Sasha Fontain #41 Thread 41 and still a thieving c...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he isn’t in possession I thought he just had a screen shot of them.
---
She has phoned and is trying to tell them what’s happened on the back of 2 women talking over each other tryin to tell her what’s happened. She would been better watchin it then recording herself phonin the polis

Reactions: 3
I hope someone is recording this live, it's against the law what she is doing, did she inform the police she was recording, OF COURSE SHE DIDNT, what a 🤡🤡🤡
She's even mentioned this court case herself, now has no memory of it.......

Reactions: 8
But he isn’t in possession I thought he just had a screen shot of them.
---
She has phoned and is trying to tell them what’s happened on the back of 2 women talking over each other tryin to tell her what’s happened. She would been better watchin it then recording herself phonin the polis
That’s the fuckwit DVP‘s contribution to the new but not new showing of the court case 😂 Confirms he’s also thick as pig tit 😂

Reactions: 5
Why do I always ask myself a question then answer. Coz I’m fick
Does everyone hate me. Yea

• Haha
Yesterday she gives out Kerry's address, now she's giving out FF, she threatened to run someone over, how thick is she, the police will arrest her, making threats to endanger live is a serious offence.....
Oh the DRAMA

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think there will be more to come. This live was announced a while ago and I have a feeling there are a lot of messages, voice notes and videos to go through.
I really hope so. That’s what I was waiting for tonight.

Reactions: 3
sasha is so funny why does she think mrs b done all that stuff as far as i an see mrs b doesnt care that much

I can’t wait for sindy Sue to be thrown under the bus and comin runnin here to bleat on about how a nasty woman trasha is. Yea jog on fatty

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god she's blaming kerry yet again Jesus she is deranged 🙄
The truth hurts don't it 🤦‍♀️ she believes her own bollocks 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Why is she still blaming Kerry for everything she “says” happened.???
Now saying that she was told by police to leave her flat for 10 days , and that she stayed with Richard.🫣🫣🫣🫣 she wasn’t with Richard, she went to the tin hut… this was way before Richard.🤡🤡🥱🥱

Where’s that warden,?🫣🫣🫣🫣

Ohhhh, where’s that live gone.?😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Why is she still blaming Kerry for everything she “says” happened.???
Now saying that she was told by police to leave her flat for 10 days , and that she stayed with Richard.🫣🫣🫣🫣 she wasn’t with Richard, she went to the tin hut… this was way before Richard.🤡🤡🥱🥱

Where’s that warden,?🫣🫣🫣🫣
She really is deluded and her minions that fat bastard 😡

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.