Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slosher7777

VIP Member
Oh dear oh dear oh dear the emperor has taught darth Vader very well as in Sam payne fuck me that’s proper back fired on worzel all the reporting she’s done 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

sheebz2212

VIP Member
I'm laughing at sindy can't go cos men will be there pmsl 🤣🤣 have you no mirrors windy poo they wouldn't give you a second glance unless it was after triple vodkas at Tudor bar don't kid ya self 🙄
😂😂😂 exactly. She looks at herself too often with those filters on 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Guyana1976

VIP Member
Who the fuck does she think she is contacting peoples work. Maybe it’s time we contacted the few cleaning jobs she has telling them what a thieving lying dirty bitch she is.
Cheryl mentioned Richard still has his job

sunflower47

Chatty Member
Trasha and Dribbler calling out LL for asking MoneyMark for help with her rent 🤔

#potkettle
God I can't keep up.....is this fella Moneybags "Mark" just some random they got to know on TT and he has parted with money just like that?????? I was beginning to think it was smiler who bailed them out

• Heart

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
She did go on a date a meal for one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 why’s it want to go the tin hut it hates it down their just talks utter bollox 24/7
---
Ffsake it don’t report so it’s not been reporting mrs bbc or wibble wobble or Sam payne no cause not worzel you lying 🤥 scumbag cunt
---
Never had an issue with Mrs bbc yes you fucking did worzel mrs bbc stuck up for Niki and you couldn’t stand it what a brain this fucking moron has got
What is she posting on I'm lost so many accounts 🤦‍♀️

Madamice

VIP Member
I was
Honestly when I say this I’m not being funny, but I know now who she reminds me of ….Ronnie Kray !!!! the black glasses, and the nose and the fact she’s definitely not quite the full ticket I just think if Ronnie had been a woman that’s exactly what he’d look like, but I am being serious even the way she dresses is old fashioned
IM SO SORRY RONNIE 🙏
thinking the same, wasn’t sure if it was Reggie or Ronnie the likeness is uncanny,.

• Haha

alj

But they’ve both been black mailing him to say what they want who introduced who to who both trying to act innocent both are as guilty as hell
---
And I don’t give a fuck I say it how I see it and that’s as how exactly as I see it
one millionnnn percent

• Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
Well my lovely tats. It is actually my birthday today and I’ve been out with friends and family for a very boozy afternoon. I blame the husband for buying too many drinks 😂😂😂. I’ve totally missed what has happened with her lives etc. but as I said yesterday she went to the lodge on the prowl for dicky. But it would seem dick has moved on and quite rightly brought his daughter back into the fold. Oh Shazza you ain’t the catch you thought you were 😆😆😆
Happy Birthday lovely xx

• Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
You’ve got a hairy chin cause your a fucking fat pig 🐷 as for an intro for your funeral you can’t afford one be a council job on an extra large wheelie bin and pushed in the river job done 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The village idiot got no balls fuck me windy the hitman if you had balls you’d of not seen them for years you sad old Shitcunt
Someone order a Biffa? 😂
---
isnt lou lou from birmingham
She is.

michaela200

if windy got banned it would have come up as discontinued I didn’t see the end but so couldn’t see it so to see if she was lying or not if it didn’t have discontinued on it it didn’t get banned she just ended it

• Heart

michaela200

Apparantly it was saud on a live last night she rang that marks works and his jobs hanging by a thread but still had it
---
Apparantly it was saud on a live last night she rang that marks works and his jobs hanging by a thread but still had it
Has it even

• Wow

zoeshere

VIP Member
Please someone fill me in. Last I saw the wedding was back on next year and she was looking for venue recommendations, now it’s off again 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Daisydare62

Chatty Member
Ffsake worzel has proper been at the grift nothing new their but this time voice notes god are they all thick doing these voice notes especially with the black mailer but the tables are being turned but you know what the leader will come out with plastic got him to say that to get her off the hook and the others cut and cobbled together
I only heard one then it went...oops guess someone doesn't like the truth out there .AGAIN. 🤣🤣🤣