Sasha Fontain Thread number 4, Disagree with me and I'll send the Police to your door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment has suddenly disappeared :confused:
View attachment 1035218
Course it has as sheโ€™s never off tik Tok. Meanwhile Iโ€™ve been out in London having bottomless brunch with my mates and didnโ€™t take a pic or a video . I just went . Wait I want to be like her โ€ฆ tell me Iโ€™m amazing and popular and have a heart of gold tell me Iโ€™m glam , tell me I inspire u ! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sasha is rattled, comments turned off. For how long? She wonโ€™t be able to stand no adoration from her ๐Ÿ‘.
she definitely is lacklustre today, sheโ€™s angry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She'll be back with some bull:poop: excuse like 'PC Plod told her to' ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sasha is rattled, comments turned off. For how long? She wonโ€™t be able to stand no adoration from her ๐Ÿ‘.
she definitely is lacklustre today, sheโ€™s angry.
But she canโ€™t turn the comments off on here the powerful woman what a bloody idiot

Reactions: 3
It's good to know she's lost all that weight she had over the last 3 days. Can't be good for business having a gut hanging over her kebab :sneaky:. I can't see many men wanting to part with the dosh on a late 50's tubby wo man when they can pay the same for a 20 year old pretty girl. I suppose you might find some that have a fetish for over weight old women.

What a surprise lard arse is eating again yesterdays sweets diets going well whatโ€™s it lost now 4 stone totally delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder why she's turned comments off. I mean how on earth are your sheep going to tell you how great you are :oops:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.