Savanna Brockhill and Frankie Smith #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I have been surprised so far is, is no screams of interruption from Smith. There has been no “you liar!” or anything.
I don't think that will help her case if she interrupts the witnesses or the other defendant on the stand.

Reactions: 7
So sooo many pages here to catch up on but I’ve just read the latest from today’s court saga and had to comment.

Wow. What a show. She is something else. I can only assume she either loves this “show” as she is finally the centre of attention after all her sorry ass life and/or she just thinks she will try to blag it on the off chance she could be believed by a jury.

Bollocks does a 16 mth old cause all these injuries to herself. So so many injuries and bruises. I’d like to add that my youngest was born in summer ‘19 and pretty much runs into stuff and falls every day and fights with my eldest yet guess what… does not have anywhere near the amount of injuries!!!! A bruise on a knee or forehead. At 16 mths not a chance she did all that. Also my kid has never managed to fracture the entire length of his leg bone or gain a 12cm skull fracture from a domestic accident.

She must think the jury are thick as two short planks. But I’m guessing they left school a lot later than aged 10 so she’s in for disappointment

So pleased finally the cross examination has begun, and starting with Smith’s barrister. The prosecution is going to take strips off her.

What I have been surprised so far is, is no screams of interruption from Smith. There has been no “you liar!” or anything.
This is exactly what I thought. My little boy is like the tasmanian devil - constantly climbing, pull things down, running into things etc. If you can imagine it hes probably done it. Sure, he has bruises and scrapes but he has somehow managed to avoid fractured bones and being 'winded' every other day 🤔.

Reactions: 6
I can't believe how cocky she is calling him Mr Ali everytime she replies. Her saying anger never goes away, says it all really.
Passive aggressive. Bet she’s seething knowing she can’t jump over the stand and lump him one. Vile bullying baby killer she is.

Reactions: 8
I can’t see KG risking her career for somebody accused of the murder of a 16 month old
Agree. Not a chance no, KG asked a whole host of very thorough and obvious questions. I would say she knows it’s not a “win” case for her, but it is a case all the same for her portfolio and all cases are worth doing and someone’s got to represent her.

Reactions: 4
I am not surprised in the slightest the trial Judge has told the jury they may have to be available closer up to Christmas, this case has taken more than three weeks for the prosecution to open it, so another 3 weeks for the next stages not unexpected.
All QCs in this case are at the top of their game.
SB doesn’t have a clue how thorough she will be cross examined …. From her own legal counsel she will know what’s coming to a degree but all the vile lies and discrepancies will be laid bare in the next days and boy am I glad.
The prosecution’s QC is formidable.
This case totally hurts my heart.
Who is the qc for the prosecution

This is exactly what I thought. My little boy is like the tasmanian devil - constantly climbing, pull things down, running into things etc. If you can imagine it hes probably done it. Sure, he has bruises and scrapes but he has somehow managed to avoid fractured bones and being 'winded' every other day 🤔.
My 3 year old is the same 🤯 gives me serious anxiety how rough he is, he’s a proper boy. Touch wood- he’s never had a serious injury & yes he’s had bruises, but he isn’t covered in them constantly like poor star was.

Reactions: 4
The prosecution listed the items in the kitchen and living room, I can't remember if they listed a bottle with orange in it. I remember them listing a bottle with what appeared to be tea in it.
I know they listed an orange fruit shoot bottle but I don’t recall a bottle with orange juice in it being listed.

Reactions: 1
Are they allowed to report on that? I'm sure I saw something about gaps in the reporting for things that isn't to be reported on yet. Also, I don't think she'd have the conviction to do that.
Yeah maybe. The news reporter includes sentences like “game of musical chairs” and mentioned KG’s coughing fit so I was hoping he’d possibly include a remark if anybody shouted from the gallery or from smith.

Reactions: 3
I know they listed an orange fruit shoot bottle but I don’t recall a bottle with orange juice in it being listed.
I’m sure they did.
I can’t stand how perfect SB is making herself out to be, the prosecution are going to rip her apart & I can’t wait.

Reactions: 3
Agree. Not a chance no, KG asked a whole host of very thorough and obvious questions. I would say she knows it’s not a “win” case for her, but it is a case all the same for her portfolio and all cases are worth doing and someone’s got to represent her.
Agree. She’s doing what she’s paid to do and going through the motions. She’s lost a few defence cases and like the rest of us she’s possibly hoping she’ll lose this one too. Sometimes no matter how good you are, you can’t defend the undefendable.

Reactions: 5
They said there is a pink rug in the hallway, that must be the same rug in this picture of star. Then I think they said straight ahead of the hallway you can see Stars room, and to the left of the hallway is frankies room, which must be the door behind star in this picture. And to the right the lounge which star is in. Probably to the left of this picture is the kitchen. And IN the hallway is the bathroom entrance. So I think all the rooms are at the bottom of the hallway apart from the bathroom which is in the hallway?

View attachment 870287

2 pictures of a flat in the same building I found online.. not sure if frankies kitchen is more closed off to the living room than this one ..

View attachment 870310View attachment 870311
Is that photo not Star’s bedroom to the right of the front door, mat at the door, Frankie room opposite Star’s and the hall going behind the wall behind her?

Reactions: 1
And this is a change from what was reported in her police statement. Even a few mins apart the story seemed to change (I guess there is a possibility the reports from court may not be accurate but if it is then I imagine these discrepancies will get covered in cross examination)

View attachment 870511
View attachment 870512
Yep totally different scenario even down to first thing they did was make a drink. Today she said they were in the bedroom for 10 mins discussing the ticket. Lying scrote she is

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.