Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son had a problem that could have waited during lockdown. They saw me on the day.

I have been with someone who liked to hurt me and control me. One day, he was aggressive towards my son. The rage a mother feels in her tummy when they aim it towards their children, is like no other. I got straight in there, pulled him off and literally went for it. He also went for it. But after that day, I ended it with no fear just protection towards my son. It was hard, awful and many sad years. But no one was going to hurt him. End off.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Forgive me but I don’t understand why people are feeling sorry for FS? Have I missed something? It’s just in those texts and in the live updates from court videos etc, the way she treated Star was horrific, not as bad as SB but a lot of the things she did were just as cruel!

Reactions: 16
I’d be surprised if she suddenly admits it and comes with a mitigation argument of “yes I did it but I didn’t mean to kill her”. But that’s basically all she’s got. Curious about the nod when the verdict was read out. Was it an accepting nod or a sarcastic “of course you’ve found me guilty, in a gypsy lesbian, you’re all racist homophobics” nod.
I don’t think admitting it would give her a shorter sentence at this stage, except I suppose refusing to admit it could result in a longer sentence.
I think the nod was completely sarcastic. Reckon that’s exactly what she would have been telling everyone, I’m not guilty of anything but if they do find me guilty it’s because they hate lesbians/gypsys/no 1 psychos… I’d be really surprised if she suddenly accepted any responsibility or showed any remorse.

Reactions: 8

In this article, David explains how SB gradually increased the distance between FS and her family. Which is classic abuser behaviour. The flat where Star suffered her fatal injuries is several miles away from where Anita and David were living. I didn’t realise that.

I also think it’s time trolls on FB stopped attacking FS’s mother. They really should be ashamed of themselves.

Forgive me but I don’t understand why people are feeling sorry for FS? Have I missed something? It’s just in those texts and in the live updates from court videos etc, the way she treated Star was horrific, not as bad as SB but a lot of the things she did were just as cruel!
Why don’t you read through all these threads from the beginning? I’m not about to go around in circles yet again.

Reactions: 16

In this article, David explains how SB gradually increased the distance between FS and her family. Which is classic abuser behaviour. The flat where Star suffered her fatal injuries is several miles away from where Anita and David were living. I didn’t realise that.

I also think it’s time trolls on FB stopped attacking FS’s mother. They really should be ashamed of themselves.

Why don’t you read through all these threads from the beginning? I’m not about to go around in circles yet again.
Dont know what’s happened to this thread since yesterday, it seems any opinion that’s not FS is the worst most evil person in the world and should be locked up for life is wrong 🤣 feel like were on trusting evil

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the nod was completely sarcastic. Reckon that’s exactly what she would have been telling everyone, I’m not guilty of anything but if they do find me guilty it’s because they hate lesbians/gypsys/no 1 psychos… I’d be really surprised if she suddenly accepted any responsibility or showed any remorse.
Yes, remember Joshua Davies who killed his 15 year old girlfriend? Deny, deny, deny. He had the brass neck to keep posting about how one day he’d be found innocent. Then, suddenly in the last few years he decides to admit to it because he’s aware that the time is coming where he could be eligible for parole. These psychopaths are all the same - they feel no remorse for killing people. They think they are superior beings who have the right to do it.

Dont know what’s happened to this thread since yesterday, it seems any opinion that’s not FS is the worst most evil person in the world and should be locked up for life is wrong 🤣 feel like were on trusting evil
Ive given up with commenting anywhere except here tbh. On Facebook I was told BORE OFF WITH YOUR BIG WORDS. They should have told me English wasn’t their first language 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes, remember Joshua Davies who killed his 15 year old girlfriend? Deny, deny, deny. He had the brass neck to keep posting about how one day he’d be found innocent. Then, suddenly in the last few years he decides to admit to it because he’s aware that the time is coming where he could be eligible for parole. These psychopaths are all the same - they feel no remorse for killing people. They think they are superior beings who have the right to do it.

Ive given up with commenting anywhere except here tbh. On Facebook I was told BORE OFF WITH YOUR BIG WORDS. They should have told me English wasn’t their first language 🧐
I agree with this I can see SB pulling this stunt if it was her time for parole she would have to show remorse. Doubt she would though I’m honestly shocked how she can still to this day say it’s an accident she basically turned this whole trial into a who done it.

Reactions: 4
Is SB really a gypsy/traveller or is she just claiming to be one to make herself sound ‘hard’? The reason I ask because their views on LGBTQ are like something out of the ark, admittedly I only really have experience of the Irish traveller community who are devoutly Catholic though.

Reactions: 1
Is SB really a gypsy/traveller or is she just claiming to be one to make herself sound ‘hard’? The reason I ask because their views on LGBTQ are like something out of the ark, admittedly I only really have experience of the Irish traveller community who are devoutly Catholic though.
Yes, she’s an English (Romany) gypsy… according to her she didn’t tell most of her family she’s bisexual as she was scared they’d disown her, most only found out because of the trial.

I think she really is a gypsy - Romani gypsies are different from Irish travellers, they are usually C of E, not Catholic. However, they still have the same views about homosexuality. SB was not out with most of her family I believe. For some of them it’s news.

Reactions: 2
no she'd said that RE accidentally clipped her in the eye and it left her with a bruised eye

Evidently so by your understandings. Again the shoe incident was described as a response to FS hitting out at SB, and the backhanding was never truly acknowledged as a driver backhanding someone with their right hand whilst driving is rather difficult to believe and was disputed a lot
That’s what I was referring to, I was asking if that was the same night. She said RE accidentally clipped her in the eye while pulling SB off her.
The shoe incident was described by SB as being in response to FS hitting out, it wasn’t described the same way by FS. I think you’ve mixed up both of their evidence cos FS didn’t downplay the assaults from what I remember, she did that with her family.

Reactions: 1
Sports I’ve heard it all now Corrine would be able to spell spirits. These people are probably gonna say they felt some connection to Star.

Last edited:
Regarding a previous question about FS bruises etc Yes photos do exist, they were shown to court. Its on day 3 of the trial updates.

Savanna wanted to shave Star's hair off so she could be like a gypsy baby (according to David's GMB interview).

Yvonne's younger children also witnessed Savanna abusing Star.
So many opportunities missed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Savanna wanted to shave Star's hair off so she could be like a gypsy baby (according to David's GMB interview).

Yvonne's younger children also witnessed Savanna abusing Star.
So many opportunities missed.
What time was he on GMB please?

Shocked at the sympathy for Smith here. She is a disgrace. More interested in her own social life than her sweet baby girl. I hope she never knows a minute’s peace again.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.