Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
She’s very clever is our Waynetta slob especially when she’s smoking a fag playing darts with its new mate jocky Wilson and it’s very lucky her other new bestie dingey sindy hasn’t been aboard being 5ft 6 wide won’t get through the plane ✈ door 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Fuck rumble in the jungle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 be a 70s Saturday afternoon big daddy vs giant haystacks even look alike dvp is big daddy and waynettas giant haystacks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Dead fucken ringers! 😆 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Guyana1976

VIP Member
Those pyjama sets made me laugh,it reminded me of that scene in Shallow Hal when Rosemary's showing her underwear

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
I can’t get over these idiots with very short memories especially all her ex supporters and what actually went on and is the ironing board in hiding after our poola slaughtered her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

slosher7777

VIP Member
Bet waynettas seething at this piss taking 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Rudi clouseau finally worked out what a liar 🤥 Waynetta is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
You know how Waynetta got out of the sindy voice notes the snake in the room obviously said she then found out it was the ironing board behind all of it
---
Ffsake the two ex number 2s taking the piss out their ex leader you couldn’t make it up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

lustre

It's still up on the queensashauk account if you can access that.👍
Due to file compression it's a very pixelated copy, but here it is if anyone can't see her page 😊
Thanx for that. I assumed she did it on a live. I’ve blocked her anyway and can’t be asked to look at her 💩. I just check in here for my info.

jeenyjen

But he isn’t in possession I thought he just had a screen shot of them.
---
She has phoned and is trying to tell them what’s happened on the back of 2 women talking over each other tryin to tell her what’s happened. She would been better watchin it then recording herself phonin the polis