Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carrot top

VIP Member
Soooo
What does everyone think about the new voice notes?
Im waiting patiently to see how Sharon blackmailed him.
Wasn’t there a voice note with Cheryl asking him to say the money was given to her not lent?
Time will tell I suppose ⏰

Reactions: 4

slosher7777

VIP Member
So have I even when I’ve been blocked by plastic fantastic fanny as I said they are both as bad as each other con artists

Sassie

Chatty Member
So her bday is going to consist of sitting in her metal box with the fat mate Sindy and it’s “fibromyalgiaaaaaaa” also known as so fat and unfit it doesn’t want to work so has persuaded her doctor it has an “invisible illness “ Then the other mentally challenged bore with the ugly droaning accent ? Is that the bday festivities in a nut shell ? Maybe an appearance from the old granny Linz and her polyester clothing line . They ar going to have to go somewhere as Sharon has her new (copied from Cheryl ) cheap tacky Amazon choker to wear . Not a good look on a Kray !
THIS (Kray .. gets me every time 😂😂😂). 💯👏💯👏

• Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
My ex once said he’d got me a surprise for Christmas. Out comes the big box, I’m all excited wondering what it was. A fucking Karcher window cleaner! I was livid. Never used the thing and left it at me haaauuusse when I left! Twat 😂
I'd have done the same 😂😂😂

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Nobody bought worzel it’s £50 bulb for its car yet worzel you best put that on your wish list you fucking idiot windy the mechanic can fit it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
My ex once said he’d got me a surprise for Christmas. Out comes the big box, I’m all excited wondering what it was. A fucking Karcher window cleaner! I was livid. Never used the thing and left it at me haaauuusse when I left! Twat 😂
And what knob buys that for Xmas windy needs one of those to clean it’s stinking fat arse and fanny it’s not seen in years bob a job can use it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

julie1965

VIP Member
I reckon it’s at its tin hut it hasn’t got anywhere else to go hasn’t got any money and will probably be down their till Clarence the boss eyed lion turns up with the other idiots like inky who don’t do drama silly bitch your leader is the drama or possibly it’s tucked up in its one bedroom council pisshole pretending to be away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
More likely to be the council piss hole ….is windy sindy getting off its sofa to see this trollop .?? Or either of the other 2 “mates “”.

• Heart

jeenyjen

Drop a clanger cause air /fryer or microwave pinged and she said #"dont know why I'm cooking dinner cause I'm off out tonight " naught big fat liar 🤣🤣🤣
I was listening with half an ear and I thought i heard it say it was cooking chicken 🐽🐽🐽🐽

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Worzel people are waking up to what you are a no good narcissistic evil lying 🤥 robbing scumbag cunt that anyone who has told you secrets you out and what did josie do to you nothing just wanted out and away from you but you had to cause drama

• Angry

slosher7777

VIP Member
Fuck me.....has the party been and gone, started/sharted. Must be a fucken hoot, the queen of drag and her "besties" 😂

I reckon lou lou de loop might wise up after this, maybe not though.

Hope I've not missed anything ... have they arrived?
Obviously by Clarence recent post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Wonder if windys let one rip yet bet bob a job is glad to breath some clean air for a few days 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
Blessed is the woman who needs no validation - goes on a live dressed in thigh high plastic boots slut dropping to attract another strange man (went very very wrong though didn’t it Sharon? )
Doesn’t chase anyone - runs down to Clacton after breaking up with thick Richard , with new friends to make him jealous and intentionally goes to a bar she knows he drinks in , taking said other strange man as a jealousy prop .
Handles business like a boss (😂😂😂😂😂) - so many failed businesses and court orders and still can’t pay her rent or car insurance and has to beg vunerable men on line, I would call that a total , full out complete failure !!
Absolutely deluded

• Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
Don’t know why the silly old nightmare that is worzel is so worried about its finger they are all bent buckled and fucked anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha