Sasha Fontain #42 March and the superior premium upgraded first class private jet holiday, first class my a*se

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of us can afford to go to Mexico, but chose not to 🤣
---

She's defo been blessed with more testosterone than the average woman.

That her in her travel gear? Where's the fake chanel jacket??
Too small for her now. Those arms would never fit into that jacket. It’s like a sumo wrestler now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh....radio silence is it for next two weeks. duck me....wish I was as sure of Heaven as I am that those two ugly false cunts aren't going anywhere near Mexico.

Dunno what's worse, how stupid they are or how stupid they think we are :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Why does she always look at him like she is dating him to say the wrong thing.
I thought they where away to a spa with pools jacuzzi massages all the works. That looks like a dingy hotel. Doest even look like an airport hotel
---
Someone mentioned about why doesn’t she give to charity or food banks then had a rant about them. Has she forgot she set up a charity for everyone to pay for the size 22 wedding tent
---
That Melissa’s laugh is going right thru me. There is no way she is happy being friendly with her. She must bug the hell out of trasher

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So in her video she said they were gonna swim with dolphins and they’d booked a catamaran

in her live. She just said ‘swim with the dolphins? Nah! I don’t even like the sea!’

• Haha
Just seen the skank’s live, I lasted 2 minutes .. that trog’s laugh had been bailing out. Where’s she been dragged up from?

Reactions: 7
So in her video she said they were gonna swim with dolphins and they’d booked a catamaran

in her live. She just said ‘swim with the dolphins? Nah! I don’t even like the sea!’
Last night the holiday was booked 1year/8 months ago earlier it was 7 months now it was 6 months. Why does no one pick her up on her contradictions.

• Haha
Ffsake it’s feed time at the pig 🐷 farm again
---
bleep needs A rest lazy fat bleep don’t do duck all apart from ponce

You couldn’t make this tit up foods amazing in Mexico yesterday you’d put a stone on today it’s 2 stone yesterday it’s lost half a stone today it’s a stone Ffsake gonzo you haven’t lost a pound probably put a bleeping stone on you fat bleep
---
duck me it’s like a sumo wrestling convention with these fat twats

• Haha
“I started my bizznizz 18 mumfffs ago and I ain’t had a day off since then ! “ Jesus it’s a part
Time cleaner ! Also she hasn’t paid for the cheap oliday in Mexico , the old yes man has .
Oh look they didnt go to a spa they are staying in a shithole in Gatwick .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is actually illiterate, taking about ho someone commented she should donate her holiday to food bank.(not quite sure how that would be done anyway). But if she's talking about the commentor that was discussed on here, I believe she asked why don't you use your go fund me for good....well she kind of did before and look how it ended 🤣🤣🤣

And sharon we are not jealous of you. I cannot think of anything worse that being surrounded by drunk Americans in Cancun...
---
“I started my bizznizz 18 mumfffs ago and I ain’t had a day off since then ! “ Jesus it’s a part
Time cleaner ! Also she hasn’t paid for the cheap oliday in Mexico , the old yes man has .
Oh look they didnt go to a spa they are staying in a shithole in Gatwick .
But 2 mins ago she said she works hard to pay for things like this.....ffs 🤣

• Haha
High class cleaning is at a high class hotel how the other half live 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Hand made not processed tit Ffsake McDonald’s not processed tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
How can this lot take the piss out of anyone they need to go look in the bleeping mirror state of the lot of em

Last edited:
High class cleaning is at a high class hotel how the other half live 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Hand made not processed tit Ffsake McDonald’s not processed tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
How can this lot take the piss out of anyone they need to go look in the bleeping mirror state of the lot of em
Don’t forget the frozen mash from the Co-Op she loved lol lol

• Haha
This live is beyond embarrassing 😳 wherever the duck they are going it's a guaranteed tit show. She looks at him like she hates his guts!

He's already degraded her with a few comments.......she shot him daggers. I don't think they even like one another!

Imagine going on holiday for the first time with your beloved and be on a live the whole time and that stupid bleep Melissa cackling at duck all. My fucken ears are bleeding ffs! duck that. Happy holidays for us tattlers is a safe prediction.

Fucken Trash the lot of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Proper classy ladies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping lowlifes all of em utter scumbags
---
And that bleep Melissa is going on a date bleeping hell hope the guide dogs 🦮 blind aswel cause the geezer definitely is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This live is beyond embarrassing 😳 wherever the duck they are going it's a guaranteed tit show. She looks at him like she hates his guts!

He's already degraded her with a few comments.......she shot him daggers. I don't think they even like one another!

Imagine going on holiday for the first time with your beloved and be on a live the whole time and that stupid bleep Melissa cackling at duck all. My fucken ears are bleeding ffs! duck that. Happy holidays for us tattlers is a safe prediction.

Fucken Trash the lot of them!
Hope she’s got £50 in her purse to get a flight home if he fucks her off that much 😏

• Haha
Think Melissa’s date needs to be deaf aswel as blind with that bleeping voice image listening to that thing all day it’s bad enough on waynettas live sounds like finger nails running down a chalk board
---
Bet this holiday as about as premium as the hostel they are in tonight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.