Sasha Fontain #45 I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just loving the fact Clarence constantly speaks over Gonzo and Gonzo looks bored to death. Bet she wishes she’d gone alone to the tit hut now. CLARENCE for your info, you’ve gotta make it all about Gonzo or you’ll be under the bus , she isn’t interested in anything you or stinky finger has to say 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly couldn’t think of anything worse. I’d rather be locked in a cell for the weekend. They are all just pure scum
Same it would definitely be preferable. I haven’t seen any of it I’ve been busy but I know for fact I’m missing duck all. That tin roof will be lifting with old fartface there and the conversation will be riveting. Oh how the gewwws birthday weekend has dwindled into a damp squib with two “friends” who she would never entertain if she had anyone else 😂. Wake up you pair of muppets 😂. She’s dragging them to Tuna Bar to catch a glimpse of Dribbler. I hope he’s dribbling down his new bird’s neck 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Same it would definitely be preferable. I haven’t seen any of it I’ve been busy but I know for fact I’m missing duck all. That tin roof will be lifting with old fartface there and the conversation will be riveting. Oh how the gewwws birthday weekend has dwindled into a damp squib with two “friends” who she would never entertain if she had anyone else 😂. Wake up you pair of muppets 😂. She’s dragging them to Tuna Bar to catch a glimpse of Dribbler. I hope he’s dribbling down his new bird’s neck 😂😂😂
Honestly it’s Karma, she calls Sindy her best friend. But think back to some of the lovely ladies that she use to know, Jo, Ange, Mrs B, Nikki, Ruth etc etc. , all a different class to these two. One looks so doped up it can hardly string a sentence together and the other thing stinky windy Sindy is just scum. IM LOVING THIS FOR GONZO it’s KARMA 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The ultimate tit show is rather quiet what a birthday celebrations with 2 dopes might as well make it 3 dopes with worzel long gone are the days it was full and her making money out the food 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just loving the fact Clarence constantly speaks over Gonzo and Gonzo looks bored to death. Bet she wishes she’d gone alone to the tit hut now. CLARENCE for your info, you’ve gotta make it all about Gonzo or you’ll be under the bus , she isn’t interested in anything you or stinky finger has to say 😂😂😂😂😂
yah i noticed that on the live 🤣 sooooooo annoying!! i left as couldnt bare her interrupting anymore 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yah i noticed that on the live 🤣 sooooooo annoying!! i left as couldnt bare her interrupting anymore 😆
I loved the fact Clarence was interrupting, it was driving Gonzo mad. KEEP BEING YOU CLARENCE. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if Clarence will be under the bus after the weekend and who will windy the hitman side with and if Clarence goes under the bus will the rest of the fools like inky actually wake up to what worzel actually is a controlling narcissistic evil 👿 bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake the original midlands wonder on the odds the next one under the bus 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Clarence 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Those three old buzzards are exactly the kind if I was unlucky enough to be in the “lodge” next door I’d be fascinated by them and would even follow them to the chewder bar just to see what they were doing and how they interacted with each other. They are such an odd trio and ppl like them absolutely fascinate me,they are the absolute worst kind of humans, two fatsos and one that doesn’t stop interrupting when the gang leader is speaking they are literally “ birds of a feather “ and what’s so funny the leader thinks they are below her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
If it does go off wonder how Clarence is going to get home considering it’s had chauffeur service off of bob the knob and his gotta be one bleeping knob driving from tilbury to Birmingham then to Clacton then back to tilbury or grays where ever they live near Essex premium shopping centre 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Worzel is definitely stewing she’s gotta recruit more mugs for the WhatsApp group of death 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those three old buzzards are exactly the kind if I was unlucky enough to be in the “lodge” next door I’d be fascinated by them and would even follow them to the chewder bar just to see what they were doing and how they interacted with each other. They are such an odd trio and ppl like them absolutely fascinate me,they are the absolute worst kind of humans, two fatsos and one that doesn’t stop interrupting when the gang leader is speaking they are literally “ birds of a feather “ and what’s so funny the leader thinks they are below her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know exactly what you mean. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh dear oh dear oh dear the emperor has taught darth Vader very well as in Sam payne duck me that’s proper back fired on worzel all the reporting she’s done 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What happened, what have I missed
Sam paynes videos on worzel the one where’s she’s non stopped reporting her and plenty more on duck face worzel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 worzel taught her too well 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s all proper back fired on old narcissistic bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Catfish on steroids ! Imagine thinking you are speaking to the Ai , filtered fake image on the left and then meeting the horror on the right !!!! Does it imagine itself actually looking like the first picture ? It does doesn’t it ? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Catfish on steroids ! Imagine thinking you are speaking to the Ai , filtered fake image on the left and then meeting the horror on the right !!!! Does it imagine itself actually looking like the first picture ? It does doesn’t it ? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
It actually does believe it. I remember when that lorry driver bloke called her a catfish and was laughing at her when he went on her live. Was so funny. She started off all cocky and flirting but he soon put her in her place 😂😂😂

• Haha
🤣🤣 The pre recorded birthday message vidio ... More like the Freek show 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's definitely downgraded in the mates department ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
#embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s gotta have a birthday present opening ceremony today the ones that fat bleep windy the hitman mechanic has stopped its leader from opening and wonder if Clarence has been told to shut the duck up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you do not talk over your queen of sleaze 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Us tattlers should of bought it a birthday present some X X X X X X X X L extra support knickers and put a little note inside saying if they don’t actually fit I’m sure you can eat your way into getting them to fit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wibble has very kindly posted an exercise TikTok for turkey necks 😂😂😂. She looks more like Ronnie there than ever. Dear lord!

• Haha
Ffsake I’ve gone in on Denise park on Wibbles account in the comments called her Dennis and she said I can’t even spell what when I put does she tuck like it’s leader shows how thick its followers are 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I just watched that birthday message from windy. Oh my christ. Thats all I’ve got 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.