Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Police commissioner worzel not getting anywhere with its grass line all the police ignoring her no doubt will all be mrs bbc fault being an ex officer as she hasn’t been blamed for a few days 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also slosher how well do you know your "friend". I wasn't her dad's anniversary of passing it would have been his birthday. If you was the friend u claim to be you would have known that you nasty old bint, turning it round to be all about you again
---
Also slosher how well do you know your "friend". I wasn't her dad's anniversary of passing it would have been his birthday. If you was the friend u claim to be you would have known that you nasty old bint, turning it round to be all about you again
It's on Cheryl's Facebook

• Heart
Worzel you big nosed ugly fat old bleep everything that happens is down to you everything you touch turns to tit that is the truth something you know nothing about truth
---
She wants to be famous she is world number 1 bleep
---
Not one hole that is commenting on its posts has said are you not going to visit your new bestie when she needs you

Last edited:
  • Heart
And what we all need to remember is what this utterly vile bleep and bandit boy mason did to our Jayne which it totally denies doing and we all saw what the pair of those scumbags did

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She works 2 hours a day and has the cheek to have a lunchbreak in between lool

• Haha
Fat cunts stuffing it’s fat gut yet again how wibble rudi and wife are to blame plastic fanny never turned up in that live till the end worzel weren’t their either how it hated it never had any control in smilers live and see how it’s making excuses not to see plastic fanny
---
It’s gut is holding those tits up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
With any luck it’s got an exploding Samsung phone as it’s got hot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Rudi and wobble actually both said don’t give smiler or Cheryl any tit last night and wobble said Cheryl seems a nice lady
---
And she says the police ain’t doing anything about her case well they told her numerous times they want her phone but won’t give it get another phone then which didn’t she say day before yesterday she was waiting for a new phone to come so why can’t she go and hand the phone in now

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good god gonzo video this morning 🤦‍♀️ so plastics taken an overdose and it's rudi mrs c and wibbles fault 🙄 ffs does this woman ever stop 🤷‍♀️ I'm surprised she didn't add mrs b to the list 🙄
Plastics just as deluded as gonzo
If you can't stand the heat get outta the kitchen plastic you should run for the hills this is what happens when anyone is around gonzo
She is live on ladysashab
Thought she would be out doing her 40 hrs a week cleaning I mean 4 hrs 😅 how can her followers not see her for what she is and that's a lying no good c@@t full of drama and the drama being gonzo ffs 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
What a load of double bull 💩 💩. .. Their like 2 peas in a pod them two.
You have either rammed your car or you haven't !
You have either taken an overdose or you haven't !
Both of the above are bull 💩 ..don't believe for one minute either story ... Yes STORIES !! .. Try & get them straight next time lol
Someone in a suisidle state would hardly be bothered to be chatting with friends on Facebook & putting up posts.
And where do the police fit in lol 🤣🤣
Good try Trasher but you failed miserably on this one ... 🤥🤥
Where's the Tik toc post of you rushing up to the hospital to be by your friend when in nead .. so you can share it all over Tic tok .. like you do everything else .....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Fat cunts stuffing it’s fat gut yet again how wibble rudi and wife are to blame plastic fanny never turned up in that live till the end worzel weren’t their either how it hated it never had any control in smilers live and see how it’s making excuses not to see plastic fanny
---
It’s gut is holding those tits up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
With any luck it’s got an exploding Samsung phone as it’s got hot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not long had breakfast done 2 hrs work n now lunch

• Haha
Why I'd gonzo making this Cheryl thing all about her 🤷‍♀️
Where did rudi and wibble say anything bad about Cheryl I'm confused they didn't say nothing about her gonzo is off her rocker ffs she's a very deluded fucked up woman is gonzo for sure 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Good god gonzo video this morning 🤦‍♀️ so plastics taken an overdose and it's rudi mrs c and wibbles fault 🙄 ffs does this woman ever stop 🤷‍♀️ I'm surprised she didn't add mrs b to the list 🙄
Plastics just as deluded as gonzo
If you can't stand the heat get outta the kitchen plastic you should run for the hills this is what happens when anyone is around gonzo

Thought she would be out doing her 40 hrs a week cleaning I mean 4 hrs 😅 how can her followers not see her for what she is and that's a lying no good c@@t full of drama and the drama being gonzo ffs 🙄
No one was horrible to chez in that live last night so another load of bull from ten heads worzel

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did anyone hear last night what she was saying about Mike and his private parts and there sex life - absolutely disgusting filth like we all want to know. Vulgar woman 🤮🤮

• Angry
Worzel not in control she can’t handle it all mouth
---
Did anyone hear last night what she was saying about Mike and his private parts and there sex life - absolutely disgusting filth like we all want to know. Vulgar woman 🤮🤮
Did the same about Sam Payne saying sam payne wanted to lick her gash and calling her a lesbian and bleeping a married man but it’s alright for her to do that
---
Fat cunts live again

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.