Sasha Fontain Thread number 4, Disagree with me and I'll send the Police to your door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s soo Obvious Sharon 👀 here.. so maybe she will tell us what happened to All the Money paid into her private PayPal account :
Entry fees
Raffle Tickets
Cash Donations
I can not understand WHY she has not addressed this yet.??????
A few fellow tattlers have asked numerous times now & It unfortunately makes her look Guilty of keeping Money that was for children’s Charity.! Maybe the followers can ask her..?

Reactions: 6
New tt account is going great
Annemaire is the lady she shouted at on last night's live, defending her, talk about deluded.
It's time to accept sharryn that you can't bs your way out of this situation, u'll never admit the wrongs uve done, it's probably for the best if you close down tt and walk away while you still can with what little dignity you have left.

These comments are now all deleted, they'll keep coming you can't stop them but I suppose that's what happens when you belittle, degrade, bully, con people, #bekind does not make you kind, as for saying us on tattle have 🖤, we stand for truth and I for one am not going anywhere 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wow busy times ahead wonder when she's fitting in the nose job

Slosher seems like she's been on the cheap wine all afternoon. Seems a bit over the top manic. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Comments off I see people calling her out 🤣🤣🤣

I did see one comment as below

but I was interest in another saying how great product is and will be buying again . I thought how strange never seen a comment like before . So I clicked on the name cries fake to me 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 1035411
So obvious that she is Irishlady
Writing nice comments on her page then she answers them as Sasha 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
She’s a millionaire again with in about 2 months after having 11p that mean she’s going to buy a mansion in cash unlike the lady she mentioned earlier whos house is on a mortgage Ffsake ark at council bleep lilo slosher Fontain when are the men in white coats coming for her she’s totally mental

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely think there’s some serious mental health issues. She lives in a little fantasy world and has no idea how people really see her

Reactions: 7
She’s a bit manic today, it’s like watching a RTA you shouldn’t look but you just can’t help it.
her eyes lie, she bravado’s but her eyes lie.

I agree she’s a fuming under that fake smile
I wonder why she is so angry, wonder if she’s worried about something. I mean she’s still not answered the questions which leaves little me a tad suspicious

Her body language is of the scale today, she very uncomfortable with the things she is saying as in life is great the rubbing of the hands is done to comfort herself, she knows things are coming down on her and she’s trying to shrug it all off pretend it’s all ok when she knows it’s not, she is watching her life fall apart in slow motion and she can’t stop it

On a different note what happened to her nose job ??
No one to pay for it😁

This comment has suddenly disappeared :confused:
View attachment 1035218
Isn't it lucky that we can screen shot these comments😁

New tt account is going great
Annemaire is the lady she shouted at on last night's live, defending her, talk about deluded.
It's time to accept sharryn that you can't bs your way out of this situation, u'll never admit the wrongs uve done, it's probably for the best if you close down tt and walk away while you still can with what little dignity you have left.

These comments are now all deleted, they'll keep coming you can't stop them but I suppose that's what happens when you belittle, degrade, bully, con people, #bekind does not make you kind, as for saying us on tattle have 🖤, we stand for truth and I for one am not going anywhere 😉
her friend defending her saying how uncomfortable that was get she was happy to sit in a hotel room sticking her middle finger up at the weekend. Also making fun of people here with her stupid poem. What a lovely nurse!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I agree she’s a fuming under that fake smile
I wonder why she is so angry, wonder if she’s worried about something. I mean she’s still not answered the questions which leaves little me a tad suspicious
DO YOU MEAN WHERE DID THE PAYPAL MONEY GO?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The "I run 3 businesses" makes me laugh. Selling a couple of bottles of shampoo every week is hardly running your own business. Her website is pretty basic, no information of the products she sells, just pictures. No invoices given to paying customers. That's more like a hobby.

The "I run 3 businesses" makes me laugh. Selling a couple of bottles of shampoo every week is hardly running your own business. Her website is pretty basic, no information of the products she sells, just pictures. No invoices given to paying customers. That's more like a hobby.
She can’t run a piss up in a brewery hence flames 🔥 dating is gone ain’t even had its first event powerful business woman only thing she’s got powerful is that vile pathetic foul mouth of hers

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.