Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think those pair of pricks should get married they are absolutely perfect for each other mirror image both liars both cunts and both a waste of a skin and should be dropped over the Bermuda Triangle where hopefully they will never be seen or heard of ever again

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ffsake it’s at it already spitting venom
---
Disgusting well worzel you forgot what you said about Sam Payne last night funny you can do it but mrs c is not allowed

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Well well well
Another suicide attempt, this time Cheryl....
SB state's Cheryl tried to ram her car.
Cheryl state's an overdose.
BOTH as bad as each other, all for a reaction & to keep the 🐑 on track 🙄🙄
Disgusting behaviour
Cheryl you are now the biggest ENABLER SB has ever had

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well well well
Another suicide attempt, this time Cheryl....
SB state's Cheryl tried to ram her car.
Cheryl state's an overdose.
BOTH as bad as each other, all for a reaction & to keep the 🐑 on track 🙄🙄
Disgusting behaviour
Cheryl you are now the biggest ENABLER SB has ever had
Biggest laugh is plastic fanny decided to get in smilers box to defend that moron worzel and all anyone did was warn her after worzel disappeared

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She doesn't know that Cheryl, if she's been sectioned she wouldn't have her phone the both of them are dangerous.

• Angry
She doesn't know that Cheryl, if she's been sectioned she wouldn't have her phone the both of them are dangerous.
Definitely
---
I want to know what videos have been done on aunt sally the friend of 5 years bleep worzels. First birthday party was 4 years ago on meet me her 50th where was plastic fantastic fanny then no where to be seen and every other birthday since I bet worzels not jumping in her car this morning to rush to be at plastics side her drive to Crawley near Gatwick getting on the m25 paying the bridge toll she don’t do the m25 big brave tough worzel is too scared the muppet
---
Sam Payne it’s all your fault 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ffsake she was only in the comments taking the piss out of worzel digging her out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well…It seems she’s still off her fuckin rocker… have I missed it, nah course I ain’t.🤣
Is she still a twit, yeah course she it’s🤣

but what’s that latest upload about.?? Says she’s just woke up but then says she’s spoke to police and Cheryl.. course you ain’t….Police wouldn’t give her info about a car crash or give anyone round the bed assistance, unless they were wanted for a criminal offence relating to an accident…🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Shes still a twit.
And if Cheryl was in such a bad way wouldn’t she have notified her daughter first over trashbags…?🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Worzels got it’s plastic gangsters head on today perhaps she’s digging Tony tucker pat tate and Craig Rolfe up I’m suprised it hasn’t come up with stories about them before knowing Tony tucker personally from the Hollywoods and Epping Forest country club days 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Calling pc rompford letting them listen to the fingers call 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
54 years old you old slag
Embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow
Where’s rudi said about robbing the 93 year old it’s me that said robbing the 93 year old now its daughter is sitting next to her and worzel would rob anyone given half the chance and she bloody well does

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Wow what a night smilers live was a car crash to watch, then worzel came in the box.. nah it's all lies smiler, then she went live, then rudi came in smilers box, then rudi went live, I couldn't keep up with it all 😆😆😆😆
And typical my TT played up and I couldn’t see any lives 😂😂😂
---
What was the name of her cafe I want to read the tribunal case of furlong one on her what’s her name please Sharon boverongton
---
Crumbz cafe

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So it’s made more tit up about rudi and the 93 year old when I said it on here but she doesn’t come on here or read on here so it makes more tit up to make someone who’s said nothing about it look totally bad

• Angry
Cheryl already had mental health issues . Firstly she sits all day lip syncing to songs in her sixties (not normal ) I don’t even believe it’s the anniversary of her father dying that’s made her “ram her car “ “almost be sectioned “ .
She is not coping with her break up . In steps Sharon “ere let’s tell em it’s the faaaaaaaaaacking trolls bunch of caaaaaaaaahnts “
What we are seeing here is a narc losing control .
So which is it Sharon ? An overdose or an attempt to crash a car ? Make your mind up .

In other news Billy doesn’t want to fight anymore so has used interpretive lip syncing as a way of telling us ….. oh Billy u are daft !

• Haha
You know what rudi should do go round worzels early morning and board its front door up and windows and cut its electric off with any luck won’t hear from it again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Get the bus 🚌 ready worzel is getting us all nicked again
---
Police commissioner worzel is reopening the case as if that complete bleeping bellend is in charge of met police that hole sad act khanage khan is and that means she’s getting no where 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
From what I see last night Cheryl's name was barely even mentioned, no 1 went for her and definitely didn't bully her. God she even has to make her friends "trauma" about her don't she.
If she did attempt suicide it certainly wasn't anything to do with,wibble,rudi or Mrs c. Its probably to get away for sloshers problems and tit show

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.