Sasha Fontain Thread number 4, Disagree with me and I'll send the Police to your door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that really makes me laugh, is that she’s always banging on that the “trolls” have mental health problems and are screwy! After seeing her lives and posts and her short lived relationships and friendships, perhaps she needs to give her head a wobble! Stop being so angry and narcissistic! Get a grip lady!!!!!!!

Ere gewwwwls, shall we get some jarmers incase we end up on the same wing… reduced too 😂😂😂
I can smell these Jarmers… yesterday’s kebab, on a summers day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so is this hiatus hernia the medical problem of 2022 shes worn the bad heart out but either way she should double up on the travel insurance for this holidays shes booking she sounds like shes ready for knackers yard

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Awww gewls happy Valentine’s
#be kind. 🤣
She loves them sheep so much she's charging them way over the top for fake smell likey perfume. Come on you fools get ya credit cards out buy some shampoo get a free toothpaste you know you want to be in the gang.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You know when someone makes u cringe so hard it makes your eyes water ? I literally can’t watch her it makes me feel so desperately embarrassed for her . I think it’s the fact she ACTUALLY believes she’s some kind of , actually I don’t really know WHAT she thinks she is . She pretends to be someone with a name you would find in phone boxes “mature lady french polishing “ she makes her photos look like someone totally different . It’s a face switch not even a filter I would feel like such an idiot around my friends if they saw me making myself look like someone I’m not . How would a man feel meeting her thinking it was the cartoon filtered version of herself when in fact she just looks like any other British 60 year old ? We would section my grandma for that I’m not even joking .
If she wasn’t racist or such a bully and so raging all the time I would really be sad for her . I simply don’t understand why she behaves like this so odd !!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Business no3
Equal numbers didn't she say, that's 9.5 men, 9.5 women or is it 9 men, 9 women and sharryn who nobody seems to know is either Arthur or Martha 🤣🤣🤣
Thought all the tickets had sold…😂
When I went to school 9+9 =18….💁🏼‍♀️
That’s not 150 sold🙈🙈🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 2
When slosher had this life saving heart surgery was it the same time she got herself breast implants? I mean did they do it all at the same time? Did they get to the heart from the incisions of the breast implants because I have never seen any scars? It's amazing I'd like the name of the heart surgeon tbh

Reactions: 1
You know when someone makes u cringe so hard it makes your eyes water ? I literally can’t watch her it makes me feel so desperately embarrassed for her . I think it’s the fact she ACTUALLY believes she’s some kind of , actually I don’t really know WHAT she thinks she is . She pretends to be someone with a name you would find in phone boxes “mature lady french polishing “ she makes her photos look like someone totally different . It’s a face switch not even a filter I would feel like such an idiot around my friends if they saw me making myself look like someone I’m not . How would a man feel meeting her thinking it was the cartoon filtered version of herself when in fact she just looks like any other British 60 year old ? We would section my grandma for that I’m not even joking .
If she wasn’t racist or such a bully and so raging all the time I would really be sad for her . I simply don’t understand why she behaves like this so odd !!
Same here, I can’t watch her anymore, makes my skin crawl.

When slosher had this life saving heart surgery was it the same time she got herself breast implants? I mean did they do it all at the same time? Did they get to the heart from the incisions of the breast implants because I have never seen any scars? It's amazing I'd like the name of the heart surgeon tbh
The boob job is on YouTube
Sharryn brown transform
Enjoy 😉

Attachments

• Sick
Sharryn brown transform
Enjoy 😉
No way, wtf, why would anyone do this, obviously so desperate for attention, I fear for her mental health, she really does need professional help. If any of her so called friends are reading this, surely you can see this and will get her the help she requires

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one that cringes when she shows a product like the scarves or make up bag and sees the “luxury brand” stitched under her name 🙈 like why would you do that! You don’t see Gucci or Louis Vuitton doing it

Sharryn brown transform
Enjoy 😉
She is a completely different personality in this, likeable and down to earth almost. Can’t help thinking this is the pic of her in the hospital bed she put up on a video few weeks back though…chest bandages… just saying.

Anyway, then you remember… this is Sasha… it’s so messed up. Clearly she has strived for fame for all her life, but now she is getting it for all the wrong reasons! Sad.

Update!! Omg!!! Have you seen the car ones?! On YouTube? She is lecturing somebody for dangerous driving….. the irony!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She is a completely different personality in this, likeable and down to earth almost. Can’t help thinking this is the pic of her in the hospital bed she put up on a video few weeks back though…chest bandages… just saying.

Anyway, then you remember… this is Sasha… it’s so messed up. Clearly she has strived for fame for all her life, but now she is getting it for all the wrong reasons! Sad.

Update!! Omg!!! Have you seen the car ones?! On YouTube? She is lecturing somebody for dangerous driving….. the irony!!!
Says on that boob implant video 8 years ago Sent my partner out for what ever but she’s been single 14 years lol 😂

Reactions: 2

Can't find her on you tube ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.