Sasha Fontain #42 March and the superior premium upgraded first class private jet holiday, first class my a*se

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say thar was a proper bit of slosher Fontain awareness at 10 am this morning fully behind closed doors proper getting it out their what an absolute scumbag it is

Glad to hear it. Was there anything we didn't know?

Reactions: 2
Bet it wished it didn’t put that knob video up its talking about itself and div van prick and getting laughed at everywhere it really is bleeping thick as tit 💩 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffsake what’s the odds this week horror show is her royal highnesses birthday week where it can gain more gifts and we have a new midlands minger in town bleeping ground hog day yet again with a new bunch of morons
---
Gonzo you need a size 22-24 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wooo hoooo my first ever PART win on the title ! What a time to be alive ! Only just noticed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ffsake why isn’t Anne Marie in with these group of wrong uns she’d definitely match up with the rest of these scumbags
---
And sounds like the new Midlands minger is an investigator has information on 2 of us trolls by the sound of things
---
What’s app group of death is going to be buzzing with total bollox

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Caught some of that live whos through bird with the one home one away eyes 👀 😳 then Fanta queen Melissa stuffing her face and the big bird burping like a pig duck gonzo is scrapping the barrel with these Billy no mates desperate springs to mind 🤦‍♀️ its embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
All the chartaaaa flights out of Gatwick . She’s never flown out of Heathrow in her life trust me

It’s the new midlands minger but this one comes with scaffolding in its boat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s what the tin hut will need to hold it up with all those lard arses
---
Up
---
When they turn up for the queens birthday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Obviously Toni Lee and gems fucked off which we all knew so it actually had zero mates after the last birthday party at the tin hut that’s why their was 5 at the engagement party and obviously Tracy crotch went under the bus after that little turnout

Last edited:
  • Haha
That bleeping Welsh wanker just loves getting in the comments everywhere on the awareness accounts why don’t it just duck off back under its bridge with its dopey hubby and duck right off

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That bleeping Welsh wanker just loves getting in the comments everywhere on the awareness accounts why don’t it just duck off back under its bridge with its dopey hubby and duck right off
I've no idea who she even is on there, not seen her about since Rudis lives 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I've no idea who she even is on there, not seen her about since Rudis lives 🤷🏽‍♀️
Cat 🐈⬛ lady Welsh 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 tit
---
I still can’t get over the awareness at 10 am
Yesterday what was the point of that behind closed doors that’s like going to the shop when it’s shut getting awareness no where

Last edited:
Because she has no life, I bet her kids and hubby are bleeping sick of her as we are. She has to try and fit in somewhere as in real life she has no relevance

Reactions: 4
Ffsake bleep faces wish list has grown again that poor poor heart ❤ its now wanting a load of free booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.