Sasha Fontain Thread number 4, Disagree with me and I'll send the Police to your door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no mention of the PAYPAL MONEY did it get given slosher? Just answer the bloody question instead of diverting and skirting around it. The question is never going away!!!

A business that has offices in Essex and London. But in reality your selling cheap tat out a council flat in Romford.

A business that has offices in Essex and London. But in reality your selling cheap tat out a council flat in Romford.

I fell for the I'm a nice caring act for 2 weeks then the cracks began to show

BTW slosher you are not a weapon you are a total tool
Sharon Brotherton is definitely a Urban Weapon she got that sooooo RIGHT 😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She can’t handle what she can’t control she can’t block and delete on here and it’s really back fired on her sending everyone over here with her big fat lying 🤥 mouth
What’s happening with the police arrests she’s threatened on everyone way it’s going they are going to need a depot full of coach’s

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gl

Ruth's daughter is a n

She said somebody msg her on Tik Tok calling her names,she'd have to be friends with the person to msg or is cut more lying?
Sharon wouldn’t be able to stop herself showing everyone & calling them out. Please stop with the porky pies stick to eating them

I want to know about distance selling regs now. Fascinating
Is it that Sharon should have a feedback review on her site.?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Is having a fake name (Sasha Fontain) and basically wearing it as a name badge on hoodies and scarf the same as fake profile and fake name?! I would say it is.

Reactions: 6
I do believe sloshers come over all reggie kray she's threaten to take us down. Lol
Actually I feel a tad threatened I best report it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I want to know where the 3rd business is lol 😂 flames dating ain’t even had its first event and it’s gone under wonder how many tickets have been sold what with what a powerful woman it is

• Haha
Is having a fake name (Sasha Fontain) and basically wearing it as a name badge on hoodies and scarf the same as fake profile and fake name?! I would say it is.
Ohh please all us lovely tattle fam, we are all here because everything about Sharon is FAKE.. not just the name but 90% of her content

I want to know where the 3rd business is lol 😂 flames dating ain’t even had its first event and it’s gone under wonder how many tickets have been sold what with what a powerful woman it is
3rd Business.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohh please all us lovely tattle fam, we are all here because everything about Sharon is FAKE.. not just the name but 90% of her content

3rd Business.
All her little ventures go tips up and it's always staff and others that end up losing money

Not a lot of advertising for Flames?? Are people going to get refunded?

Reactions: 2
Some funny comments today 🤣🤣🤣

PayPal 💰 Paypal 💰 paypal 💰 paypal 💰

PROVE YOU HANDED IT ALL OVER

also I would like to see proof someone was phoning u all hours of the night . Prove it ?

disgusting hearing her talk about John and deedee she has NO shame !

Vile women

• Haha
Free toooofpaste gewls if ya spend ovah firty quid.
Obviously toothpaste sales are slow. Not the best advert when you use Colgate and Whitners and a floating filter instead of your own brand.

The phone number in that advert is Crumbz Cafe 🤣
That’s her number, the one she tells everyone to call if they have a problem with her or anything….. 😂😂

So, what time is the next video/live… and how many times are the trolls getting a shout out.? 🤔 …. Oh my mistake, there’s no more talk of trolls now😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Free toooofpaste gewls if ya spend ovah firty quid.
Obviously toothpaste sales are slow. Not the best advert when you use Colgate and Whitners and a floating filter instead of your own brand.
She’s probably only got one box of 20 what with her being a successful business woman and all that and ain’t got a clue what it’s sold and what it’s out of stock of more like successful con woman sells what it ain’t got with prices that differ on other platforms

Reactions: 1
What an angry raging old woman . If my grandma acted like that we would disown her . Foul mouthed and constantly thinking she’s threatening people . Look forward to her tv debut happening so that the pretend person making the pretend show can see the clip of her calling a black man names . That will go down well won’t it ? (Because it’s not pretend it’s real and it’s filmed and it won’t go away )
I don’t care about her business let her sell cheap tat in bashed up cardboard boxes , let her do her thing but when it comes to racism and mocking disabilities and driving while filming I won’t stop talking about it .
Ps I’m not a fat c**t I’m 8 stone and always have been . I don’t have mental health issues but if I did I wouldn’t be a lesser person or expect to be mocked publicly.

• Heart
That Annemarie on slosher Fontains tic tok got a brown nose don’t think it could get it any further up slashers arse

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.