Sasha Fontain #41 Thread 41 and still a thieving c...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are div van pricks getting it in the comments his a wimp 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
bleeping cunts live
---
Fact freaks now needs to get her nicked threats to kill all on video as she’s going police again and div van prick needs knocking out the piece of tit
---
And fat slag sindy scum the lot of em

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Cunts made threats to kill the fact freak run him over
---
And bbc wanted to talk to this piece of tit Ffsake

Yeah that’s what I was waiting for 😏. It was more of a roast of her recent vids against him. Which I totally get but we needed all the tea ☕
I think there will be more to come. This live was announced a while ago and I have a feeling there are a lot of messages, voice notes and videos to go through.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How thick is that bleep about the court papers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She knows exactly what that is. Acting like she never ever knew this was goin on. Also she knows this girls name coz she mentioned it the other day. And does she not know anyone can go on and find out about what’s happening in the courts
---
Oh my Christ she is on the ohone to the polis

• Haha
Reactions: 9
wait were calling police again stupid witch we have been there before its old news like video 1

Reactions: 6
Why does she blame BBC for everything. This poor woman doesn’t get a minute

She seemed a bit on edge drinking from her empty glass..🙈🙈🙈
Funny how someone reacts when They are faced with the truth, asking how he got the court info… it’s in the public domain you stupid cnut..🙈🫣🫣🫣
She really deserved a medal for being Essex next top cnut🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.