Sasha Fontain #41 Thread 41 and still a thieving c...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And for all the thickos in her live reporting FF and saying they couldn’t find anything about a tribunal on google, here it is. All there in the public domain. Court ruled in Miss Jackson’s favour. Trasha STOLE THIS LADY’S FURLOUGH PAY. Unlawful deductions. Get it now?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And for all the thickos in her live reporting FF and saying they couldn’t find anything about a tribunal on google, here it is. All there in the public domain. Court ruled in Miss Jackson’s favour. Trasha STOLE THIS LADY’S FURLOUGH PAY. Unlawful deductions. Get it now?
That dozy cnut on her live told her she was all over Google😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I’m dying. Not only at the expression on its face but she’s actually managed to produce a camel toe in the polar bear suit of dreams 😂😂😂😭
That’s a bleeping Hoof, not just a toe - god that’s been around the block, dirty old rattley

• Sick
  • Haha
FF is from Sunderland
Chris is from Sunderland
Chris's ex is from Sunderland
Chris's ex has a shop in Sunderland
Anybody else from Sunderland 🤣🤣

Sunderland police are in for a busy time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It’s fake you’ve just made that up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just watched the rest of the fact freaks video think our Waynetta has some editing to do like where she threatened to kill him with a lethal weapon a car 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 don’t know how it’s getting away with that one full video is on YouTube 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Phew!
It's been a busy day, trying to keep up to date with the numerous lives that have taken place today. 😧
Luckily having no business to run, or family to spend time with, helps. 😉
Just me and my dog sitting on the sofa watching tiktoks (and eating takeaways obvs) 😛 IYKYK

It seems that a few people missed the live this morning whereby MrsBBC found herself inadvertently in SF's room, which led to her being called to the box to 'prove' that it was a real account and not a 'troll'.
This is the conversation, in it's entirety, that occurred:
It is clear that there is in fact no mention of a 'truce' being called.
It is also clear that the only 'agreement' made was that MrsBBC would follow the account and then SF would make contact.

As you can see, the segment ends with the comments showing that MrsBBC was true to her word and followed the account.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ironing board is in love with rudi clouseau 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Old rudi clouseau is not happy with someone why cause the idiots been outed on tattle as he mentioned tattle lot listening in
---
What you’ve really gotta laugh at old Waynetta slob and div van prick are a pair of brainless wonders not a brain cell between the pair of pricks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Phew!
It's been a busy day, trying to keep up to date with the numerous lives that have taken place today. 😧
Luckily having no business to run, or family to spend time with, helps. 😉
Just me and my dog sitting on the sofa watching tiktoks (and eating takeaways obvs) 😛 IYKYK

It seems that a few people missed the live this morning whereby MrsBBC found herself inadvertently in SF's room, which led to her being called to the box to 'prove' that it was a real account and not a 'troll'.
This is the conversation, in it's entirety, that occurred:
It is clear that there is in fact no mention of a 'truce' being called.
It is also clear that the only 'agreement' made was that MrsBBC would follow the account and then SF would make contact.

As you can see, the segment ends with the comments showing that MrsBBC was true to her word and followed the account.
She’s always true to her word ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ffsake just looked at waynettas video on mrs bbc see the fat cunts stuffing its face again div van prick in the background man’s a bleeping knob who would put up with all this tit drama caused by her his meant to be 52 with a mental age of a 5 year old joining in you’d tell her to bleeping grow up and get off the app obviously the poncing has too much to offer for these pair of scumbag cunts and that’s exactly what they are poncing no good cunts wonder if the mother of his child has seen how these two are behaving and taking the piss out of other children’s dead pets and seeing the pain in their eyes

Yesterday she gives out Kerry's address, now she's giving out FF, she threatened to run someone over, how thick is she, the police will arrest her, making threats to endanger live is a serious offence.....
Oh the DRAMA
Oh i do hope so !

So she was saying last night in another self justification video that there was NO COURT case because she paid the girl. £900 and then £4/500.?
But then said it was her that took the girl to court because she tried to claim wages that she wasn’t entitled too.?? I don’t know why she’s still lying about it but then paying her the money… which I’m sure she still hasn’t got.?
Trashbags, It’s nearly time to run, you’ve been looking for us for eleventy hundred years, give up now, you havnt even got Paul Rudi to help ya now🙈🙈
And Richard.. you’re no better, Enabling a thief and mocking the death of a family pet.

Reactions: 10
That thing is fucked all on video if I see him I’ll run him over not the bull if I had a car Waynetta you have got a car how do you get to Clacton and your high end house cleans on a bleeping skate board you bleep
---
The bloody furlough you had to claim employees wages which you got 80% of which was paid to you and you had to then pay it to them not the bleeping horse tit that cunts coming out with
---
And the cunts got a history of not paying like djs and waitresses for it’s bankrupt shithole Iceland food catering company

Last edited:
RICHARD you’ve made it quite clear that you are either as thick as GONZO or an ENABLER, you are disgusting, is this what you have aspired too. My word I bet your parents are proud !!! You’ve a young impressionable daughter to think about. GROW A PAIR OF BOLLOX AND DUMP THIS POISONOUS, FOUL CREATURE . SHES AFTER YOUR PARENTS HOUSE, SHE DOESNT WANT YOU !!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
RICHARD you’ve made it quite clear that you are either as thick as GONZO or an ENABLER, you are disgusting, is this what you have aspired too. My word I bet your parents are proud !!! You’ve a young impressionable daughter to think about. GROW A PAIR OF BOLLOX AND DUMP THIS POISONOUS, FOUL CREATURE . SHES AFTER YOUR PARENTS HOUSE, SHE DOESNT WANT YOU !!!! 😂😂😂😂
His definitely thick like her and definitely enabling her but hasn’t realised her ultimate goal mummy and daddies cash 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.