Sasha Fontain #41 Thread 41 and still a thieving c...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll be here to see the demise of her "ability" to scam forever. Awareness is the way....even with all that's out there she's still successful at it. Sindy is a wrong un too....together with Richard...in on it!

Couldn't give a duck about Rudi....was clear about that from his introduction.

Reactions: 11
lets just stick to truths ive never seen this as a gossip page for fun we have real issues of illegal activity dont let 5 min harrys pass by and stir things up

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Reporting for duty here !!! Here for the Mexican punch up and the brits abroad Cancun resort . The old clothes shoved in a case from previous olidays and the knotted old hair extensions . God bless the poor people on holiday the first few days . That loud mouth arriving is everyone’s worst nightmare , although I suspect the clientele of this sort of package deal will be very similar Clapton types . Jaywick on tour if u will
I went to Mexico 2019. Amazing holiday. We stayed in a 1st class hotel and it was bliss. I keep myself to myself but my partner got friendly with other Scots and some Americans. They had a great time sittin at the bar getting drunk but never caused bother. 2 separate families showed up and all hell broke loose. Total embarrassment the kids made everyone’s life a misery. Even started an argument coz my partner preferred celtic to rangers. Caused problems with staff. but once they arrived the holiday went down hill. I can imagine that’s what’s gonna happen when that slapper arrives. She will just cause destruction as soon as she arrives 😟😟

Reactions: 9
Remind you all of anyone, the resemblance is quite uncanny 🤔😁🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffsake the Welsh wankers at it again in the Sasha Fontain official account in the comments you’d think they’d block the old dragon 🐉 like i got blocked for saying outing private messages

Reactions: 5
Something is amiss....she's just posting her 💩 motivation stuff. Also if she does go to mexico, i reckon they're getting married there....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.