Sasha Fontain #45 I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffsake videoing police brutality always ready with that bloody phone anytime any place anywhere with any luck it could be one video too many she’s recorded
---
Ronnie and Reggie knob rot on a blocking spree 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
That video could be the best days work she’s ever done 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The dirty looking muppets are live. What an exciting existence they lead. I’m not sure if Clarence is looking at me or for me, those eyes are something else

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wish list not poncing no cause it’s not worzel bet you’d soon be crying if tic toc stopped it all the whole point of you being on their is that bleeping wish list you scumbag bleep

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Ffsake I don’t want to see it’s bleeping face let alone it’s stinking pigs 🐷 trotters 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Windy anti bullying who the duck they saying is a state now looks like barrelcakes but with brown hair goes in rudis live not Katie is it I like Katie and she’s no state a bleeping state Is that bleeping fat ugly bleep windy the hitman and it’s bleeping leader worzel and Clarence don’t know who’s she’s looking at the boss eyed bleep
---
How the duck can those cunts start slating anyone when you’ve got that bleeping ugly fat bleep windy their god she’s hideous inside and outside

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Ffsake I don’t want to see it’s bleeping face let alone it’s stinking pigs 🐷 trotters 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Windy anti bullying who the duck they saying is a state now looks like barrelcakes but with brown hair goes in rudis live not Katie is it I like Katie and she’s no state a bleeping state Is that bleeping fat ugly bleep windy the hitman and it’s bleeping leader worzel and Clarence don’t know who’s she’s looking at the boss eyed bleep
---
How the duck can those cunts start slating anyone when you’ve got that bleeping ugly fat bleep windy their god she’s hideous inside and outside
Exactly. You’ve got Windy Stinky Finger who is ugly inside and out, a lazy fat bleep at the best of times. Complains it’s got health problems but don’t stop stuffing its face and smoking. Then there is that thing called Clarence the Clown WTF is that all about, can it string a sentence together, another Parasite. Then you’ve got Gonzo with its hooter, Synthetic Hair, sagging tits and huge gut, let alone being a charity Thief a scammer, a liar, and a vile ugly person that oozes hate from deep within, how the duck any of them can say a bad word about anyone is beyond me. All three can go duck themselves cause no one else wants to. (Oh let’s not forget Sindy with her secret sausage) 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Those 3 cunts need spec savers everyone looks like mrs bbc Ffsake the biggest fattest things are in front of themselves worzel you look as fat and as ugly as windy and Clarence just can’t see anyway and windy don’t look in a mirror it will shatter
---
Those 2 cunts can loose weight but at the end of the day they will still be the same bleeping rotten inside just like windys arse and fingers and worzel needs its gut to prop those ailing plastic tits up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ark at windy the fat bleep about the village idiot 3 weeks ago worzel and him loved each other now you could see he didn’t lick your leaders grapes 🍇 you sad pathetic knob

Last edited:
  • Heart
bleeping muppets said it would take hours on a Friday 6 hours from Birmingham to clacton bet bob a gob was well happy when he finally got home and who’s taking Clarence back home definitely not the leader 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please someone fill me in. Last I saw the wedding was back on next year and she was looking for venue recommendations, now it’s off again 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Please someone fill me in. Last I saw the wedding was back on next year and she was looking for venue recommendations, now it’s off again 🤦‍♀️🤣
Oh bloody hell so much has gone on. But Richard saw the light and got himself some trainers and ran. She contacted his company slating him big time. Smiler and Cheryl went down the tin hut , Gonzo hoping to pull him, got herself some plastic boots and a mini skirt and was slut dropping all over the place. Then she blatantly lied about Cheryl , who asked her to remove lies from TT , causing Gonzo to loose the plot with her so there was another fall out. I’m sure more could add to the list but that’s a general run down. Now we have the birthday weekend with the Adams family to keep us entertained down at the tin hut

• Haha
Wishing I looked as happy on my “birthday weekend” 😝😝😝😝😝. That is karma for you 😂😂😂😂. No mates and toot presents from a wish list 🤭🤭🤭

also that filter is not filtering the side of the face 🤣🤣🤣

happy Saturday all - people in the morgue are having a better time than this lot 😂😂😂😂😂
IMG_1384.png

---
Oh bloody hell so much has gone on. But Richard saw the light and got himself some trainers and ran. She contacted his company slating him big time. Smiler and Cheryl went down the tin hut , Gonzo hoping to pull him, got herself some plastic boots and a mini skirt and was slut dropping all over the place. Then she blatantly lied about Cheryl , who asked her to remove lies from TT , causing Gonzo to loose the plot with her so there was another fall out. I’m sure more could add to the list but that’s a general run down. Now we have the birthday weekend with the Adams family to keep us entertained down at the tin hut
Pretty much spot on 👍👍👍👍

Attachments

• Haha
What a birthday where’s the dopey witch inky and the rest of morons didn’t want to have to have to pay to go along with the tit show presents and paying for high end aldi food so much for m&s 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What a birthday where’s the dopey witch inky and the rest of morons didn’t want to have to have to pay to go along with the tit show presents and paying for high end aldi food so much for m&s 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
We should have clubbed together and got her a hamper from M&S - joke joke joke - I wouldn’t give her a penny from my hard earned cash.
I am a bit behind - how do we know dicky has a new girlfriend? Is this why the Krays sister doesn’t go “chewdar” bar as he will be in there?

We should have clubbed together and got her a hamper from M&S - joke joke joke - I wouldn’t give her a penny from my hard earned cash.
I am a bit behind - how do we know dicky has a new girlfriend? Is this why the Krays sister doesn’t go “chewdar” bar as he will be in there?
The old witch went in their last weekend obviously looking for village idiot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She's bragging about sleeping with a famous singer somebody mentioned Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old,straight away "Eugh ain't blik(she can't say the word black) she must be so happy Nigel Farage is going to be her local M.P?
Sorry meant to say Stormzy is 72 years old
She's bragging about sleeping with a famous singer somebody mentioned Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old,straight away "Eugh ain't blik(she can't say the word black) she must be so happy Nigel Farage is going to be her local M.P?
Sorry was to post he's a black man

Reactions: 1
Blimey it’s on and off as much as her knickers!
How many times has he seen the light now tho? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she would blatantly get back with him given a chance!! slagging him off still but yet met him yesterday?? for him to tell her he has a new gf??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Last night Cheryl in her live said little legs was in contact with Richard.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.