Sasha Fontain #42 March and the superior premium upgraded first class private jet holiday, first class my a*se

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just had a nosey on her wish list. I’m sorry but I dont get why she can’t just buy her own stuff. I get put a few things up. She will have supporters that want to buy her gifts. But the stuff she has up. She wants some one to buy her a key safe, ink cartridge and the bmw logo for her alloys. F*#% off. If I needed this stuff I’d go to the shop today or order myself online. Thank god the old scrote doesn’t have kids coz they would be mortified. I’m getting 2nd hand embarrassment for her

Reactions: 11
What the hell is going on with Mother's Day gifts, I can't believe what I'm witnessing, what a mockery she's making of women who have REALLY lost a child.

MASON never existed, he was never born, she never had a miscarriage, he is MADE UP for SYMPATHY.

She did have an abortion, which is a women's choice and rightfully so but this SCAM is on another level 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What the hell is going on with Mother's Day gifts, I can't believe what I'm witnessing, what a mockery she's making of women who have REALLY lost a child.

MASON never existed, he was never born, she never had a miscarriage, he is MADE UP for SYMPATHY.

She did have an abortion, which is a women's choice and rightfully so but this SCAM is on another level 😡😡😡
The scam that’s been on going for bloody years like the water works it turns on like a tap
---
I wonder if it’s got the new midlands minger with built in scaffolding chasing the old midlands minger down when on its live yesterday she said she had information on a couple of people and we know what bleep gonzo is all about

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

I thought exactly the same, this is disgusting the lying cheating scumbag

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Ffsake wibble wobble definitely got that right with the tele tubbies look at em fat fighters club and not working for any of em 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Definitely fat fighters gone wrong as it stuffs more full fat chips 🍟 with its bad heart 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Full fat ribs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 butlins shag weekend they should be so lucky only luck they’d get if someone was unconscious drunk 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gonzos not going live no more yeah right and Kerry Allen’s gone private what’s the point of that hardly awareness of old sloshpot Fontain is it
---
And definitely not awareness if you can’t actually see it
---
The whole point of tattle is so everyone can see it awareness of old Waynetta giant haystacks brotherton
She was live last night 😆

Reactions: 3
Just had a chance to catch up over last few day’s shenanigans. Or lack of really. Same old sh*t. But that live of her crying over the son she never had is absolutely appalling. She really is scum. Never fails to amaze me how low she can sink for views, sympathy and begging.

And those fick new mates of hers buying that box of presents because she was “ill”. Again. No she wasn’t ill, she’d had another barney with DVP (domestic violence prick). Sindy Poo is vile and deserves all she’ll get, because that bus will come and run the fat ugly witch over.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are all gross on the live including Mason discussing his sex life. They are so skint, she can’t even get her nails done for the holiday. Dvp just about had the money for chips tonight for dinner. They are both front runners

Reactions: 7
So Wayne and Waynetta slob are going to sit on their fat arses all day getting fatter and fatter like they normally do 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched about 5 minutes of that live and the lies and contradictions in that short space of time were shocking! Mason asked if they were flying Friday and she nodded and you could tell she was lying. She said she was excited, but can’t get excited because of her anxiety! Richard is getting a chippy, they’re skint, but he’s surprised her with a spa day before Mexico 🙄🙄.
You couldn’t make it up could you? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I watched about 5 minutes of that live and the lies and contradictions in that short space of time were shocking! Mason asked if they were flying Friday and she nodded and you could tell she was lying. She said she was excited, but can’t get excited because of her anxiety! Richard is getting a chippy, they’re skint, but he’s surprised her with a spa day before Mexico 🙄🙄.
You couldn’t make it up could you? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Think the spa day is while they are away.

Ffsake the famous treadmill the one held together with sellotape one you break every bone 🦴 in your body on what an absolute bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The tele tubbies have all got big chocolate supplies now theirs a massive surprise 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Ffsake that’s definitely a bulldog chewing a wasp 🐝 in the box
---
Can you imagine how many Easter eggs that bleep gonzo stole
---
Wonder how these mugs are feeling paying out for this wedding dress now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh Sharon you are rubbish at back peddling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.