Sasha Fontain #42 March and the superior premium upgraded first class private jet holiday, first class my a*se

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The old yes man going to lose it on the 11 hour flight with no smoking , then add lounge time and time taxiing and boarding the plane ,
No cigs for 14 hours plus and lots of booze ! Aaaw then when they arrive and drink more she has to share a room with ol fag breath snoring ! Love that for her ! So ‘jealous’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They are probably going first class on a cargo plane if that hovel they are staying in is anything to go by gonzo should be use to that food it’s probably better than the Iceland tit she use to serve up at her catering company receptions 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🔥🔥🔥 STOP PRESS 🔥🔥🔥

Most of you are probably aware by now (but just in case you're not) our very own @nottobeforgotten aka WibbleWobble, is holding a very special live on tiktok.
Two of Trasha's previous top enablers will be joining for a 'No Holds Barred' question and answer session.
If anyone has any anything that they would like asked then feel free to 'quote' this post and leave your question here as Wibble will be checking this thread for any input.
Alternatively Wibble has a post on tiktok, where you can leave your question in the comments.
If you would prefer to remain (even more) anonymous, then questions can be submitted via DM over on tiktok to Wibble directly, or myself.

It is scheduled for Friday (tomorrow) 15th March at 9pm.
It will be 'hosted' on one of Sam Payne's accounts (as shown below), if you are blocked from viewing that account then a message to Wibble (before the live) will get you unblocked!
The live will NOT be set to private.
Comments will remain off whilst the submitted questions are asked, but will be switched on once those questions are answered.
Looking forward to seeing (or not ;) ) you all there!!! 👀👀👀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 STOP PRESS 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Most of you are probably aware by now (but just in case you're not) our very own @nottobeforgotten aka WibbleWobble, is holding a very special live on tiktok.
Two of Trasha's previous top enablers will be joining for a 'No Holds Barred' question and answer session.
If anyone has any anything that they would like asked then feel free to 'quote' this post and leave your question here as Wibble will be checking this thread for any input.
Alternatively Wibble has a post on tiktok, where you can leave your question in the comments.
If you would prefer to remain (even more) anonymous, then questions can be submitted via DM over on tiktok to Wibble directly, or myself.

It is scheduled for Friday (tomorrow) 15th March at 9pm.
The live will NOT be set to private so everyone can view.
Comments will remain off whilst the submitted questions are asked, but will be switched on once those questions are answered.
Looking forward to seeing (or not ;) ) you all there!!! 👀👀👀
Exactly not behind bloody closed doors

Reactions: 3
The old yes man going to lose it on the 11 hour flight with no smoking , then add lounge time and time taxiing and boarding the plane ,
No cigs for 14 hours plus and lots of booze ! Aaaw then when they arrive and drink more she has to share a room with ol fag breath snoring ! Love that for her ! So ‘jealous’
She’s clearly anxious around him drinking……let’s hope he gets smashed 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s currently researching the photoshop app the palace use for their publicity shots 😂😂😂😂😂. DVP will have lipstick and mascara on the whole holiday. Swimming with dolphins? Folk will think they’ve spotted a bleeping pair of blue whales 🐳 when them two show up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Going to a spa which rich treated me too..didn't you?
It's 85F out there... isn't it?
You hate the sun..don't you?
He's still crying over the chocolate..ain't you?
We're flying premium can't wait...can you?
They said were sitting on Clacton beach cuz we can't afford Mexico...didn't they?
Took a year, we'll 8 months to pay for it....didn't it?
Got massages booked...ain't we?
Rich has treated us to go on a catamaran for lunch..haven't we?

These videos are like pulling teeth!! She's absolutely vile, she wants everyone to be sooooo jealousssss!! Why on earth would anyone be jealous of them 🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
Going to a spa which rich treated me too..didn't you?
It's 85F out there... isn't it?
You hate the sun..don't you?
He's still crying over the chocolate..ain't you?
We're flying premium can't wait...can you?
They said were sitting on Clacton beach cuz we can't afford Mexico...didn't they?
Took a year, we'll 8 months to pay for it....didn't it?
Got massages booked...ain't we?
Rich has treated us to go on a catamaran for lunch..haven't we?

These videos are like pulling teeth!! She's absolutely vile, she wants everyone to be sooooo jealousssss!! Why on earth would anyone be jealous of them 🤢🤢
.. and all she gets back is a either a gormless “yeah” or a breathless grunt. Proper bleeping catch is old Richie 🙄

• Haha
She’s gonna be pissed off when she realises she isnt gonna be on a TUI plane. Norse have a “no frills” premium service…wooden cutlery, food served in cardboard boxes, spirits charged at extra cost. Now there’s nothing wrong with all of that, except she’s made it out to sound like she’s chartered her own bleeping plane. At least the seat pitch will be comfier for her large arse.

oh and if she is going out today: it’s delayed a bit 😂

• Haha
Not sure many of you will agree with me .. but I feel slightly sorry for Richard.
He's a Narcissists dream catch ... A Yes yes yes man !
Got himself tied up with a very manipulating old dog ..She probably love bombed him to death first of all .. gave him all the attention he needed after his failed previous relationship.
Now he's stuck with her.... As no doubt she will have something on him .. just like previous partners of hers.
Enjoy the holiday Rich 🤣 ... She's only after that house mate.

• Heart
So I’ve only just saw her posts today. She said they went into the premium lounge. So correct me if I’m wrong (we never went into any lounge when we go) but don’t you stay there till it’s time to go to your gate. She said she still has a couple hours to go
---
She must be skint. No nails or hair been dyed for the holiday

• Haha
Had to lol at her latest video, her face is like thunder because Dick has got alcohol for breakfast.
Good start to the 5 ⭐ premium holiday 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks at him with hate. I said it yesterday but it’s like she is dating him to say something but giving him the eye that you dare and see what happens

I’ve just caught up on her TT’s what an absolute chav, using the “bride” purse making people think she is about to get married to get free drinks etc. I’m embarrassed for her, are they that skint. She’s constantly on the cadge seeing what she can get for free. They are gonna fall out big time and I can’t wait

• Haha
She looks at him with hate. I said it yesterday but it’s like she is dating him to say something but giving him the eye that you dare and see what happens
I was going to say exactly the same thing. She looks at him like he disgusts her. I swear she’s going to dump him as soon as they’re back.

Reactions: 9
Choring biscuits from the preeeeemium lounge 🙄
I just cringed, that’s so nasty. Just go buy a packet, what absolute chavs
---
So I’ve only just saw her posts today. She said they went into the premium lounge. So correct me if I’m wrong (we never went into any lounge when we go) but don’t you stay there till it’s time to go to your gate. She said she still has a couple hours to go
---
She must be skint. No nails or hair been dyed for the holiday
Her talons are done and looks like she has box dyed the grey roots

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Keeping an eye out for any flights that need to divert due to an onboard incident...no way is she going all those hours stuck with him and it's going to be a drama free flight 🛫🛬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.