Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see her face when plastic mentioned little legs? She snarled. Oh she resents her!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Right you lot, don’t let me down , has someone recorded Gonzo loosing it with Plastic Fantastic , being on Holiday can be a nuisance at times lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t wait for this lot too fall out and it will be told you so and you know it’s going to happen 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake shall we go in and see if we can speak our minds 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I take back EVERYTHING I said about plastic being alright. She’s a racist c*nt. she’s just said where’s all the golliw*gs on the jam jars!!!!!!! And Gonzo just said she doesn’t think calling black people Orangutans is offensive 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
And her and Smiler are clearly exchanging messages and learing at each other in the live 🤮
---
Smiler’s just sent her a dick pic. This is carnage 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
Ewwwwww the desperation if she is going after smiler,he is vile looking 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

• Haha
I take back EVERYTHING I said about plastic being alright. She’s a racist c*nt. she’s just said where’s all the golliw*gs on the jam jars!!!!!!! And Gonzo just said she doesn’t think calling black people Orangutans is offensive 🤬🤬🤬
I was flabbergasted when I just heard that I'm surprised they didn't get banned for it

• Angry
Will plastic make it to June the 7th 🤣🤣 blimey gonzo let her have it sooner or later plastic will see the light or will she 🤦‍♀️
I can see this birthday bash being exactly that with them all ding ding round one 🥊🥊
---
Please lets hope someone was screen recording it
Poola la la is always on the ball and wibble I'm sure 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Who else is thinking of mass complaining to the place her tin hut is on Friday about the noise lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was flabbergasted when I just heard that I'm surprised they didn't get banned for it
I reported several times. They got a violation up and plastic blamed Lindz Essex for drinking 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
I’ve had to come off they’re all doing my head in 😫

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.