Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sheebz2212

VIP Member
I say it once I’ll say it again this is exactly like chyanne and kipzy on tik tok fall out with each other slag each other off on tik tok throw all their mates under the bus then there all friends again
---
Smiler ain’t slagged her off yet that’s why she ain’t gone for him I feel sorry for her a bit really cause I think she generally wants to be loved
I can’t feel sorry for her as whilst I get a teeny bit of what you are saying - the vileness that comes out each time is just wrong and who in their sane mind always has “voicemails/notes on their “friends” and then shows it to all. That is not going to get her loved

Reactions: 3

michaela200

I say it once I’ll say it again this is exactly like chyanne and kipzy on tik tok fall out with each other slag each other off on tik tok throw all their mates under the bus then there all friends again
---
Smiler ain’t slagged her off yet that’s why she ain’t gone for him I feel sorry for her a bit really cause I think she generally wants to be loved

• Wow
Reactions: 2

poola

VIP Member
Well my lovely tats. It is actually my birthday today and I’ve been out with friends and family for a very boozy afternoon. I blame the husband for buying too many drinks 😂😂😂. I’ve totally missed what has happened with her lives etc. but as I said yesterday she went to the lodge on the prowl for dicky. But it would seem dick has moved on and quite rightly brought his daughter back into the fold. Oh Shazza you ain’t the catch you thought you were 😆😆😆
Happy Cakeday To Youuuuuuu 🧁🥳🥂

pompom99

VIP Member
But they’ve both been black mailing him to say what they want who introduced who to who both trying to act innocent both are as guilty as hell
---
And I don’t give a fuck I say it how I see it and that’s as how exactly as I see it
I think you have mistaken me for a fan of sharon's 🤣🤣 i was quoting her 'fans' 🤣

Daisydare62

Chatty Member
She has the most dull flat voice ever. No wonder Gonzo got bored of it and made up a story to get away from them both. To be fair, I’d have done the same 😩😩😩😩
Tbf you probably wouldn't need dumb and dumber ,as most likely have real life mates .🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

julie1965

VIP Member
But they’ve both been black mailing him to say what they want who introduced who to who both trying to act innocent both are as guilty as hell
---
And I don’t give a fuck I say it how I see it and that’s as how exactly as I see it
💯correct 👌

• Heart

alj

I saw her video mocking mental health, yet that Mason come in her live telling her he's been off social media due to his mental health and why would he be interested in the bra story,the same one she told this morning.
he was not interested in that bra story at all was he 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

michaela200

what happened this morning on her live then is Cheryl going to smack her one tomorrow or something somebody actually needs to have the fro t to and do it