Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old dog can’t make her mind up if duckies an old coke head with a temper or if she has made the biggest mistake in her life!!!

you’ll Ben back with him Sasha…..you’re at bleeping joke slosh bag .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ffsake this bleep works 40-50 hours a week when god it’s definitely on drugs hasn’t been Monday or Tuesday done 4 hours today what a delusional prick
---
And not on benefits cause your not worzel 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
It does 16 hours a week which means you can claim does it think everyone is as thick as her 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ffsake this bleep works 40-50 hours a week when god it’s definitely on drugs hasn’t been Monday or Tuesday done 4 hours today what a delusional prick
---
And not on benefits cause your not worzel 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
It does 16 hours a week which means you can claim does it think everyone is as thick as her 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
The government are putting up the hours before you can claim soon, she better flog her antiques that found their way into her flat, where’s the orange antique dealer when you need him? Oh she’s got Smiler, they could go on Flog it together πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The government are putting up the hours before you can claim soon, she better flog her antiques that found their way into her flat, where’s the orange antique dealer when you need him? Oh she’s got Smiler, they could go on Flog it together πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He came up on my fyp doing some tit about trolls does he have dentures 😬 the knashers are off the scale ffs πŸ™„
---
Just how filtered can someone get ffs πŸ™„ grandma's of tik tok ffs πŸ™„ if I put filtered as duck pictures up like that my kids would take the piss I'd never live it down πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ it would be mum you lost the plot πŸ˜‚ and I'm a nanny my 2 grandsons would say nanny you look different πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€­

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
He came up on my fyp doing some tit about trolls does he have dentures 😬 the knashers are off the scale ffs πŸ™„
---
Just how filtered can someone get ffs πŸ™„ grandma's of tik tok ffs πŸ™„ if I put filtered as duck pictures up like that my kids would take the piss I'd never live it down πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ it would be mum you lost the plot πŸ˜‚ and I'm a nanny my 2 grandsons would say nanny you look different πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€­
I mean, does she have eyes somewhere underneath those ridiculous lashes. All I see are these two hairy things stuck on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean, does she have eyes somewhere underneath those ridiculous lashes. All I see are these two hairy things stuck on her face.
They are terrible I've got a garden broom that resembles them to be fair
Everything about her is false I'd love to go clackerwick just to hide behind a Bush with me long lense camara πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bet she's crinkled as duck that one πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stop taking the piss out of worzels new besties. Just cause ones got turkey teeth and the other resembles aunt sally that’s definitely worzels bestie aunt sally 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
Aunt sally was like a plastic doll but made out of porcelain 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
---

---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Stop taking the piss out of worzels new besties. Just cause ones got turkey teeth and the other resembles aunt sally that’s definitely worzels bestie aunt sally 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
Aunt sally was like a plastic doll but made out of porcelain 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
I'm gobsmacked at her videos I really am who acts like this at 60 ffs definitely not me that's for sure but it does give me a good laugh so I'm greatful to plastic and gonzo and soap on a rope πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was a bit slow on that one the woman with many heads worzel gonzo brotherton and its side kick of 5 years plastic fantastic fanny aunt sally 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 duck me they need to make a remake of worzel gummidge wouldn’t need any make up on set for the pair of em 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chezza living her best life doing pretend music videos. A bit like her mate used to do. The one behind the door with the lace curtain was a classic. I bet @poola has it somewhere. Trasha posted a TikTok last night saying how well her live had done and how many diamonds and likes she’d got. And that ladies and gents was the reason for the drama all along. Pretend crying and suicide baiting for claaaaahhhtt. Despicable!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chezza living her best life doing pretend music videos. A bit like her mate used to do. The one behind the door with the lace curtain was a classic. I bet @poola has it somewhere. Trasha posted a TikTok last night saying how well her live had done and how many diamonds and likes she’d got. And that ladies and gents was the reason for the drama all along. Pretend crying and suicide baiting for claaaaahhhtt. Despicable!
I remember that video πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ cringe worthy lol πŸ˜†
She's gonna start selling tik tok tit now I reckon she's now a creator πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ yes of drama and ripping people off πŸ™„

• Wow
  • Heart
Was going to comment the same .. those fat slugs have gotta be well heavy on the eyelids 😩. She always looks like she’s zombied out, absolutely ridiculous πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Was going to comment the same .. those fat slugs have gotta be well heavy on the eyelids 😩. She always looks like she’s zombied out, absolutely ridiculous πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
It’s always mangled pissed out it’s head obviously like Dvp a drink πŸ₯ƒ problem 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Heart
I remember that video πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ cringe worthy lol πŸ˜†
She's gonna start selling tik tok tit now I reckon she's now a creator πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ yes of drama and ripping people off πŸ™„
Well when she was on live she mentioned TikTok shop and said β€œoh what’s that?” As if she’d just found the shop tab πŸ™„. Here we go. Remember when she tried to sell all those market stall stilettos on TikTok πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. She must have bought a job lot and was trying to flog them for a profit. Trouble is no one wants cheap, eighties stilettos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well when she was on live she mentioned TikTok shop and said β€œoh what’s that?” As if she’d just found the shop tab πŸ™„. Here we go. Remember when she tried to sell all those market stall stilettos on TikTok πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. She must have bought a job lot and was trying to flog them for a profit. Trouble is no one wants cheap, eighties stilettos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Exactly like no one wants her 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Oh just caught a few mins of her live with some bloke on the phone and denture soap on a rope then it ended wonder if it's banned again don't no what that was all about anyone know πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.