Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she really is a smug bleep just gave out her x friend mikes exact work place name and location

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve had to come out of Smiler’s live. He’s THICK AS tit!
I saw you there 😂😂😂😂
---
I put my two pennies worth in. But they have both been “brainwashed “ so as I said we will see them on the other side. It will
Happen and we will be there with our popcorn 🍿 😂😂😂😂
---
He really is for sure 🤣🤣 that accent would drive me bonkers 🤦‍♀️
He is definitely tim nice but dim minus the nice part 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw you there 😂😂😂😂
---
I put my two pennies worth in. But they have both been “brainwashed “ so as I said we will see them on the other side. It will
Happen and we will be there with our popcorn 🍿 😂😂😂😂
---

He is definitely tim nice but dim minus the nice part 😂😂😂😂
Saw you as well my friend. My keyboard was on fire 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear oh dear worzel got slaughtered and run and hid
---
Aunt sally as well she’s as thick as tit too been friends for five years well she weren’t at worzels 50th MeetMe birthday party 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saw you as well my friend. My keyboard was on fire 😂😂😂😂😂
We can warn them all we like they “ain’t listening”. But as I said we will wait for the fallout. This woman robbed a charity. From children. Abused numerous people and tried to destroy them. She f**ked up her relationship. I do think they were real tears yesterday if I’m honest as I think she has realised dicky’s parents are stronger than her and she cannot control them and she has lost it all with her atrocious attitude. I guess she tried to bully them etc as that is her nature and they went duck OFF 😂😂😂. So yes I believe she was crying - crying for the cock up she has done. Oh well 😊😊🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wasn’t that nice ripping the tit out of her and not getting blocked and it run and hid and had to get his brave his tough dvp do your stuff on the phone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm confused just sitting outside the box and gonzo got the pensioner searching for wibble ffs saying she's ugly like wtf is gonzo on about she needs to get a bigger mirror cos she's the ugly one ugly heart as well unbelievable and that dipstick in the background but they ain't together ffs it's all so weird

• Heart
I'm confused just sitting outside the box and gonzo got the pensioner searching for wibble ffs saying she's ugly like wtf is gonzo on about she needs to get a bigger mirror cos she's the ugly one ugly heart as well unbelievable and that dipstick in the background but they ain't together ffs it's all so weird
Ain’t that the truth worzel your a dog 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wonder what tomorrow will bring out the woman with many heads after the slaughtering it received probably as if it didn’t happen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
You’ve gotta laugh at Sam Payne the lesbian that was bleeping a married man that wants to lick worzels minge if I heard right worzel wants to make its mind up its vile gob goes into double over time she should try eating her own grapes 🍇 the ones hanging out it’s big fat arse 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
What was the name of her cafe I want to read the tribunal case of furlong one on her what’s her name please Sharon boverongton
---

• Heart
What else was funny NJW was in that live of smilers calling us all bullies what the hell is she on she jumped ship and run away what she another Julie evans playing Buck’s Fizzes making your mind up Ffsake

• Haha
Bet Romford old bill 👮 have left the phone off the hook tonight heard that thing screaming down the phone she’s getting bullied on tic -toc 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 god these knobs backing the bleep up should be sectioned with her and dvp what a man got her back shame the simpleton hasn’t got his 11 year olds daughters back with the slaughtering worzels been giving the poor kid
---
You couldn’t make all this crap up but we know someone that can cause it all

• Heart
Wow what a night smilers live was a car crash to watch, then worzel came in the box.. nah it's all lies smiler, then she went live, then rudi came in smilers box, then rudi went live, I couldn't keep up with it all 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.