Sasha Fontain #45 I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffsake how thick is it I’m calling it a geezer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Dennis not Denise 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And looks like tick tok have removed her comment I’m thick I can’t spell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake her followers are so dim like its leader

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ffsake windy the hitman has taken its arse licking to a whole new level with its latest video on its leader
---
She’s terminally covered in grape 🍇 juice
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
OMG I cant stop laughing at the birthday video, duck me windy scraped the bottom of the barrel finding people for that video. Our queen hahaha duck off please loooool
---
QUOTE="slosher7777, post: 19564413, member: 307902"]
Ffsake windy the hitman has taken its arse licking to a whole new level with its latest video on its leader
---
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
The way they all day I heard its someone's birthday, like she is bleeping 5 piss off.loool

• Haha
OMG I cant stop laughing at the birthday video, duck me windy scraped the bottom of the barrel finding people for that video. Our queen hahaha duck off please loooool
---
QUOTE="slosher7777, post: 19564413, member: 307902"]
---
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The way they all day I heard its someone's birthday, like she is bleeping 5 piss off.loool
[/QUOTE]
I've just watched that 😂 and thought exactly the same they all look like a bunch of inbreds don't they 😂😂😂
All look like they are one can short of a six pack 🫣
How the mighty has fallen eh queen 🤦‍♀️🙄
Happy birthday you evil vile old c@@t 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just a whole new level of arse licking from explosive hole windy imagine taking that lot to one of worzels spa days windy would blow all the water out the pool and the rest of the guests would all be checking out demanding refunds seeing that lot turning up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Pure class the lot of em 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Imagine living alone. No family that likes you no real friends. Only fake online friends that only last a short time and being so excited about your birthday. She has to bed for birthday gifts. Then made a big deal about windy and Clarence comin down and now they seem to be sitting in silence. At least when Cheryl came there was noise and they went out.

• Heart
Ffsake 3 sad fuckers sitting in a tin hut in Clacton celebrating one sad old fuckers birthday seen more life out of a snail 🐌 someone has stepped on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Sindy sould have saved her money ...🎁 Bet she didn't get much for her birthday off the old dog .. if anything !
Sindy will kick herself when she's sitting under the bus 🚐 🤣
#Memories
Won't be long before Trasher is diabetic with all that drink & chocolates ..... She said herself she's pre diabetic ... still eats a load of crap !

• Haha
  • Heart
🤣🤣 The pre recorded birthday message vidio ... More like the Freek show 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's definitely downgraded in the mates department ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
#embarrassing
OMG I agree. Oh how the mighty has fallen. What a load of frigging misfits. I’d be embarrassed if any of those wished me happy birthday. When you think back to the friends she had, Jesus she is really scraping the barrel now and I LOVE IT 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh it reappeared I can’t spell Dennis park means your a man Denise you tuck your dick you prick like your leader worzel
---
This is the pure quality of its dim witted followers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh it reappeared I can’t spell Dennis park means your a man Denise you tuck your dick you prick like your leader worzel
---
This is the pure quality of its dim witted followers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wonder if that doughnut jayne got gonzo anything or that inky pinky dope that jayne that goes into rudis lives and chats tit 🤦‍♀️ bet they got her duck all and bet lyndsey essex got her a top from her clothing range 😂😂😂 her followers are all old washed out sofa surfers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was that more fat shaming of wibble wobble Ffsake you can’t even see worzels plastic melons 🍉 cause of the size of its gut and windy don’t bully think that bleep needs a full length mirror to look in to actually look how bleeping huge the fat bleep is
---
Wonder if that doughnut jayne got gonzo anything or that inky pinky dope that jayne that goes into rudis lives and chats tit 🤦‍♀️ bet they got her duck all and bet lyndsey essex got her a top from her clothing range 😂😂😂 her followers are all old washed out sofa surfers 🙄
Cordial Jayne has meant to have seen the light after what worzel did to plastic fantastic fanny

What an absolute tragic birthday that looked. Looking back at her others and the Spa days with lovely ladies she must be gutted. It’s called KARMA though GONZO. You are a hateful , vile Cnut and deserve tit birthdays with tit people 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Worzel you fat bleep you can’t loose any weight only thing holding those tits up is that enormously huge gut 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Us tattlers have mental health problems I think you best look at all your followers worzel and yourself you fools haven’t enough brains between the lot of you to blow a hat off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was that more fat shaming of wibble wobble Ffsake you can’t even see worzels plastic melons 🍉 cause of the size of its gut and windy don’t bully think that bleep needs a full length mirror to look in to actually look how bleeping huge the fat bleep is
---

Cordial Jayne has meant to have seen the light after what worzel did to plastic fantastic fanny
Oh really shame a few more don't god knows what it's going to take they must be so dim 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
OMG I agree. Oh how the mighty has fallen. What a load of frigging misfits. I’d be embarrassed if any of those wished me happy birthday. When you think back to the friends she had, Jesus she is really scraping the barrel now and I LOVE IT 😂😂😂😂😂
Personally I think she's found her people 🤣🤣🤣 loud, common, every other word f##k, shouting over each other for attention, we all know they won't even be friends by her next birthday, all used so she can chase after DVP.

• Heart
No matter how many times she says it's her best birthday ever, she aint going to convince herself or us it is, its embarrassing,boring and a smelly.tragic weekend. What she means is she has had the most beg presents this year. Oh by the way did Clarence buy her a fake bottle of bacaret rouge,cause I'm not sure she has said it or shown it enough 🤔🙄🥱🤣

• Haha
Ok I couldn’t get to the end of the birthday messages vid I was cringing too much 😂😂😂. I stopped at Chris. I felt nauseous 🤮. What a shower of shite. It was like a hybrid of This is Your Life and Jeremy Kyle 🤦🏼‍♀️. A load of bottom feeders with bling and those cheesy stickers on the wall in the background (live laugh love anyone?). What in the Universal Credit! I’ve just had a lovely bath and feel like I need another now 😂😂😂. Violated 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.