prison are their own mothers. Some of SBs family don’t think she’s evil either, does that make it Okay?

• Sad

Ells321

Chatty Member
Frankie's sister Alicia did an interview with Sky News. So sad

I was just about to post this poor family it’s been hard for all of them and still is.

I read another article FS is apparently back in court for her sentencing review in March, FS grandad Frank Smith said.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Another sad and shocking case but Ive been reading the Wales online court updates this week so I would join the thread too. Maybe call it Logan Mowangi murder trial? Don’t know if that’s allowed or you want to use his name.

shadorius

David managed to say something that appears to be untrue so comfortably and with such a lack of emotion in that interview that it makes me think he might genuinely believe it. I think the chances that it happened are pretty much zero - DJ mentioned other instances of SB’s bad behaviour and included warnings from the judge, so I’m sure he’d have included it if she was yelling at FS! There’s no incentive for him to lie about it on Twitter either.
The lack of emotion in the video reports i noticed too (i personally would have been a absolute reck after seeing the evidence in that court room)
i dont know how many times ive shed a tear throughout this case, it devistated me reading the transcripts and that was before all the buises in the pics and video came out to the public, i know we all deal with things differently in our own way dont get me wrong.

shadorius

Any update news on what is happening about the GoFundMe scandal ?
I havent heard anything so far

ariessleuth322

Actually she didn't murder her daughter. SB was charged with the murder.
FS allowed it. Nobody on this thread has said otherwise apart from people who have jumped on after the trial without reading the previous threads.
The conversation has now moved onto the DM article.
Even if she didn’t inflict the fatal blow, she still murdered her daughter w her actions. Whether the weak ass courts charged her w it or not. She murdered her bc Star was her daughter and her responsibility. It happens every day, one person “pulls the trigger” everyone there is charged w murder. She didn’t act against it. I’m also very aware she wasn’t charged w it, even tho her own sister said she was a crazy and a liar.

Actually she didn't murder her daughter. SB was charged with the murder.
FS allowed it. Nobody on this thread has said otherwise apart from people who have jumped on after the trial without reading the previous threads.
The conversation has now moved onto the DM article.
Even if she didn’t inflict the fatal blow, she still murdered her daughter w her actions. Period. It was HER daughter, not SBs, although SB seemed to think so. Whether the weak ass courts charged FS w murder or not & they are weak, sorry not sorry. It’s called felony murder… look it up! That’s all I’m saying & responding too. Now carry on… 😳

Yeah I 100% agree people should of been letting Jordan know but at the end of the day he was her dad, he should of done something himself all he done was a social services report when he could of physically took her himself as he had parental rights. He just didn’t care until it was too late and he started getting all the sympathy and cashing in on it. The day of Frankie and her mum being out with Star they put it down to tantrums, not excusing her dragging her because it’s disgusting but SB had told her it was just Star having tantrums to get picked up and she’d manipulated her that much it was believed and put down to a toddler just lashing out.
He’s so many things and emotionally immature is definitely one of those things. One day the gravity of how his daughters life was taken will hit him (hopefully). Knowing he was a dead beat dad someone should have known they needed to light a fire under his ass & hold his hand for him to do anything. Even if he didn’t want coatudy That clearly didn’t happen and look at the outcome here.

Even if she didn’t inflict the fatal blow, she still murdered her daughter w her actions. Whether the weak ass courts charged her w it or not. She murdered her bc Star was her daughter and her responsibility. It happens every day, one person “pulls the trigger” everyone there is charged w murder. She didn’t act against it. I’m also very aware she wasn’t charged w it, even tho her own sister said she was a crazy and a liar.

Even if she didn’t inflict the fatal blow, she still murdered her daughter w her actions. Period. It was HER daughter, not SBs, although SB seemed to think so. Whether the weak ass courts charged FS w murder or not & they are weak, sorry not sorry. It’s called felony murder… look it up! That’s all I’m saying & responding too. Now carry on… 😳

He’s so many things and emotionally immature is definitely one of those things. One day the gravity of how his daughters life was taken will hit him (hopefully). Knowing he was a dead beat dad someone should have known they needed to light a fire under his ass & hold his hand for him to do anything. Even if he didn’t want custody. That clearly didn’t happen and look at the outcome here.
On top of all that I know what SB told FS that day, that she was having a tantrum. That’s where her own compassion should have came in and say hey maybe I shouldn’t drag my daughter bc who the fuck does that and take her to be looked at. No one was holding a gun to her head making her drag her or do any of the other things she did to her poor baby.

Last edited:

Ells321

Chatty Member
Thank you @LittleMy was trying to work out how to do it 😂😂 I am shocked non of them kicked off but then again SB was laughing and smiling when sentenced.

Ktb

VIP Member
I’m not saying any more about it - it’s not the best thing to do.
But I’m only human and it did upset me. I’ve had zero interactions with these people.

I can honestly see how things like Caroline Flack happen. When they get a taste of it every waking day.
I hope you’re feeling a bit better about it all now anyway.

Memento_Mori

There is nothing wrong with the article. In no way does the author show sympathy for Brockhill. In the opposite. Journalists are supposed to report news. This is what happens here: Brockhill accuses Smith to have done it, she says she wants to appeal. And the journalist asks the correct question: Why didn't you say this during the trial?

And this was indeed weird. Usually defendants go after each other. Brockhill's explanation to the reporter is not convincing. This could have been her exit ticket. But both lawyers used the same strategy: Not blaming the other defendant, just saying: it wasn't my client, she wasn't present. It looks like an agreement between the lawyers.

There is more proof: at the end of the trial Brockhill gave the judge a private note. While doing it, she announced that it had nothing to do with Smith. As if she wanted to say to Smith's lawyer: I stick to the rule.

Also interesting: she mentions a kick. Remember, how she lectured the prosecutor that a punch needed the same height of the toddler's stomach and her own fist? She was quite cocky, bursting of self-esteem. Now, coming from her current description, it's likely that she knew it was a kick, not a punch. (Whoever did it.)

• Sad

BattleAxing

VIP Member
Who is dismissing anything? we have all been over these arguments over and over again for months. No one has said she weren’t neglectful and cruel, but everyone has said she’s not a murderer and we don’t come here wishing harm upon people as it doesn’t really solve anything. She was very vulnerable with a low iq getting groomed and manipulated by a older woman, the signs were all there. Also I’m a mother of a 2 year old, my child is perfectly fine whatever my views are on this situation.
That’s exactly what FS probably thought about her child.

• Haha

Terflife

We should report her .

Was reading comment s on that prison group . Trolls ! Not much will happen Frankie and sb in prison as they r in with their own kind . Rose west didn’t care about her own children she won’t care about justice for star . These evil morons will get out on new identity same as baby p s mum . It’s a disgrace
Which one? There's 2 groups isn't there? Ive not been on fb in months as i forgot my details and broke phone. Lol
Im sure i was on 1 and the other requested but never heard back/accepted.
Yes, trolls should be reported. That's disgusting to troll poor innocent children. There's some disgusting people out there.
X.

Ells321

Chatty Member
I'd like to know how she got a non-custodial sentence (was it 2 years community service or something?) whereas Frankie got 8 years?
They had a charge of causing and allowing, neglect and cruelty to a child, she got acquitted on the causing and allowing charge hence being found guilty on neglect and cruelty charge. I don’t know why she got a community order, but the judge said to her I think her 7 months on remand counts as some of the time served.