Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slosher7777

VIP Member
She best start getting its £15 quids out like it’s former plastic twat of a mate and buy some followers so it can go live bet it’s seething to be so well liked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

michaela200

Did anybody see smilers video earlier saying his been silenced for too long gonzo commented saying what you done

Guyana1976

VIP Member
Sorry for my ignorance,but by 12 lead,does she mean the amount of wires attached ?
I had palpitations, dizziness and yes straight away they attached me to a heart monitor, done bloods,kept me on a day ward then let me go home after my heart rate was back to normal, I had to wait 2weeks for a 24hr heart monitor.

Debs22

VIP Member
So her bday is going to consist of sitting in her metal box with the fat mate Sindy and it’s “fibromyalgiaaaaaaa” also known as so fat and unfit it doesn’t want to work so has persuaded her doctor it has an “invisible illness “ Then the other mentally challenged bore with the ugly droaning accent ? Is that the bday festivities in a nut shell ? Maybe an appearance from the old granny Linz and her polyester clothing line . They ar going to have to go somewhere as Sharon has her new (copied from Cheryl ) cheap tacky Amazon choker to wear . Not a good look on a Kray !
When I’ve seen that you have commented @RU excited I’m straight there , they are so accurate but hilarious. Keep being you 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
Hey @poola were there more voice notes that you were going to share on tattle that couldn’t be shared on TT as would be banned. Or was that what you shared earlier?
The ones between Chezza and Trasha are all on yesterday's post. The ones that were not deemed appropriate for tiktok are included in the aforementioned post. 👍

• Heart

julie1965

VIP Member
What makes me laugh is her constant digging at mrs barrelcakes weight Ffsake she wants to look at herself and windy the hitman but the trouble is mrs bbc can loose weight those pair of pricks can loose weight but theirs one big difference windy and worzel will still be a pair of evil 👿 nasty cunts no matter what their weight is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wonky fringe for a start 👍

• Haha

jeenyjen

I just watched that birthday message from windy. Oh my christ. Thats all I’ve got 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3

MissSaffy

VIP Member
If we're keeping to descriptive in thread titles....She's fat, she's false, she scams, YES it's brick house Sash! :LOL: I'm shite at this though 😆
Oh mate I’ve just posted one ❤. Thanks though.

Here we go crew, new thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 3