Sasha Fontain Thread number 4, Disagree with me and I'll send the Police to your door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kind hearted? Kind hearted people don’t call other people fat cnuts on a live.
She believes her own BS 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Still no mention of the PAYPAL MONEY did it get given slosher? Just answer the bloody question instead of diverting and skirting around it. The question is never going away!!!

But that’s the trouble it’s up on tick tok knocking it’s cheap tit tat out in the early hours taking orders while it’s streaming so what is it’s business hours when it gets up or goes to bed ??? All she is is a car crash I’m a business woman she ain’t got a clue only thing she has got a clue about is taking bull and lying 🤥
A business that has offices in Essex and London. But in reality your selling cheap tat out a council flat in Romford.

But that’s the trouble it’s up on tick tok knocking it’s cheap tit tat out in the early hours taking orders while it’s streaming so what is it’s business hours when it gets up or goes to bed ??? All she is is a car crash I’m a business woman she ain’t got a clue only thing she has got a clue about is taking bull and lying 🤥
A business that has offices in Essex and London. But in reality your selling cheap tat out a council flat in Romford.

I really thought Sasha was a Nice lady, I wondered where her others friends were who she hung out with last summer we’re. As for for the candle I bought of her it come a shabby old brown box and u could’ve have got one down the market like it for 2quid! Sometimes I did find her vulgar not lady like at all. Has she really no shame in scamming people who works for her - I thought working class people did not do these kind of things. I’m quite shocked that what I have read on here - I do they are lying thou
I fell for the I'm a nice caring act for 2 weeks then the cracks began to show

BTW slosher you are not a weapon you are a total tool

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She just starts all over again saying the same things about trolls. For someone who claims not to be bothered she doesn’t half go on about it. For someone who claims to be strong she’s not showing that, this site obviously really bothers her and all this ‘I’m ok it doesn’t bother me’ is just rubbish. For goodness sake woman move on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On this new account she is now saying she can’t eat Glucose because she has a Hiatus Hernia. If she had that she wouldn’t be able to eat all the crap she does. She’d be in agony.
Gl
Once again calling people “fat c**ts” wow ! Vile language on a platform mostly visited by young people. More hate speech . So horrible . She believes it’s okay to fat shame does she ? HER of all people . Wow . Such an angry angry woman
Ruth's daughter is a n
Well if you was to listen to Ms Fontain she only ever tells the truth😮🤥 but she has a nasty habit of avoiding the real truth
She said somebody msg her on Tik Tok calling her names,she'd have to be friends with the person to msg or is cut more lying?

Reactions: 4
If it didn’t bother her, she’s just say nothing, but all her videos are her trying to prove how great she is. How sad.

Reactions: 5
She always falls out with em how many she been through on her so called WhatsApp group tick tok and meet me and all the geezers she’s been through oh sorry I forgot she’s been single 14 years only slept with 7 geezers she’s delusional she thinks she’s famous all she is Sharon nobody from Romford that sells tit products at over inflated prices who thinks she’s successful business woman when buy the look of things she’s a total failure
so true 👍

Reactions: 2
I wonder why she hasn’t added any old post about her good deeds like the charity. Surely she is trying to show people what a good person she is why not them ? 🤣

it’s ok Sasha I have more to help u out just to bring the attention to the charity work u do . Content coming soon 😉
Loving this. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kind hearted? Kind hearted people don’t call other people fat cnuts on a live.
She believes her own BS 🤦🏻‍♀️
Doing the odd “kind” thing is not what makes you kind, having good intentions makes you kind. The kindest people I know would not continuously tell me they are kind because it’s inherent. They live kindly. Those who repeat they are kind are brainwashing in my opinion. You don’t need to be told someone is kind if you experience them as being that.

Doing the odd “kind” thing is not what makes you kind, having good intentions makes you kind. The kindest people I know would not continuously tell me they are kind because it’s inherent. They live kindly. Those who repeat they are kind are brainwashing in my opinion. I don’t need to be told someone is kind of I experience them as being that.
Thats her main problem she talks a great talk but walking a great walk is the problem , she never backs up what's she's says so it becomes lies , sasha actions speaks louder than words , she has no moral compass she literally doesn’t give a fig about any living thing ...

She’s looking extremely nervous, her body language is way off today.
Yorkshire woman… thought she was Rompford born and bred.🤔🤔💁🏼‍♀️
So c’mon, which one sits in their house all day…coz I’m currently out at the job i don’t have🤡🤡

But let’s bring John and Dee Dee into it again… after it was brought to his attention that she had mocked the disabled…👏🏼👏🏼Good one Sasha🤡🤡

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Yorkshire woman… thought she was Rompford born and bred.🤔🤔💁🏼‍♀️
So c’mon, which one sits in their house all day…coz I’m currently out at the job i don’t have🤡🤡

But let’s bring John and Dee Dee into it again… after it was brought to his attention that she had mocked the disabled…👏🏼👏🏼Good one Sasha🤡🤡
I was a little confused with the Yorkshire woman comment I have to say I thought she was from Essex.

as for her comment on John and DeeDee that was deflection away from what she has done and trying to turn done the heat from herself very cunning ploy to draw attention away from what she has done

I don't go on Tiktok often, but have to say I've never seen someone so triggered.

Note to Sasha because it's SO obvious you are obsessed with this site and read it all the time - if allegations were untrue and you really didn't care, you wouldn't be making video after video after video about it. How many 'this is going to be my last video on this' are you going to make? 🤯

I'm not hiding (you've only just blocked me after trying to help you out 😒), fake, jealous or even care about you. You're just someone who posts videos on Tiktok who 'used' to have good content and make me laugh. Acting all hard at your age is beyond embarrassing, and I personally wouldn't give you the time of day in real life because you're most certainly not the type of person I would want to be around.

Seriously, if you want to recoup any dignity just stop with all the BS and move on.

Reactions: 10
Ohhh, I might have to stick around for a while then. I wasn't bluffing on her video when I said I work in the charity sector AND know about data protection law. Conveniently I also know about distance selling regulations, and her website is already breaking rules. Did I just say that 🤭? Yes I did.

I don't appreciate my feathers being ruffled, especially when I was just trying to help.
I want to know about distance selling regs now. Fascinating

Slosher you are a fake profile your whole life is fake. Where's the PAYPAL MONEY. and I doubt its the last darling you can't help yourself. I repeat you are no weapon you are just a tool..

She just starts all over again saying the same things about trolls. For someone who claims not to be bothered she doesn’t half go on about it. For someone who claims to be strong she’s not showing that, this site obviously really bothers her and all this ‘I’m ok it doesn’t bother me’ is just rubbish. For goodness sake woman move on 😂
She can’t handle what she can’t control she can’t block and delete on here and it’s really back fired on her sending everyone over here with her big fat lying 🤥 mouth

She can’t handle what she can’t control she can’t block and delete on here and it’s really back fired on her sending everyone over here with her big fat lying 🤥 mouth
She's a narcissist the lack of control is eating her alive. And now she wants to meet people? And do what talk about the PAYPAL DONATIONS? show the bank transfers? We all know that's not gonna happen so what's she going to do knock us over with one of her chins or poke our eyes out with the hooter

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.