Sasha Fontain Thread number 4, Disagree with me and I'll send the Police to your door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t make it up. Sharryn Stone 😂😂😂😂

But unfortunately ppl are buying can’t understand WHY ???? Surely they can’t be stupid enuff to think a few squirts & I can become Sasha too

Not just names that change

👀👀👀👀👀
She’s never been with anyone on Valentine’s Day god does she always tell the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ my ears my daughter just looked at me and said that’s worse than you mum ( and I’m bad but I know it lol )
It’s the fact she takes it serious and actually thinks she’s good 😂😂

• Haha
An anniversary celebrated in 2012?? That's ten years ago.... but she's been single 14 years 🤔🤔
She also said in a video that she's never had a proper valentines day ....yet leaves reviews for a valentines meal!!! Naughty sasha ...me thinks you fib Alot !!

• Haha
The many faces of Fontain.
Aww bless , seriously thou ud think it was a guy in drag
I’m not someone to ever ever comment on how another women looks but I’ve taken her taking the piss out of people with facial disfigurement personally , she can comment Enuff calling people fat cnt a then she must expect to take it back

Take your pick

Born sharryn brotherton
1st husband Irishman(can't remember his surname)
2nd husband sharryn brown

Also goes by
Sasha fontain
Kirsty Marshall(this is used for fake reviews of her own companies)🤣

Business
Crumbz catering
Crumbz cafe x2
Langtons catering
Langtons wedding and funeral
Langtons kids party buffet
Bake sale
Heaven scent cleaners
Balmoral caravan
Sasha fontain shop
The list goes on and on

May I add that all of these businesses have gone bust

What was that sharryn, I'm jealous cos your a good business woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Proof is in the pudding, everything you touch turns to 💩💩💩
Give her an E for effort 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s very quiet this morning. Maybe she’s looking at herself and trying to mend the error of her ways?

• Haha
Couldn’t make it up. Sharryn Stone 😂😂😂😂

But unfortunately ppl are buying can’t understand WHY ???? Surely they can’t be stupid enuff to think a few squirts & I can become Sasha too

Not just names that change

👀👀👀👀👀
These can’t be our Sasha as she’s been single for 14 years and never had a valentines 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New Thread - number 5!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.