Sasha Fontain #41 Thread 41 and still a thieving c...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how Dick seemed to find his voice tonight was it because he was referred to as a wet wipe 🤣 She will probably say she had to hold him back because he was going to drive up to FF. 🔔 ends the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a shame don’t know nothing about the court case then she says baliffs turned up bleep never attended court case thought it would go away
The court case was the day after she tried to overdose on a sleeping tablet, remember Kel Jordi saving her🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh what else bleep face said reporting NJW to police 👮 Ffsake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The court case was the day after she tried to overdose on a sleeping tablet, remember Kel Jordi saving her🤣🤣🤣
All gonzo horse tit small claims court she didn’t turn up she lost and now she’s denied threatening to kill fact freaks all out their on video she’s fucked he needs to get her nicked

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be honest I was disappointed, I thought she was gonna get a real roasting

Oh the irony
Tells everyone to go over to FF and report him then gets banned herself 🤣🤣🤣
Couldn’t make this tit up!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t wait to see the fall out of this… she said this, he said that… bet Richard’s thinking of a get out, and bleeping quick.
Imagine having to explain to your parents you’re marrying a cnut🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my dear lord !.. Listening to the live tonight with the new personal ( unpaid ) assistant is simply cringe worthy ... Where does she find these plebs who hang off of every lying word she says 🤔

• Haha
So you contribute to the wedding dress buy a tiara and other items then you realise she’s a wrong on and for your trouble she’s reporting you to the police trying to get you nicked Ffsake Waynetta listen to yourself you bleeping moron coppers will be laughing at you thick as bleeping tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Annette the Ableist is live in Pasta J's live with Paul Rudi. :unsure:
What a shame that she too has been unavailable (to mod/support/chat) until Trasha's live was banned. 😂
Anyone with a suspicious nature might be forgiven for thinking that some mods are deliberately avoiding Trasha :rolleyes: :censored:😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Annette the Ableist is live in Pasta J's live with Paul Rudi. :unsure:
It's a shame that she too has been unavailable (to mod/support/chat) until Trasha's live was banned eh? 😂😂😂
Waiting for the ironing board to turn up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Waynetta when theirs danger all about where’s the ironing board on her toes running 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She hasn’t appeared yet perhaps she’s trying to rekindle her relationship with the future hubby 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I thinks she’s fell down a drain somewhere. They’ll just find some ears in a gutter 😂😂😂
Behave that’s bleeping hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.